Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 [1963] 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:23:25 PM

hello, where can i download any picture of Deep Onion or library picture of DEEPONION ? I want to make a cup and clothes .
check https://deeponion.org/community/threads/media-resources.1962/

Hi crypto-raimbow,
Can you check my ban from airdrop? Unfortunately I didn't have my signature in place for a few hours yesterday and got banned for that I didn't know the rule was so strict you need to have it on your profile at all times  Sad

I hope to be whitelisted again soon, I've been in this project since Round 4, I love DeepOnion been pretty active on the official forum, I was never banned before, please I wouldn't like to leave like this. I already put the DO address back in my profile again.

Thank you.

I think you will lose this Airdrop. You clearly break the rules with that action.

It's actually the DO address in my profile not the signature "Blacklisted. DeepOnion wallet address not found in bitcointalk profile on date Tuesday 28th November, 2017.", I didn't know it was also getting checked on a daily, otherwise I wouldn't have changed it, wish I didn't do this  Cry

I hope to be accepted again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:31:44 PM

Who can help me? I did not receive ONION for deeppoints. But my counter established at 0.0000 right after airdrop. Is it a bug?
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:37:34 PM

Who can help me? I did not receive ONION for deeppoints. But my counter established at 0.0000 right after airdrop. Is it a bug?
Maybe you haven't writed down your wallet address on deeponion.org?
What is your nickname there?
EDIT: Just checked and seems you haven't received it. Wallet address in place.
EDIT: You don't have posts for week before. So There are 2 options. Your posts been deleted or you haven't posted anything.
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:38:18 PM

hello, where can i download any picture of Deep Onion or library picture of DEEPONION ? I want to make a cup and clothes .

Hi crypto-raimbow,
Can you check my ban from airdrop? Unfortunately I didn't have my signature in place for a few hours yesterday and got banned for that I didn't know the rule was so strict you need to have it on your profile at all times  Sad

I hope to be whitelisted again soon, I've been in this project since Round 4, I love DeepOnion been pretty active on the official forum, I was never banned before, please I wouldn't like to leave like this. I already put the DO address back in my profile again.

Thank you.

I think you will lose this Airdrop. You clearly break the rules with that action.

It would be best to check if their is a new rules for the airdrop. It will be your lose if you got banned from Airdrop and getting back to track is really inconvenience since you need to do it check all the possibility that you get accepted again.

Much better to create a task on your calendar on checking this thread for new post.
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:02:05 PM

Well as its now coming up to the 2000 Page Mark this historic occasion here's an EpicVideo

......DeepOnion is the News

This vid only 75% finished ATM.. The first was a rough version and i didn't want to post it up here Roll Eyes
Hewever its ready to be posted up here for this monumental page number

Here are a few other images from my video

The best crypto in the known Universe

Thanks to @whitefish and @ken0203 @Impressive for the designs plus one or two in there are from me.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:15:05 PM

Hi crypto-raimbow,

Thank you.

It would be best to check if their is a new rules for the airdrop. It will be your lose if you got banned from Airdrop and getting back to track is really inconvenience since you need to do it check all the possibility that you get accepted again.

Much better to create a task on your calendar on checking this thread for new post.

hi brokk, it's unfortunate that this happened to good members like you.  i think airdrop bot performs quick scans on our profile address daily, and got you.  may we know why you changed the 'bitcoin address' field?  did you join other airdrop/bounties that require you to put some other wallet address in the bitcoin field?
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:26:48 PM

Hi crypto-raimbow,

Thank you.

hi brokk, it's unfortunate that this happened to good members like you.  i think airdrop bot performs quick scans on our profile address daily, and got you.  may we know why you changed the 'bitcoin address' field?  did you join other airdrop/bounties that require you to put some other wallet address in the bitcoin field?

Yeah some stupid Ether token which I don't even know if I will get, I really shouldn't have removed it, I was going to put it back on as soon as I get the other tokens, but looks like it was too late  Cry

I hope it can be taken as a minor offence, I really want to continue with DeepOnion, I invested a lot of time in this project it would really suck if I have to go like this, cross your fingers for me guys I'm gonna need it.

Edit: My ban was just lifted, thank you thank you @crypto-rainbow!!! My soul is back  Grin

Guys do not ever remove your DO address from your profile or this will happen to you, do not be a fool, not worth the risk at all.
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:30:36 PM

Hi crypto-raimbow,

Thank you.

hi brokk, it's unfortunate that this happened to good members like you.  i think airdrop bot performs quick scans on our profile address daily, and got you.  may we know why you changed the 'bitcoin address' field?  did you join other airdrop/bounties that require you to put some other wallet address in the bitcoin field?

Yeah some stupid Ether token which I don't even know if I will get, I really shouldn't have removed it, I was going to put it back on as soon as I get the other tokens, but looks like it was too late  Cry

I hope it can be taken as a minor offence, I really want to continue with DeepOnion, I invested a lot of time in this project it would really suck if I have to go like this, cross your fingers for me guys I'm gonna need it.

Ouch, this is good to know... but, I'll be honest, I haven't once thought about altering my profile except to up it to standards with new profile pictures.  I'm busy so not able to trade as much, I just keep up with a few projects, etc.  But before I get ambitious again, I'll remember this!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:31:40 PM

Hi crypto-raimbow,

Thank you.

Yeah some stupid Ether token which I don't even know if I will get, I really shouldn't have removed it, I was going to put it back on as soon as I get the other tokens, but looks like it was too late  Cry

Fingers crossed for you. I hope you get back on track. Don't take chances with Deeponion buddy. This is the best out there. Good luck.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:37:25 PM

WOW! Page 1999 - must have a post on this page - hahaha! Just before we hit the magical 2000th page!

Well done community and Devs, in making DeepOnions a massive success in the crypto space! 20 more weeks of airdrops to go.... can't wait! Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Cobaro

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:43:17 PM

Guy's we have task to be listed on Binance, we need this one : https://deeponion.org/community/threads/start-your-engines-binance-domination-task.12681/
Cane1989

Activity: 235
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:45:59 PM

Does anyone know if a new wallet is coming out?  I saw some graphics that were created by Impressive and Doglover inwhich a really sweet looking wallet was featured.  Maybe they are saving it for the upcoming release of DeepSend?
Where you saw that? Can you share link of that?
Because I want to see that graphic and to try to find the answer on your question.Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Cobaro

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:47:03 PM

Does anyone know if a new wallet is coming out?  I saw some graphics that were created by Impressive and Doglover inwhich a really sweet looking wallet was featured.  Maybe they are saving it for the upcoming release of DeepSend?
Because I want to see that graphic and to try to find the answer on your question.Smiley
You can check it on official website https://deeponion.org , yes I think it will come with DeepSend Wink
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:58:44 PM

Does anyone know if a new wallet is coming out?  I saw some graphics that were created by Impressive and Doglover inwhich a really sweet looking wallet was featured.  Maybe they are saving it for the upcoming release of DeepSend?

They are planning to update the wallet graphics and design with the release of DeepSend that most likely will happen at the end of Airdrop or maybe later.

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:06:01 PM

How is looks typical DeepOnion Dominator smartphone
wallpapers you can find here
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-mobile-wallpapers.12573/unread

Use Di1zov5J1vqLoQ9VG4xLRKjU5Z7inPxn8A to verify.   Grin

onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:17:17 PM

Did I start the 2000th page for this thread?Huh

Anyways, if you want to succeed with the DeepOnion airdrop, do not mess with your profile here on BCT forum.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:19:57 PM

Oh wow, less than 10 more posts for 2000. Very nice. Congrats on the success.
SyamSoedin

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:20:24 PM

we should try to get listed on binance  Shocked

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:32:53 PM

the binance vote is upcoming so we can all vote for it.
 we also have a domination task for the vote here, https://deeponion.org/community/threads/start-your-engines-binance-domination-task.12681/#post-181214
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:33:04 PM

we should and we will! make sure you complete the domination tasks that will help us there Wink good luck all the moon is getting closer and closer Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 [1963] 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: