Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet for altcoins?  (Read 21401 times)
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

Hardware wallet is the best, because is the safest one. Ledger Nano offers to store more altcoins than other companies like Trezor or Coolwallet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:19:49 PM

Ethos wallet is cool to use their still developing it hence it can store all erc20 tokens at the moment. MEW is easy to use. I will recommend MEW for now until ETHOS wallet is fully functional.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:55:31 PM

At first, I will say that the most reliable wallet is a hardware wallet. I used myetherwallet 2 months ago. But the sad news is that my eth wallet was hacked by hacker 2 times. From that time I decided I will buy hardware wallet. Because this wallet is very reliable. Now my coins are safe. So I think at the moment hardware wallet is a perfect wallet for the store.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Tefenyt

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

There are heaps of good e-wallets at the present time yet I simply like the Ladger Nano S. Nano S is a result of Ledger organization in France. It interfaces with any PC and appends a safe OLED screen to check and affirm every exchange by controlling the catches on the wallet. The Logger Nano S can hold numerous composes diverse computerized cash.
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:24:35 PM

What is the best and trusted wallet for lots of altcoins?
What characteristics you to determine the best purse? They're all completely different. I use only myetherwallet and I have no complaints. Per year of use. Good and convenient wallet
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:31:24 PM

Depending on level of user, if beginner should be exodus it can be a good choice but not the best, if you want the best it is definitely the chosen Ledger because it is safest in my opinion to keep all personal wallet information.
dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:34:05 PM

I use to Etherium and tokens on the blockchain MyEtherWallet, I really like his stable job, and NEO store at the official purse NEOWallet. Don't like to have a lot of purses, if not for long buy a coin, then hold it on the exchange.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:27:36 AM

It can also be for offline wallets that are hardware, but unfortunately it's also afraid when the hardware wallet is inserted by the seller's malware.
Because we also need security for our assets, it may be the wallet of the development team that can be said to be the safest.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:34:36 AM

A good wallet is a wallet created by the development team and a local Wallet stock to be directly ready for sale.
But if you want an offline wallet then I recommend using TREZOR and NANO Ledger wallets.
there's 3rd party wallet that's good too but sometimes we need to look further into the source code so that we can know whether there's malicious script is inserted but I suggest only use the trusted ones that's being listed in many of recommendation website because trying to risk our money is just nor worth it.
but however using hardware wallet as your recommendation is the most safest way I know or just use isolated offline wallet and you dont need to worry about hacking.
Indeed, this is what I need in information from this thread.

Malicious Script is very detrimental to Coin holders in the Hardware wallet.
If the wallet hardware is hit by Mailicious Script, then your assets are used up. (Be careful, friend)
Meliadoultengille2

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:41:39 AM

This depends on the dev. To choose a good wallet, you should choose bittrex or livecoin.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:52:39 AM

The only wallet which I trusted so much for keeping altcoins was www.myetherwallet.com and https://shapeshift.io/#/coins these for me is good, but most often used by the ico token project was MEW, though the other one is also good to keep in your coins.
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

Any wallet suggested by the development teams should be good, but I think that for a long time investment myetherwallet will be No. 1choice for me because its safe and can't be broken.
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:59:01 AM

Just use a wallet created by dev, this is the best. There are lots of the best wallets that secure your coins but no other best wallets are made by the developer. They are coin makers so they need to make alsoba wallets for that for customers.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:10:52 AM

I use Myetherwallet, it is easy to use and safe. In addition, almost all the alts on the basis of Ethereum, as well as tokens that are released under the ERC-20 standard are supported by this purse.
Tefenyt

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

The best wallet you can utilize would be an equipment wallet. Period!. Help yourself out and buy a keepkey, trezor or a nano s record. Would probaly be your best interest in crypto. You will discover alot of these wallets bolster numerous alt coins. Next if these wallets dont bolster your coin, discover the discharged wallet from the authority dev group, doubtlessly be a work area wallet for that particular coin.
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

Well no matter what having a ledger or a hardware wallet can make your coins much more safer but if you dont have any of it you can gp to the my etherwallet it is free and safe it is safe unless you follow the myetherwallet intruction to avoid being scam
deadpool02

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

Best ones in my opinion are still the hardware wallets (ledger or trezor). I am personally using ledger nano s, specially after neon wallet is integrated to have ledger nano s its a life savor.
Bountyangel

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

I don't think there is anything like the best wallet. You can make use of any wallet so far it has the following qualities
1) it is save for your altcoin to be stored in it. That is, scammers and hackers can not have access to your coin
2) it can be easily accessed by the owner. Though it will request for login measures so as to protect unauthorized access but it shouldn't be too cumbersome for the owner to use
keystat44

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:09:04 AM

i suggest agama because it's a  desktop multi-currency wallet in early beta, available for Mac, Windows and Linux made by Supernet.org. Agama offers native support for 12 different cryptocurrencies. You own your private keys with this program, but they are stored as a wallet.dat file on your computer and are not encrypted. This means you have to be vigilant while using this wallet, and it's probably the reason why they have this disclaimer on their website: "Agama Wallet is in early development phase, but already publicly available for testing. It is safe to use, but proper backups should be taken. We recommend you not to use it as a primarily wallet for your cryptocurrencies
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:24:12 AM

The question is what kind of wallet do you want? but if you look and online Multi-coins wallet in mobile maybe its Android or IOS I think "Coinomi" is a candidate and there is some wallet that has "Atomic Swap" features Like Atomic Wallet. but the atomic wallet Android and IOS version is currently in development. You can try also the Imtoken wallet 2.0 it has BTC,EOS,Ethereum and ERC20 coins and Atlcoins with "Instant Exchange Features" (IEX) and Real Market price watch Binance, Bittrex and Tokenlon respectively.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: