Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 [2245] 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dlikrot

Activity: 227
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

To all woocommerce webstore owners; when the woocommerce onion plugin is out of testing phase, please start accepting onions as payment for your products! This way, combined with a light wallet (android / ios) = mainstream success.

To btc or not to btc - that is the electrum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spov

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

This coin has many advantages. It's very potential. I'll get more time to think about it..!
I do not think it will be such successful as monero or other ones. But I think it has a potential, yes.

Maybe not right now because it is a new coin only released a few months ago! However, at this time next year it will have finished the roadmap and start to dominate the privacy coin market. Monero will have to play catchup after that Wink
There is a big chance, after the final airdrop the price will fall down. Everyone will try to fix money

The price will drop after the airdrop. But the drop wont be that low if there are further incentives to hold Onions. For instance, if the final calculation for the "Founder" status on Deep Onion forum is delayed or new rules introduced for it then members will hold on to their Onions. Not just that, there can be other reasons too. My suggestion is not to bet too much on the price drop after the airdrop if you want to buy some Onions.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:33:42 PM

This coin has many advantages. It's very potential. I'll get more time to think about it..!
I do not think it will be such successful as monero or other ones. But I think it has a potential, yes.

Maybe not right now because it is a new coin only released a few months ago! However, at this time next year it will have finished the roadmap and start to dominate the privacy coin market. Monero will have to play catchup after that Wink
There is a big chance, after the final airdrop the price will fall down. Everyone will try to fix money

The price will drop after the airdrop. But the drop wont be that low if there are further incentives to hold Onions. For instance, if the final calculation for the "Founder" status on Deep Onion forum is delayed or new rules introduced for it then members will hold on to their Onions. Not just that, there can be other reasons too. My suggestion is not to bet too much on the price drop after the airdrop if you want to buy some Onions.

Also, there will still be POS for holding ONION, in fact, POS rewards will likely go up, as ONION are more distributed, and the big airdrop wallets are no longer staking. There will also be a lot of ONION on exchanges, where they are not staking.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:38:56 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 12:12:56 PM by jimmybob_007

Also, there will still be POS for holding ONION, in fact, POS rewards will likely go up, as ONION are more distributed, and the big airdrop wallets are no longer staking. There will also be a lot of ONION on exchanges, where they are not staking.

Exactly this. Staking rewards are pretty good at the moment as there's a lot of trading occurring on exchanges. Holders benefit in times like this Smiley

Happy New Year!

DV Image: https://i.imgur.com/jhJr72h.jpg

DV Address: https://i.imgur.com/jhJr72h.jpg

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
michaelangelo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

Happy and succesfull new year 2018

This year will be great for crypto and for deep onion.

Looking forward what all will happend...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
jokerlu

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:52:55 PM

Happy birthday to all my dear friends of this very good project, I hope that at the end of this year we can meet at a conference anywhere in the world to talk about the great benefits of using DO...
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

Yup, there is big accumulation going on.  This is a long game.  There are many airdrops remaining.  We can assume the accumulators have a lot of airdrop accounts too - and hashpower.  Once they feel they have enough to control the market, they will flood BTC in and the price = moon.  But weak hands have to fold first.  And they have recently.  If you ever have doubts about deeponion, just look at coinmarketcap, see what it is, and ask yourself if it will go higher - or lower.  Even with 10 000 000 new coins coming in the next year or so (dont know if thats the case really) i see fair price of DO above 30$ for sure.

Who the hell has been folding?

I have been thinking about the inevitable 'big pump' - I have a feeling the first will occur in 6 - 10 weeks. That is, just after a slew of DO improvements and features have been released (with more to come) but some time prior to the end of the airdrop.

That's a good extimate. There is no way there will not be a big pump once the accumulators have accumulated enough. As for the timing... we'll see.

I think we should see a decent one once the final version of the whitepaper is released and gets noticed by certain investors which should be this week.

I was unaware that the whitepaper is already about to be released. This will also hopefully extinguish some of the polemics which have FUDDED DeepOnion all of the time.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
roos

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:02:14 PM

New info says new accounts allowed? Please confirm, because I only registered today.
Also, it appears airdrops are about 5% of balance, please also confirm!

Finally, can someone give an idea, what does it take to reach junior level, is it only a matter of the number of posts, or is there a time factor to it as well?

Thank you!

Yes, new accounts are allowed. No registration limit anymore. Except for your bitcointalk account.
That must be Jr. Member status minimum.
Please search for more info about reaching those status.
Shortcut: you will need minimum about 3-4 weeks to reach from Newbie to Jr. Member

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

New info says new accounts allowed? Please confirm, because I only registered today.
Also, it appears airdrops are about 5% of balance, please also confirm!

Finally, can someone give an idea, what does it take to reach junior level, is it only a matter of the number of posts, or is there a time factor to it as well?

Thank you!

Yes, new accounts are allowed. No registration limit anymore. Except for your bitcointalk account.
That must be Jr. Member status minimum.
Please search for more info about reaching those status.
Shortcut: you will need minimum about 3-4 weeks to reach from Newbie to Jr. Member
5% is right, but more important is to have 100 onions in your wallet for receiving airdrop. As mentioned in previous reply, please check the airdrop conditions at www.deeponion.org

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
KriptoCoder

Activity: 129
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:50:36 PM

Dear DeepOnion members and Dev's,
May this new year be a success for you and your family. Have a wonderful year ahead. Happy New Year!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CrytopiaRaRa

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:56:40 PM

Happy Happy New Year Deep Onion Community!!!
I know this will be a great year for us again,
Deep Onion Whitepaper will release soon and i'm so excited about it.
tembit

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

Happy New Year everybody!  Onion has developed very healthily in 2017 and we have all witnessed its growth. 2018 is the year for Onion!!! A lot of good things will happen in this wonderful year, the white paper, the deepsend, the vote central, the new exchange... May our beloved onion further solid and steady growth in 2018!!!

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
tembit

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

When will the whitepaper be released? I am also waiting for the mobile wallet. It will be very cool I think.

i think whitepaper is in final stages and almost ready i hope it will be out within this week or may be in next week

Whitepaper is very important for onion's development. Onion has been so successful in marketing. The technical development is the other strong support to Onion. So look forward to the release of white paper!

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
B!t_Kong

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:02:59 PM

Giveaway For Members With Less Than 100 Onions
Happy new year, please members, who have not enough coins to participate in Fridays airdrops, can join our giveaway. Good luck in 2018 Smiley
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/giveaway-for-members-with-less-than-100-onions.23170/

How about something similar for members with even less of the amount required for this one.
djpitagora

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

I just discovered this coin and I was looking for the whitepaper. Just to get a small summary how does this compare to monero?

Also, is it used on any of the darkweb sites yet?
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:34:27 PM

Giveaway For Members With Less Than 100 Onions
Happy new year, please members, who have not enough coins to participate in Fridays airdrops, can join our giveaway. Good luck in 2018 Smiley
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/giveaway-for-members-with-less-than-100-onions.23170/

How about something similar for members with even less of the amount required for this one.

Like with 0? Cheesy

I just discovered this coin and I was looking for the whitepaper. Just to get a small summary how does this compare to monero?

Also, is it used on any of the darkweb sites yet?

No, this coin is only 6 months old, it's haven't been listed on darkweb sites.
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:00:53 PM

O my word, I am so excited for DO for 2018! White paper, Woocommerce plugin, voting, DeepSend... The list just goes on and on... Success for Onions this year is assured. People in the know are buying up Onions and stuffing their bags Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Cane1989

Activity: 235
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:41:07 PM

O my word, I am so excited for DO for 2018! White paper, Woocommerce plugin, voting, DeepSend... The list just goes on and on... Success for Onions this year is assured. People in the know are buying up Onions and stuffing their bags Smiley
Yea it's so exciting. Smiley  I can't wait.
And one more thing. After implementation of that thinks, price off Deep Onion will bi to the moon.Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
djpitagora

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:54:57 PM

Yea it's so exciting. Smiley  I can't wait.
And one more thing. After implementation of that thinks, price off Deep Onion will bi to the moon.Smiley

you mean you bought in without even seeing the whitepaper?
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:59:43 PM

That's true. There are much in store for DeepOnion this 2018. If all the plans are pulled off, who know where DeepOnion can reach.
Pages: « 1 ... 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 [2245] 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: