Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 [1921] 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:39:28 PM

We jumped to fourth place in the portfolio poll!
Let's keep this up. Please go to the forums and complite the domination task.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:41:03 PM

I have just one more question? What the reason you been banned? Just for notice what not to do, since I'm pretty new here Wink
I criticized the spammy domination tasks in their forum. They do not like this. At least here we can write openly.
I see mate Wink Some understand Domination task, as DeepOnion promotion, some will understand it like spam. I try to write something good in this tasks and not to spam, but of course there will be few who spam ''onion to the moon'' I don't like then person does write something short and nonsence, but as you said, it's good coin and future will show how good. For my own sake I hope it's will be possitive future Wink

There is a flurry of non-sensical posts. That is bound to happen when there is an incentive to do so (tasks -> DeepPoints -> Airdrop). We should implement methods to stop the scamming.
The works of these scammers will undermine the good work of others. That is the biggest problem.
We are aware of few abusers there, we made sure that they get punished 5 likes when their abusive post deleted. So more they abuse we drop their earned DeepPoints and give others more $ONION.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
nirozeen

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:41:33 PM

almost all premiere projects in the past where a complete failure to investors making only devs profitable.

this coin is 90% pre-mined, meaning devs can keep or credit themselves as many coins as they like so when the time has come, they will dump and sell every coin they have.

this is usually what happens with pre-mine.

i see that there is a lot of community, I was wondering, what you people know that give
you the blive that dumping dev pre-mined coins will not happen this time?
spov

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:41:46 PM

Hello Everybody
Anybody with technical knowledge could explain me (I am newbie) what is exactly Deep Send? In which aspect Deep sSend is different, better or no, rescpect, for example, the Verge's Wraith Protocol?
Kind Regards

DeepSend is an improved version of SuperSend (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1351548.0).
To simply state DeepSend lets you send DO anonymously, without others knowing whom you sent your onions to. The feature allows you to mix your coins without a third party service.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:42:12 PM

It is high time to check some conditions of the airdrop if they have been met, having 100 onions in the wallet with no move, the post count on both ANN and official DeepOnion forum and the signature.

If encounters with any difficulty the support team is very awesome and warm at giving responses... Congrats ahead to all participants.

Sure is, good call! Everyone make sure you're ready for tomorrow's airdrop Smiley

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Fabriz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:43:52 PM

How much HD space is necessary to the pos wallet with the entire blockchain downloaded ?
spov

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:44:34 PM

Deeponion goodbye! I participated in three airdrop, but realized that I don't like this project since it was not profitable for the newly arrived users. In General, I left your project, good luck to all who stayed with Deeponion.

Not profitable? You mean participating in the community weekly and getting paid or rewarded for it? Your expectations are out of this world! What did you expect? DeepOnion will be solid and is currently gaining momentum.

If approximately 28% monthly returns is not rewarding, I would like to know what other ventures can be even more profitable?
If the OP meant that comparing it to the airdrop by old rules, it is understandable. Or else it is good to ignore the OP.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:45:19 PM

almost all premiere projects in the past where a complete failure to investors making only devs profitable.

this coin is 90% pre-mined, meaning devs can keep or credit themselves as many coins as they like so when the time has come, they will dump and sell every coin they have.

i see that there is a lot of community, I was wondering, what you people know that give

Firstly, after the airdrop they will only have 10% of the coin base so wouldn't be much worth in dumping.

Secondly, the project is open source so someone else could run with it.

Thirdly, I've been involved with dev/mod team since the start and believe me when I say that they are dedicated for the long term. We have so many future plans and community projects in place to ensure that DeepOnion lives for many years to come. The upcoming VoteCentral will essentially mitigate the issue of dev dumping as the community will have the power to promote new devs and project direction in case of a worst case scenario.

Bottom line, don't worry. Invest now or regret it later Smiley

jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:47:06 PM

How much HD space is necessary to the pos wallet with the entire blockchain downloaded ?

It's currently around 300mb for the blockchain Smiley

spov

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:47:40 PM

There are FUDERS everywhere.
These are people who have experienced disappointment. For example, if they have not been recorded in Airdrop. Then these people talk bad about the project.

But no matter. I know that the DeepOnion project is a very good project with a future. Look at the roadmap.

The devs are good, the commuinty is strong and is getting better known and bigger.
Therefore everyone in the future will have the joy of believing in the onion.

The FUDders are not able to make any quantifiable impact. The effect of the domination tasks are washing out the efforts of the FUDders.

nirozeen

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:49:02 PM

Firstly, after the airdrop they will only have 10% of the coin base so wouldn't be much worth in dumping.

Thirdly, I've been involved with dev/mod team since the start and believe me when I say that they are dedicated for the long term. We have so many future plans and community projects in place to ensure that DeepOnion lives for many years to come. The upcoming VoteCentral will essentially mitigate the issue of dev dumping as the community will have the power to promote new devs and project director in case of a worst-case scenario.

"promote new devs?"
you really think that community can promote devs? sounds very far from something that can happen.
and yes airdrop might give away many coins, but do you really how much each wallet gets and who is the owner of the wallets?
spov

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:49:29 PM

Finally a Sr. Member now Cheesy a new phase on my bitcointalk career, started as a member in deeponion now a sr member Smiley

Done updating my signature, BTC ID all ok i guess.

I saw your post on Deep Onion about your old Bitcoin Talk account being hacked and put for sale. Did the moderators help you recover?

rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:52:03 PM

It is high time to check some conditions of the airdrop if they have been met, having 100 onions in the wallet with no move, the post count on both ANN and official DeepOnion forum and the signature.

If encounters with any difficulty the support team is very awesome and warm at giving responses... Congrats ahead to all participants.

I have the same question.
How can I make sure that I have properly registered for the airdrop?
You can find it on deeponion/org official forum AIRDROPS LINK -> CHECK STATUS.
Or here the link https://deeponion.org/community/check_status.php

This is what I see: 

Bitcointalk user Id:1037292
Wallet Address:DjaV2qRU1EnvsMGQZfsnP6qKmdXL2fVfLW
You can read airdrop rules here https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html
- Did not meet minimum balance requirement
- Did not meet minimum posting requirements on BCT (5 posts)
- Did not meet minimum posting requirements on DO ( Deeponiong.org/community ) Forums (3 posts)
- Did not have signature properly displayed.

You must have at least 100 onions in your wallet, If you move your onions from your wallet between UTC 05:30 (Thursday) and day of airdrop UTC 05:30 (Friday) 24h we use minimum amount we get as payment reward base. Please increase your wallet balance before upcoming Thursday to participate in the current (next) airdrop.

How do we get that minimum balance? Isn't it supposed to be an airdrop?
spov

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:53:30 PM

I managed to put 900 onion in my wallet. How much can I expect for airdrop. I haven't received any airdrop yet. Please give me rough firgure. Smiley

You can expect around 6-7% as airdrop. So you would get somewhere between 54 and 63 Onions in this airdrop. This airdrop we can expect an increased number of participants due to relaxing the join date rule for Bitcoin Talk. So dont be surprised if it goes as low as 5%.

spov

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:59:27 PM

I really don't understand people who leave DeepOnion, for 2 reasons :
- this project has a HUGE community, so you can be confident that it will become much bigger in the future
- even now, the airdrop give you a 7% income every week : do you know anything else who gives you such income? no! that is great

So, really, DeepOnion is a solid project, with a solid team : BUY AND HODL Smiley

100% agree  Grin

Use Di1zov5J1vqLoQ9VG4xLRKjU5Z7inPxn8A to verify.

Creative images like these remind me how old Bitcoin Talk forum is and hasn't grown up at all. I miss having a like button here.

joshki

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:04:12 PM

Thirdly, I've been involved with dev/mod team since the start and believe me when I say that they are dedicated for the long term. We have so many future plans and community projects in place to ensure that DeepOnion lives for many years to come. The upcoming VoteCentral will essentially mitigate the issue of dev dumping as the community will have the power to promote new devs and project director in case of a worst-case scenario.

"promote new devs?"
you really think that community can promote devs? sounds very far from something that can happen.
and yes airdrop might give away many coins, but do you really how much each wallet gets and who is the owner of the wallets?

One might also note that the project is also not open source.
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:04:37 PM

This is what I see:  

Bitcointalk user Id:1037292
Wallet Address:DjaV2qRU1EnvsMGQZfsnP6qKmdXL2fVfLW
You can read airdrop rules here https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html
- Did not meet minimum balance requirement
- Did not meet minimum posting requirements on BCT (5 posts)
- Did not meet minimum posting requirements on DO ( Deeponiong.org/community ) Forums (3 posts)
- Did not have signature properly displayed.

You must have at least 100 onions in your wallet, If you move your onions from your wallet between UTC 05:30 (Thursday) and day of airdrop UTC 05:30 (Friday) 24h we use minimum amount we get as payment reward base. Please increase your wallet balance before upcoming Thursday to participate in the current (next) airdrop.

How do we get that minimum balance? Isn't it supposed to be an airdrop?

Do we have to first deposit some onions in the wallet??
Also, what are deep points?
spov

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:05:52 PM

I am really looking forward to the Airdrop tomorrow! I also wanna see how many DeepOnions I will get percentage-wise Smiley Unfortunately there was a decrease every week... Hope that will stop now Cheesy or at least will not that much decrease like in the weeks before!

This week you can expect to see still more reduce in the airdrop amount. Now the rule for age of Bitcoin Talk account is relaxed. So there will be many more people joining the airdrops. And also the domination tasks are taking off. The returns will be decreased for now at least.

spov

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:08:43 PM

so there is no chance for  followers and coin's holder that registered after 1st November, thanks,
where to sign up to get involved on deeppoints airdrop every sunday,. it is competition or just following the forum ? txs

https://deeponion.org/community/
And no, it's not about spamming, I do not write posts without meaning.

sorry for asking more,. regarding wallet,

must it be (ONION) in my private wallet ? if so, where can I download the wallet app ?

or

can it be saved in public wallet service or exchange wallet service  ? (where are the links)

It is better to have a private wallet. If you don't want to install a wallet you can create a paper wallet and use it for the airdrop.
Below is a tutorial to use a paper wallet.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-paper-wallet-tutorial.781/

Rubberduck59

Activity: 340

NEM <3

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:08:56 PM

Not alot. Compared to BTC and ETH its allmost nothing. I believe its between 200-300 mb. The DeepOnion wallet is also well programmed ad packed with usefull features such as DeepVault

Pages: « 1 ... 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 [1921] 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: