Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:19:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 [2044] 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:27:41 AM

Hey Crypto, it says that I'm being skipped, which is odd, since I met all conditions. But even more odd is that it shows only 3 active users. Could this be a possible glitch?

Everybody check your status.

Edit: I see that others in the forum are also having similar problems.
We fixed one bug (it was showing 1 rejected for some reason) yesterday so we need to recrawl to know actives so will stay so till tomorrow. Maybe we can precrawl sometime today to print the actual values. I will update stay tuned.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:31:44 AM

Hey Crypto, it says that I'm being skipped, which is odd, since I met all conditions. But even more odd is that it shows only 3 active users. Could this be a possible glitch?

We fixed one bug (it was showing 1 rejected for some reason) yesterday so we need to recrawl to know actives so will stay so till tomorrow. Maybe we can precrawl sometime today to print the actual values. I will update stay tuned.

Thank you so much Crypto Rainbow.
Sulfurath

Activity: 346
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:34:26 AM

hey mate i got accepted here, just check if your account on bitcointalk, your profile has your deep onion address in the bitcoin address field so they can line up your bitcointalk address with your deeponion.org account. plus dont forget to add your bitcointalk id number in your signature code, good luck bud. hope you get your airdrop approved. great work developers, your precious deep onion coin has broken into the masses and is about to go viral.

Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:37:40 AM

There won't be a lot of selling going on during the no move period and during the last weeks the dumps after teh aidrops were very minimal. People who are trying to buy might possible best do it before the no move period.

spov

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:39:33 AM

Maybe it will be a good idea to lower the minimum DeepOnion requirement for the airdrop? Eg. from 100 to 50.
Since price is rising, it will be more difficult to join the airdrop. Just an idea ...

It is a good suggestion and after some thinking it should be implemented. At the current price the barrier for entry is ~450 USD which is steep for some newcomers. But again it would be better to adjust the minimum based on the price regularly, before every airdrop as we can expect a dip in the price when Bitcoin dips after the current bull run.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kkjack789

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:48:33 AM

I see a vote in the community to see the vote, most of them vote for the deep onions, which is one of the comments, I feel very domineering: From the official website of the development, I will choose a large onion, from the investment Return rate of view I will choose the big onion, all the anonymous coins among the largest market value of the largest onion, the most popular, preferred, because I bought; I hope you can go more expensive, because I also bought
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:49:03 AM

Now is normal to have skipped message?

Total Number of Active Users : 4
Total Number of Users Awaiting Confirmation : 0
Total Number Rejected Users : 0
Bitcointalk user Id:
Wallet Address:
Dn6sZqEm3BDhFfK3Y5SbxtwoEPAJaAubg7
Skipped.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
aitorp6

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:52:14 AM

Hello, I checked my status and have noticed that I have been skipped for this weeks airdrop and I'm not sure why. I have met all the requirements, is there a dev here that can help me out and explain why? Any help would be appreciated!

Edit:

Nevermind, I have noticed that there seems to be a glitch and someone already posted a support message on the forums!

hi,

same here, but I think that it's a kind of bug, because there are only 4 person admitted to the Airdrop and yesterday we were more than 500. So, any news about this?
spov

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:52:23 AM

the price of deeponion is puming ,i don't like pump and dump .going up slowly is more healty ,andway ,i will still holding my coins .
It is good in one way. Traders for one can make good money out of this. Holders of alt coins can make good money when they multiply like the way iota is doing.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:52:31 AM

Bitcointalk user Id:
Wallet Address:
Skipped.

don't worry about this. Devs just fixed one thing and soon should be recrawl

fuzzyd

Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:56:28 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 08:09:33 AM by fuzzyd

Guys, I read somewhere that there is a distribution of coins on Sundays for the activity in the forum onions.
There also depends on the volume of onions on the purse depends on the reward?
Hello taibas - yes there is indeed a 'Sunday Airdrop' that is based around activity in the official DeepOnion Community Forum ( https://deeponion.org/community ).

In short, DO forum participants accrue DeepPoints via activity on the forum which are exchanged proportionally for Onion every Sunday.

An excellent explanation of how the DeepPoint system operates can be found here:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/article-deeponion-deeppoints-explained.9470/

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
fuzzyd

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:02:59 AM

Thank you for the update crypto-rainbow. The information should calm a few nervous folk - like myself  Smiley

(I trust the community understands what a great bonus it is to have a member of the Dev Team so active on the forum here and at DeepOnion.org. The active online presence of a Developer is an increasingly rare occurrence in the crypto-space sadly).

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
NoMar02

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:07:30 AM

guys, what's happening these days in this crazy cryptoworld?  bitcoin shoots up, and most runner-up coins shoots down.  deeponion, on the other hand, shoots up as well, performing very well.  what's more heartening, but not surprising, is the 47 btc daily volume.  deeponion used to have around 1-3 btc daily volume few weeks before.  it seems more people are beginning to get interested in this coin.

It is a bull market now. BTC hitting 14k USD seems to be from 2 reasons:

1st is because of the countries like S. Korea and Venezuela where there are political turmoil and government instability. They are trying to find safe havens for their hard earned money, and gold and silver and oil, real estate, stocks, and forex are all difficult markets to penetrate in because you need more brain juice just to solve where to find and where to place their, let's say gold. It it's hard to secure a sack of gold vs putting your money in BTC which is soooooo easy. Securing your money in BTC needed less brain juice than putting your money in gold or silver.

2nd is maybe, just maybe, we are currently entering the very early stages of mass adoption for BTC and ALTS. People are starting noticing the cryptospace and dabbling with it more and more. Crypto users are only in the 0.5% of the world's total population. Because of the internet and social media we are experiencing an unprecedented growth in the network effects of BTC.

So I think those are the 2 main reasons.

And about DeepOnion's growth. I can see that it's inevitable. Why? It's because of the genius of the Devs and the rest of the DeepOnion team. What they did is very unique and yet as I can see it, bound to be successful. They tapped the power of the crowd. And how did they do it? Through Airdrop of course!

Their coin -- DeepOnion, can easily bag millions and millions of dollars if they go to the ICO route. But thank god they didn't. Because for me what they did is better than any ICO can do. They've tapped the power of again, Network Effects in what they did.

If you go to the ICO route, maybe you noticed that only a handful of whales can really buy and bag those coins? and just a few people with little money to invest. How much more with those who don't have money. Even though they like the coin, they cannot buy. So in effect, since only few people have stakes in the ICO, because only a handful bought the coin in large quantities. Only a handful will promote the coin, that is if they do. These handful or the so called whales have so much money but little time. So how can they promote the coin they've bought so much?

On the other hand, in the AIRDROP route, the devs at first don't have much funds, so they have to live on their own funds at first. But because they are distributing the coins as far and wide and to as many DESERVING people as possible, their coin will eventually have a huge spike in price hike because since a lot of people had stakes in this coin, they care more, and if they care more, they promote, and if they promote, the price of the coin will grow.

So that is the genius behind DeepOnion.

So guys, bag more DO, HODL it for  a very very very long time because this coin will be one of the most valuable coins out there.

I really think, DO belongs to the TOP 10 coins in CoinMarketCap.com

I also think same, DeepOnion is getting stronger every day and we all should keep up the good work. Eventually your hard work/investing will be rewarded good.
So guys, be patient and help DO to grow even more.
Sulfurath

Activity: 346

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:09:11 AM

with the volume of deep onion now, the largest exchanges cannot ignore deep onion for long. especially with when airdrops are finished and the premine is distributed to the masses. then we will see a fight for these coins. The limited supply will cause an extreme demand. every year the staking reward will drop also contributing to the price increase as well. hold on to those onions people.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:18:04 AM

Bitcointalk user Id:
Wallet Address:
Skipped.
We fixed something yesterday and need to recrawl to update statuses, we have not done yet. All data there in db just not printed
 Also new applying 4 members appear active for this reason.
you can see yourself active here

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Sylar2016

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:18:45 AM

Today Onion's has reached the 4.00$ value. This is incredible considering that in only about seven\ eight days its value has almost triplied. By the way we are only at the beginning of the run and with the implementations scheduled on the roadmap and the growing interest by the people on this cryptocurrency it is reasonable to expect important margins for growth.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
fuzzyd

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:22:17 AM

Ok I can't sync my wallet. Nodes are updated and the client opens just fine, no errors. but it won't start syncing. Any ideas?
HippiePyro, did the suggestions Morchid and hodlerisback provide you resolve the syncing issue your wallet was experiencing?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:37:00 AM

I hope the problem with the status at https://deeponion.org/community/ will be resolved soon. I tried not to break the rules all this time. This morning I was saddened by my status "Skipped". I will hope for the best. I'm waiting for positive news.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:45:34 AM

I hope the problem with the status at https://deeponion.org/community/ will be resolved soon. I tried not to break the rules all this time. This morning I was saddened by my status "Skipped". I will hope for the best. I'm waiting for positive news.
there is no problem, temporary thing (because we need to recrawl) all will be sorted out. Everyone is ok
keep up

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
NickCrypto

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:48:10 AM

Great Chart Gallery of DeepOnion on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/deeponion/chart_gallery

Pages: « 1 ... 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 [2044] 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: