Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 [2088] 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:10:47 AM

Forum bounty payments completed
You can check your $ONION wallets
Thank you crypto rainbow, I just received the bounty payments in my wallet Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
benj_pirate

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:24:26 AM

I'm finally back here and ready to receive the weekly airdrop...
I can't wait Smiley
Anybody could tell me how many Onion I could expect if I hold 500 Onion right now ?

Thanks for coming back.
I think you will get 25-30 this week as the rate is about 5%. If you have more than 10,000 onions, the rate will be about 6%. Good luck

OK thanks for this answer. I would like to improve my stock by staking my deepOnions by my first rewards (with 500 Onions in my wallet) was only 0.008 Onion :/
It seems too my too small.
Does this rate seems normal to you guys or should I try to turn off turn back on my wallet ?

I heared that if you stake with 1000 you'll get 5 a week approx. So with 500 maybe 2 or 3.
How long did it (s)take to get the first reward?

It was weird as I staked since 10 days or so... But my address was not registered for the airdrop yet (as I was not a Jr member here) And as soon as I became Jr and register to the airdrop program, I received this 0.008 Onion.
Thanks for this comment :"I heared that if you stake with 1000 you'll get 5 a week approx. So with 500 maybe 2 or 3.
" I hope it's accurate. But depending when this person wrote it, it might not be Smiley
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:27:55 AM

I can't wait Smiley
Anybody could tell me how many Onion I could expect if I hold 500 Onion right now ?

Thanks for coming back.
I think you will get 25-30 this week as the rate is about 5%. If you have more than 10,000 onions, the rate will be about 6%. Good luck

OK thanks for this answer. I would like to improve my stock by staking my deepOnions by my first rewards (with 500 Onions in my wallet) was only 0.008 Onion :/
Does this rate seems normal to you guys or should I try to turn off turn back on my wallet ?

I heared that if you stake with 1000 you'll get 5 a week approx. So with 500 maybe 2 or 3.

It was weird as I staked since 10 days or so... But my address was not registered for the airdrop yet (as I was not a Jr member here) And as soon as I became Jr and register to the airdrop program, I received this 0.008 Onion.
Thanks for this comment :"I heared that if you stake with 1000 you'll get 5 a week approx. So with 500 maybe 2 or 3.
" I hope it's accurate. But depending when this person wrote it, it might not be Smiley

Basically depends of your weight in the network. If you have a big weight then it will be more easy to you to stake but if you have a little weight it will take some days maybe.

The stake that you´ll get is 10% of the coins that you hold for the first year, 5% for the second year and 2% for the third year. That´s how this system works. I hope to be clear about it.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:46:45 AM

I can't wait Smiley

Thanks for coming back.

I think 0.008 Onions you received after registration was confirmation that you did all correctly for registration.  With you having 1000 Onions, with staking, you should get around 10% in a year, so around 100 in a year; however this is only an approximation, you may get less or more depending on total network weight.  For network weight being low, you may get more than 100 but if it becomes more, you will get less than 100.  

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
glynbueso

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:51:12 AM

I can't wait Smiley

Thanks for coming back.

I think 0.008 Onions you received after registration was confirmation that you did all correctly for registration.  With you having 1000 Onions, with staking, you should get around 10% in a year, so around 100 in a year; however this is only an approximation, you may get less or more depending on total network weight.  For network weight being low, you may get more than 100 but if it becomes more, you will get less than 100.  

Yes, he can get an interest of 10% just the first year, 5% for the second and 1% for the third and subsequent years (my mistake, I put 2% in the last answer).
vfalla

Activity: 95

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:54:48 AM

Do you have IOS wallet in your roadmap? I read about Android beeing worked on but read nothing about IOS?

jules.verne

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:05:18 AM

I can't wait Smiley

Thanks for coming back.

Basically depends of your weight in the network. If you have a big weight then it will be more easy to you to stake but if you have a little weight it will take some days maybe.

The stake that you´ll get is 10% of the coins that you hold for the first year, 5% for the second year and 2% for the third year. That´s how this system works. I hope to be clear about it.

Yes, you can get these numbers from the coin specifications, but I'm not sure how that correlates to the variable network weight actually. Then the easy way to check the minting time is simply to go to your wallet's RPC console, type in getstakinginfo and check the expectedtime output - this is the approximate time till you get your PoS reward. Once you get your minted coins it will appear as 'Mined' incoming transaction, so it's hard to miss.
glynbueso

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:11:31 AM

I can't wait Smiley

Thanks for coming back.

Yes, you can get these numbers from the coin specifications, but I'm not sure how that correlates to the variable network weight actually. Then the easy way to check the minting time is simply to go to your wallet's RPC console, type in getstakinginfo and check the expectedtime output - this is the approximate time till you get your PoS reward. Once you get your minted coins it will appear as 'Mined' incoming transaction, so it's hard to miss.

Yes, that´s another chance. It´s a good idea.

Do you have IOS wallet in your roadmap? I read about Android beeing worked on but read nothing about IOS?

I just read about Android wallet but I think we´ll have news about IOS soon. I´m sure the dev will launch  the IOS version too, let´s see if he can answer us the question.
Krista06

Activity: 246

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:22:38 AM

I don't think they are already working on an IOS wallet but I am confident they are considering making one. Just like with the Android wallet, @themonkii said at the Q and A that they haven't started making it yet but a week later, a group contacted them to help in the creation. We just need to be patient.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:35:24 AM

Join the DeepOnion 22nd round of 4o Airdrops. The Greatest Airdrops of Crypto world history.

kollegah17

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:44:16 AM

Hi,

I checked the website: https://whattomine.com/coins/216-onion-x13?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=150&p=40&fee=0.0&cost=0.01&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate
Unbelievable Nethash is around 2.09 Th/s !!
altfinance

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:57:49 AM

Great!! Onion down to $2.7!

This is great time to buy people! I highly doubt Onion will go down further in the future. Anything below 3$ is a great buy.

I more or less agree with you. It is unlikely that the price will fall further. But I see the price as 2.96 USD (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/). Where did you get that price?

The price seems to be trading in a new range between $2.7 and $3.3. If it could remain above $3, a new base could be formed to challenge again that $5 price resistance. Break that $5 and we would be on uncharted territories with regards to price.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy: ┈┊
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:23:09 AM

This is great time to buy people! I highly doubt Onion will go down further in the future. Anything below 3$ is a great buy.

I more or less agree with you. It is unlikely that the price will fall further. But I see the price as 2.96 USD (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/). Where did you get that price?

The price seems to be trading in a new range between $2.7 and $3.3. If it could remain above $3, a new base could be formed to challenge again that $5 price resistance. Break that $5 and we would be on uncharted territories with regards to price.

I agree, but I'm not concerned. DO is not entirely bonded with markets ups and downs.
It has own fluctuation path which is healthy.

tonnynguyen

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:25:43 AM

If the price goes back to $ 1, I will buy 10,000 more. $ 10 is the minimum value of this currency.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:29:27 AM

Forum bounty payments completed
You can check your $ONION wallets

Payment received for my article of the last week. Thanks very much for the Onions!

About the tasks, I like the idea to ban those people that just write spam, they are not creative at all, it´s really evident. Good job guys!

Thanks for feedback we started doing it tuesday as we have much free time tuesday easier to manage.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:39:58 AM

I am still optimistic it would go up to 4$ before the year ends but I can't see it breaking the 5$. I would very much welcome if Deeponion will exceed my expectations.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
tonnynguyen

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:51:48 AM

If the price goes back to $ 1, I will buy 10,000 more. $ 10 is the minimum value of this currency.

Man , you will miss the train for sure.
Who will let this coin waiting for you?
ahahahahhah
I too will buy more if the price will drop.
Its strange that people dont realise the potetial o this coin.
I pray for the price to go down . God help me Cheesy
I have 40,000 onions, and I'm still not satisfied. I'm waiting for the price down again to buy more ..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:12:21 PM

DeepOnion , is a good for coin  because so far this coin is still going up and more people very interested ,
join and contribute on this project, i think it can make rich in future, if buy this coin today and hold until new year.

rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:13:44 PM

Man , you will miss the train for sure.
Who will let this coin waiting for you?
ahahahahhah
I too will buy more if the price will drop.
Its strange that people dont realise the potetial o this coin.
I pray for the price to go down . God help me Cheesy
I have 40,000 onions, and I'm still not satisfied. I'm waiting for the price down again to buy more ..

Wow! You must be staking coins every minute or so.
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:14:14 PM

DeepOnion , is a good for coin  because so far this coin is still going up and more people very interested ,
join and contribute on this project, i think it can make rich in future, if buy this coin today and hold until new year.

It actually goes down.

But it is going up.
Pages: « 1 ... 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 [2088] 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: