Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:42:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet for altcoins?  (Read 21401 times)
vossybiglady

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

I would absolutely stick with the dev teams wallet.  If you trust them enough to give theproject your money I would think you could then have the trust for the wallet.  I do not like the secondary wallets as much. 

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
Querubbin26

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:15:19 PM

You can use a Nano S Ledger, if you need security and confidence, you can keep a lot of alts there and have a good reputation, just using google you can appreciate the number of references they have, I also recommend myetherwallet for the EC-20 tokens that are the most of the tokens that you can earn with the bounties here, you can also have them temporarily in some exchange, but I recommend small amounts and just for trading, so the fees doesn't eat up your profits
Bostonias

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

You can use a Nano S Ledger, if you need security and confidence, you can keep a lot of alts there and have a good reputation, just using google you can appreciate the number of references they have, I also recommend myetherwallet for the EC-20 tokens that are the most of the tokens that you can earn with the bounties here, you can also have them temporarily in some exchange, but I recommend small amounts and just for trading, so the fees doesn't eat up your profits
I like to download the wallets that I use because there is a lot of stuff that I don't know about hardware wallets.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

There are lots of good e-wallets right now but I just like the Ladger Nano S. Nano S is a product of Ledger company in France. It connects to any computer and attaches a secure OLED screen to verify and confirm each transaction by manipulating the buttons on the wallet. The Logger Nano S can hold many types different digital money.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

The wallet that I feel right now is certainly very good. ERC20 wallet is certainly very good for altcoins. I use MEW, from the beginning I knew crypto until now. Maybe here the same also uses MEW and there is a wallet other than mew. Maybe everyone is different. depending on the personal comfort of each
ALAY012

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

I am using ImToken. I don't think if it is the best. Thanks to all comments here to shared their using altcoin wallets.
Defimwh

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

nothing can guarantee the security of the wallet, if the user does not store it properly, security is determined by the user himself
nissin666

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:25:23 PM

all wallets have advantages and in my opinion it can be said that almost all wallets are good. this is only a matter of taste and comfort.
if I personally prefer to use Myetherwallet because I have been using it for a long time and I have not experienced significant problems when using it.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:49:11 PM

What is the best and trusted wallet for lots of altcoins?
I think these wallets is best to secure the long term:-

ImToken,  Nano S Ledger, MEW
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

I use Coinomi, an old multi wallet - it supports more than hundred coins, you can download it to your mobile phone, so you can aways have your coins under control.
Or use hardware wallet Wink. For example Trezor.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Lovecrafter

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

I choose MyEtherWallet.This is a very convenient and reliable wallet.I also advise you to find his website and add to bookmarks, sometimes come across fishing sites
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:32:04 PM

the only wallet I trust is hardware wallet, which I was used since the start of this year, i started using nano ledger because i become a victim of some hacker, who have an access in my wallet, and the reason is unknown, because of that, i dont feel safe when using any other wallet other than ledger.

tinyteapot

Activity: 1161
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:36:12 PM

I think the best wallet for storing altcoins if the hardware wallet because it is safe and more secure than using other wallets. If you have a very good and potential hardware wallet you can be sure that your coins are safe.
rumancox99

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:37:11 PM

only cold storage.
things aren't really different when it comes to storing an altcoin. so same as bitcoin the safest way to store them is using a cold storage. and that means paper wallet or anything else that offers cold storage. for example Trezor which is hardware wallet supports a couple of altcoins too.

if you search around there are tools for making paper wallets for most of the altcoins too. you just make it offline on a clean computer and then at the time of spending you just install the official wallet and sweep them.
THANKS  FOR YOUR BEST SUGGEST SENIOR, its help to storge all my coin safe , thanks again Smiley Smiley Smiley
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:41:06 PM

I suggest jaxx wallet because it support a lot of coins on blockchain. Jaxx wallet support bitcoin, ethereum, waves aand other coins.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:54:06 PM

myetherwallet is best for atcoins that support ER20 Token. it is very safe and easy to use, other wallet like NEO wallet are also good

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Syella.A

Activity: 247

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:04:07 PM

I still rely on and use myetherwallet. although there are many issues if myetherwallet is easily hacked. but I am sure, everything depends on yourself. if you save your private key and address in a safe place. everything will be fine.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:09:23 PM

I bought a universal purse. Since I invest in different projects. it is very important to ensure its reliable protection. Hackers do not sleep Cool. And do not forget to make a backup.
Gras

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:13:52 PM

Currently, most altcoins work on the ERC-20 algorithm. I believe that the best purse for a coin like this - MyEtherWallet. I use this wallet for two years and there were no problems. Fairly reliable wallet with wide functionality. Recommend!

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[    JOIN THE WHITELIST!    ]
The Blockchain Platform that Empowers Small Business & Entrepreneurs to WIN[/center
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

In the past few days I have just experienced a crypto wallet on a computer called Exodus, like and very satisfied. The Exodus has a nice, light, simple and intuitive interface. Look to see what our portfolio is, how much is extremely apparent for displaying as a biscuit chart.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: