Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:47:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet for altcoins?  (Read 21401 times)
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:15:32 PM

What is the best and trusted wallet for lots of altcoins?
I think https://www.myetherwallet.com/ is the best. There are lots of Token MyEtherWallet based. It has more security. Everybody trust and use it.
ICOs mostly recommends myetherwallet. But we can still use more wallets specifically on what alts were trying to have, if it's for WAVES alone,ETH, or BTC. It's still better to try different  wallets or read some review to know which of which is much better. It's good to have option if ever some issues occur.

lavemytim

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:44:20 PM

The purest purse itself is an oil reservoir, it's just not so hacking, unless, of course, you do yourself a shit and do not give out your secret key
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:16:47 PM

I think Ledger Nano S is a good one, it supports myetherwallet and all ERC20 tokens and Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, dodgecoin, Stratis, komodo, LTC, Dash, Ripple, Zcash. Although it would be great to have one secured wallet (preferably a hardware wallet) thats supports all coins.
Riuzan

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:18:56 PM

etherwallet is a nice option : )

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
nicomedya5

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:19:13 PM

According to me myetherwallet is the best wallet for altcoins. It's fast, safe and cheap wallet.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:49:17 PM

Myetherwallet is still the best for erc20 and waveplatform is starting to show its existence convincingly, but yesterday I read an article that allows blockchain to receive altcoin, if this happens then the dominance of the web walllet will definitely happen at 1 point only. And many other altcoin wallets will be rivaled in many serious ways.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:23:50 PM

According to me myetherwallet is the best wallet for altcoins. It's fast, safe and cheap wallet.
Yes, but if just myetherwallet seems isn't enough. That's just for stored ethereum token. Similar function with waveswallet. But fews another altcoin need their own wallet to store them like windows/linux/mac os wallet. I warn to always take care because there's virus possibility, use virtual machine when launch it.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:41:51 PM

the best is paper wallet, but you have to trust yourself
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:48:45 PM

I only use Myether wallet and waveswallet, I don't know any other alt coin wallet. I really find Myether wallet a litlle complicated to use, but I think it's very secured because of its complexity. I like waves wallet interface and it is user friendly, I usually trade some of my coins there.
smsohag

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:02:41 PM

There are many alt coin wallet like ether, wave, omne etc. Most of this I like best my ethar wallet. I think it is save to me and I use it frequently.
Pfizer

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:41:24 PM

KeepKey is a hardware wallet that can store about 5 different alt coins in the most secure way possible in the crypto space. KeepKey is integrated with ShapeShift so you can seamlessly trade between the alt coins that are supported.

I was looking for trezor and ledger nano s and one people on the forum addressed me to KeepKey. I'll check that out soon. There are many attacks and fraud. So a hardware wallet is needed at the moment. Hope, next time, they (ledger and trezor) make their stock wider.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:57:18 AM

Well in my own opinion the best and trusted wallet to store your altcoins are myether wallet and waves wallet, this two wallets are the most use wallet to store all of their altcoins. Because some altcoin wallets are complicated to use and cannot be consider trusted.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:53:09 AM

well for me the best wallet is an exchanger. or maybe jaxx wallet that is the best ..,. wallet that i can recommend in you, blockchain can't support any other wallet except only bitcoin that's why i recommend use jaxx.
MetaVerde

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:42:00 PM

When it comes to trust naturally you should be utilising the official wallet for whatever currency you're using.

If only there was something that married the security of official wallets with the aesthetics of some other wallets that would be excellent...

Some currencies don't have their own wallet.

Most altcoins they say to use an Ether wallet.
I'm still trying to figure it out.
Pain in my behind.
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:48:41 PM

Yes, but if just myetherwallet seems isn't enough. That's just for stored ethereum token. Similar function with waveswallet. But fews another altcoin need their own wallet to store them like windows/linux/mac os wallet. I warn to always take care because there's virus possibility, use virtual machine when launch it.
Yes right mew most recommended and safest wallet but always be careful on some phishing lately there is a lot of email with me that i need to access mew then I realize and see that this is a phishing the link thei provided are pretty not a link of mew so always be careful anyway i always trusted mew as a safest wallet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:57:51 PM

I use exodus and coinomi

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bigeus

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:38:20 PM

I think Myetherwallet is the best. Good development, convenient to use. What else is needed for good working?
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:11:40 PM

the best wallet I use is Myetherwallet for Ethereal-based coins that are pretty robust.
yunuzov

Activity: 464

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:17:22 PM

I would go with my ether wallet as an answe to your question. As far as i know and i experienced it is one of the safest wallet around for alt coins.

fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:23:22 PM

When you hug coin on the coin work site will offer offline coin purse that why you ask this question if you buy it on the floor then leave on the floor is also good But you have to check if coin you hug it is delllist on the floor or you can use https://www.myetherwallet.com/ where it provides coin build on eth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: