Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 [1952] 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:04:10 AM

The phishing site was made because the hackers noticed that deeponion community is getting bigger.  And with it comes the huge opportunity to steal all the onions which, considering the price right now are very much valuable.

It would be best to bookmark the official website of Deeponion and Cryptopia to avoid on getting hacked. People are now aware of the big changes on the community and tis getting bigger everyday so we just need to avoid CLICK BAIT websites.

Don't trust people who giving websites to store your Altcoin or Onions because once you deposit your token, you can get it back again and you lose.

Is it possible for the hackers to get in to your DeepOnion wallet? Or is it only in the exchanges? Is there a step by step breakdown how the hackers work to get your precious onions?

Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:33:22 AM

Deep Onion community is so united and active that every body is pushing the deep onion to be popular to the crypto world. Sooner than everybody expect, deep onion will be requested to be listed to the giant exchanges around the globe.
This will surely gonna happen in the future, when we are growing as a community we deserved a bigger market and devs are never tired of doing everything to give us success. Just keep on believing and be optimistic that DeepOnion will be in the top 10 currencies in the future.

altfinance

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:41:27 AM

The phishing site was made because the hackers noticed that deeponion community is getting bigger.  And with it comes the huge opportunity to steal all the onions which, considering the price right now are very much valuable.

It's a good thing the Deep Onion team is quick to warn the members in the forum. This development only means one thing, Deep Onion is becoming well known that scammers are thinking it is worthwhile to mimic the official website.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy: ┈┊
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:56:52 AM

Price settled down a bit, It was good to see $100k volume on Cryptopia yesterday. Now it's back down to $30k volume. Means some more good times ahead.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:26:34 AM

There is no need to deal a lot with the price here.
Price is very good at this stage and very stable.
Interestingly, he has great potential for growth now, although coin is extremely young and still developing.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:55:26 AM

How are our other exchange adds coming?  I'd imagine after the last airdrop we'll shoot for the bigger exchanges.  Bittrex for example, maybe Poloniex.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:11:22 AM

I've been baned. My username is the same, Pit-R.

Huh
We had some time to review now and I lifted your ban and 3 others members bans lifted.

forum is back we will process reward distributions soon
https://deeponion.org/community/

please reply my message.

your ban lifted

if there are any others waiting unbanned can contact me by PM

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Grahnite

Activity: 756

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:54:42 AM

I'm so pissed off over these scammers. Literally copied and pasted the website and said hey we got ONIONs for sale. Unbelievable what some people will do.

Yeah, these people are scum. BUT this actually means that Onions are getting a lot of attention from tye crypto world. Scammers target projects that are well known, that a lot of people are interested in. So this is actually a compliment to Onions, as it is starting to get noticed far and wide!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Femhab

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:14:50 AM

As expected, it is to what I think will happen as people coying DeepOnion to the extent of creating a look alike site to deceive people. And am sure such scam that wrote the pishing site is/was once a member.

People want to copy good thing that at least added credibility to the project. We only need to make sure member are aware of this pishing links and make good publicity as for potential investors not to get trapped.

kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:17:21 AM

I'm so pissed off over these scammers. Literally copied and pasted the website and said hey we got ONIONs for sale. Unbelievable what some people will do.

Yeah, these people are scum. BUT this actually means that Onions are getting a lot of attention from tye crypto world. Scammers target projects that are well known, that a lot of people are interested in. So this is actually a compliment to Onions, as it is starting to get noticed far and wide!

Some of our members already lost Onions with previous successful scam attempts; so, we need to be very careful now and inform members of any scam or scammers in bitcointalk forum and our official DeepOnion forum.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:19:28 AM

What's this that I'm reading about phishing site? What are the details?

NM, just read about it on the forums. I figured there would be a notification.
HermanTheGerman

Activity: 308

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:19:46 AM

Well fellas, this was quite a nice rally we saw there at the weekend. Price now seems to be stable at 15k sat. As a consequence of course a lot of cheaters crawl out of their holes and try to get a piece of the cake. So be aware of your appreciated onions Wink
Dimsdv

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:21:36 AM

I am newbie. my nickname in the account DeepOnion Dimsdv. Yesterday my account received a ban. I can not understand the reason. This ban will be forever? scored 0.08 deeppoint. There are screenshots of all the completed tasks. wrote a letter. they answered me:  reach crypto rainbow pls https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg25291026#msg25291026   . what should I do?
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:24:30 AM

Its sad to see the scam attempt site but in this reality people will always exploit anything to steal form others. Luckily we an active community and when Dev announced the scam it was already posted in social media few minutes later to warn the public of the rogue website. It also show how popular DeepOnion has become due to its growing nature. I hope peopl dont fall victim to this scam attempts and do their due diligence when trying to invest in the project.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:25:34 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 08:02:25 AM by online73

Greetings. My name is Alexey Loktev I registered on your project under the name online73 . I wrote to you from the mail online.73..... - I could not register with this mail, so I had to change it to snow13647.... , in the second I registered with the ai-pi of the city of Bauska Latvia, yesterday I arrived home in Saint- Petersburg, and made a comment on the forum already with a home ip. You probably can see that ai pi has changed on the same account. In the evening of November 25, I left Latvia from Riga, because there are no direct buses from St. Petersburg to Bauska. I enclose my tickets for the bus. These are two possible reasons why you might have doubts about my honesty.
   Below I attach the text of the letter that I sent to you from the main address, but your system does not register these addresses, so I had to change the address to snow13647.... -
   .......Greetings. My name is Loktev Alexey - in the project I'm only my nickname onlinne73 a week. Today I found that I was blocked, please explain the reason for the lock. I'm new to the project, but I'm not the first time in crypto bounty projects. I did a lot of research on all the tasks. Although in the chat and wrote what should be done like everyone else, but everyone did it differently. I tried to follow the report strictly in form. I everywhere on the forums did not go beyond the number of messages. In the comments he tried not to spam, but reasonably reason, but definitely positive about ONION. I just like the project. !!! Name the reason for the lock. I believe that I was blocked by chance, and I did everything I could from the heart to help the project. Please unblock my account. Probably I was blocked on registration of reports, but I wrote on the forum that would be new to each task gave an example of the report. Thanks in advance. I hope you understand, and it will be for me an easy misunderstanding. Sincerely . Alexey Loktev........
      I can assure you that I have only two addresses. Account in your project is one.

Then I send you a confirmation letter sent to me on November 25 about buying tickets. Tickets 3- I was traveling with my children.

I want to assure you that these are the only confusions that could cast a shadow on my reputation. I really like the project, please restore access to me. Sincerely .

Aleksei Loktev

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1511767484/034c467d/19584394.png
fadzinator

Activity: 372
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:33:01 AM

Bitcoin will be featured in a popular geek centered television series "BigBang Theory"
The show has an average of 12m+ viewers.
12million people will be onformed about bitcoin.
And it might shoot to the moon.
Expect alts to follow together with our beloved Onions.
The article is available here.
https://news.bitcoin.com/12-6-viewers-will-hear-about-bitcoin-watching-the-big-bang-theory/

NBA ALL-Stars 2020 Ending: Prize Ledger Nano S https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5219524.0
Civic Wallet Launch Give Away http://bit.ly/iwantmycivic
Earn 5% Cashback in trading fee with Binance: bit.ly/iwantmybinance
Get Free Bitcoin per Hour and Earn Passively http://bit.ly/getmyfreebitcoin
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:34:31 AM

Greetings. My name is Alexey Loktev I registered on your project under the name online73 . I wrote to you from the mail  - I could not register with this mail, so I had to change it to snow13647@gmail.com , in the second I registered with the ai-pi of the city of Bauska Latvia, yesterday I arrived home in Saint- Petersburg, and made a comment on the forum already with a home ip. You probably can see that ai pi has changed on the same account. In the evening of November 25, I left Latvia from Riga, because there are no direct buses from St. Petersburg to Bauska. I enclose my tickets for the bus. These are two possible reasons why you might have doubts about my honesty.
   Below I attach the text of the letter that I sent to you from the main address, but your system does not register these addresses, so I had to change the address to

I can assure you that I have only two addresses. Account in your project is one.

Then I send you a confirmation letter sent to me on November 25 about buying tickets. Tickets 3- I was traveling with my children.

I want to assure you that these are the only confusions that could cast a shadow on my reputation. I really like the project, please restore access to me. Sincerely .

Aleksei Loktev

You're giving out so much personal information, and I don't really see the reasons why. Delete you're emails, else web tracker bots are going to start spamming you.
Grahnite

Activity: 756

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:39:44 AM

Some of our members already lost Onions with previous successful scam attempts; so, we need to be very careful now and inform members of any scam or scammers in bitcointalk forum and our official DeepOnion forum.

Yes, indeed, I completely agree. We have to watch out for each other and post warnings here and in the official forum when we see these scams.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:57:05 AM

There is no need to deal a lot with the price here.
Price is very good at this stage and very stable.
Interestingly, he has great potential for growth now, although coin is extremely young and still developing.

price is not a big deal yet for devs team right now, as onion price real deal is after 40th airdrop.

however, price is a big deal for those who wish to buy more onions to receive more airdrops.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:04:58 AM

Greetings. My name is Alexey Loktev I registered on your project under the name online73 . I wrote to you from the mail  - I could not register with this mail, so I had to change it to snow13647@gmail.com , in the second I registered with the ai-pi of the city of Bauska Latvia, yesterday I arrived home in Saint- Petersburg, and made a comment on the forum already with a home ip. You probably can see that ai pi has changed on the same account. In the evening of November 25, I left Latvia from Riga, because there are no direct buses from St. Petersburg to Bauska. I enclose my tickets for the bus. These are two possible reasons why you might have doubts about my honesty.
   Below I attach the text of the letter that I sent to you from the main address, but your system does not register these addresses, so I had to change the address to

Aleksei Loktev

You're giving out so much personal information, and I don't really see the reasons why. Delete you're emails, else web tracker bots are going to start spamming you.
I want to stay in the project, I did not plan anything wrong. Unblock please my account - I'm ready to prove my innocence.
Pages: « 1 ... 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 [1952] 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: