Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet for altcoins?  (Read 21393 times)
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:05:42 PM

I have heard about Exodus and some other one but forgot its name. I think you should read reviews and try to keep not many coins first to check the wallet for reliability. To my mind, it is a good idea
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:14:28 PM

What is the best and trusted wallet for lots of altcoins?

It all depends on what is the purpose of the cryptoinvestor. If it is exclusively about safe storage, then software and hardware wallets will suit. Hardware wallets are more secure because they are not subject to the risks of hacking and penetration of viruses. Among them are Ledger Wallet and Trezor. Also, Cryptonator and Blockchain are the most trusted investors. These purses allow you to safely store funds, but quickly dispose of them will not work.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:38:37 PM

If you look for many coins or token you can join with coinomi or freewallet
These two application can save a lot of token there
But if you can buy ledger go for that

gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:06:14 PM

there are many wallets that are good to use depending on the taste or comfort of each person, but if I personally am more comfortable using myetherwallet because from the first time I entered this forum I have used myetherwallet to date.
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:09:32 PM

Many use Myetherwallet because it has good compatibility for different currencies and you can use it as a wallet in general, but be very careful because it is a very popular site that scammers use for phishing, so it is recommended that you only enter the link that you write yourself, so you can be confident that you will not be scammed.
helenbmb

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:31:27 PM

I use the ImToken wallet to store my Ethereum based altcoins. I also use coinomi to store others. Both are secured and user friendly.
Falconet

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

No other wallet is safer than the wallet created by the coin dev/team
Well, not really, in some cases, the team just creates the wallet to facilitate the sale of the coin they are dealing with, so that doesn't mean that your coins are protected in that wallet.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:36:58 PM

I am using MEW for ERC20 , Waves for waves token and neotracker for NEO token. I have no complain they are safe.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:04:32 PM

I use the METAMASK extension to transfer tokens and store stock assets. For all other funds I use a cold wallet.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:57:59 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 12:08:49 AM by temilade200

I use imtoken and it is secured. Although, if you want a wallet that is 100% safe, then you should opt for hardware wallet. With hardware wallet, you are not afraid of any form of hacking, except someone who know your security details, is allowed to handle the wallet.
That aside, there are altcoins that are already on their own blockchain and which are not ERC20 based. The developers will state specifically, if there is a different wallet that is compatible with their own tokens.
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:45:24 AM

Article on wallets: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/5-types-of-cryptocurrency-wallets-and-where-to-begin-with-each it will help you to decide which is best for you!
AdamSv

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

in my opinion, the most secure wallet is created on coin dev / team .personally, I use it,and to be honest I use a few Koslov for safety .
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

The best Wallet software is officially developed software, you always have the latest and fastest update. Safe and effective
kalyanbharadwaj

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

I am too ambiguous, using mew afraid of hacking, probably using a cold wallet is ok!
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

I will prefer you to have used the offline wallets.

MEW
METAMASK

These wallets are the very strong community and the platforms. It is a very reliable for the long term.
nurularesyi1995

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:11:28 PM

There are several types of wallets that are more popular, one of them is Offline (Wallet Hardware): Wallet that is in the form of hardware (hardware), can store details such as Address Wallet and Private Key. The model is generally in the form of Flashdisk or Memory. Example: Nano S, Trezor, etc.
Ankush2108

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

According to me we have to use hardware wallets to keep our coins safe from hackers. I think this is the only best way to keep your coins safe.
iwamoto77

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:24:50 PM

The most affordable and popular wallet for ERC20 tokens is Myetherwallet, a fairly normal wallet, another wallet is MetaMask and I prefer it, since there are browser extensions that are very good.But the best I think hardware wallets such as Ledger Nano S, TREZOR,KeepKey, BITLOX.
diceoption.com

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:32:28 PM

Metamask is best wallet for ERC20 and ETH
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:03:00 PM

I personally like MyCrypto desktop version. Now you do not need to go to any sites and afraid hackers. I really recommend this! And also metamask is not bad

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: