Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:43:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum best for investment?  (Read 104322 times)
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:16:43 PM

Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?
ETH is a great altcoin and no one can deny it. I am also an ETH fan and currently its price is very low, so I believe this is a good time to buy ETH and hold it for a long time. With $ 500, you can buy more than 2 ETH and it will help you get rich over many years.
I am also optimistic if ethereum will now become one of the great coins. because ethereum is a coin with stable resistance. so I think using ethereum is the best choice.

In my opinion, Ethereum has too many chances to reach the top in the shortest time. therefore, I bet on this crypto. It is the best existing altcoin - buy it and hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:30:37 PM

Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?
ETH is a great altcoin and no one can deny it. I am also an ETH fan and currently its price is very low, so I believe this is a good time to buy ETH and hold it for a long time. With $ 500, you can buy more than 2 ETH and it will help you get rich over many years.
I am also optimistic if ethereum will now become one of the great coins. because ethereum is a coin with stable resistance. so I think using ethereum is the best choice.

In my opinion, Ethereum has too many chances to reach the top in the shortest time. therefore, I bet on this crypto. It is the best existing altcoin - buy it and hold.
Actually, I always trusted the etherium and I continue to do it. My trust is based on the fact that almost 90% of all new projects are carried out by the company ico through the etherium platform. This increases not only the popularity but also the value of the etherium.
b_economic_d
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

It is average but not the best. The best is still Bitcoin as it is on everyone's lips and is the most popular.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:16:42 PM

Hi, I think the ETH the best for investment, but not the only one. In my opinion, 3-4 altcoins much better than one high. Good strategy to get rich.

kncmars

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

ETH is certainly a cryptocurrency worth investing in, and is the best choice for long-term. Consider how prosperous the ETH family population of the cryptocurrency world is right now, and you would know that investing in ETH is definitely never be wrong.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:47:27 AM

Looking at the top 10
price and realibiility
yes ,invest in it you will get at least 50%profit at bull
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

for the long term, I would prefer to invest in lumes or universa because besides the price that is still cheap in the future, the two platforms will be good.it only takes a long time for that

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

ethereum is the best altcoin below bitcoin as king for all coins, for now it's a good time to buy ethereum because it's still cheap and suitable for long term to get big profits.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

I think yes it is a good investment for it is one of the aspiring altcoins. Though market is in downfall but it can recover for it is not an expensive coin.

There is no doubt that ethereum is a strong coin and has a large community, ethereum's use will continue to increase because it is used for transaction fees from hundreds of tokens that use the ethereum platform.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:09:15 PM

I think yes it is a good investment for it is one of the aspiring altcoins. Though market is in downfall but it can recover for it is not an expensive coin.

There is no doubt that ethereum is a strong coin and has a large community, ethereum's use will continue to increase because it is used for transaction fees from hundreds of tokens that use the ethereum platform.
The price is so ridiculously low and it's actually the best time to invest for one thing is sure and that's a complete recovery which will come either before the year ends or early next year.
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

ethereum is indeed a good investment if you are looking for preferences as your current investment because the volume of ethereum is also very large

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

Ethereum is the best alt right now and is the most potential coin for a long term investment. I find the coin's idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitrary code quite revolutionary.
The coin is the second most popular coin right now and with a market capital of $23.8 billion, has the potential to cross the $700 mark by the end of 2018. Last year itself, the coin has shown profit gains of 1100%. It is a great coin and I am expecting good returns from it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

Today we have seen a decrease in the price of the ethereum again. It was a good buying opportunity for people who want to invest. People who are currently investing will earn money soon, thats great time Smiley

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:42:11 PM

Today we have seen a decrease in the price of the ethereum again. It was a good buying opportunity for people who want to invest. People who are currently investing will earn money soon, thats great time Smiley
I completely agree with your opinion, because earlier we only dreamed of investing in a crypto currency at a cheap price. Today we are given such a chance.
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:46:32 PM

ETH is currently ranked second in the world of crypto, so that the future potential looks very good, so if you want to invest in ETH, now is the right step I think because the price is still cheap.

Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

When looking at the market, all prices seem to be suitable for the purchase, so it's not good to miss it when you get the opportunity.
rafi035

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:41:56 PM

if indeed your beliefs and beliefs are right with the coin of your choice I think that is something good for you to start investing, of course, maybe every investor has a different view from the other investors who are most important now take advantage of every opportunity we get to get a profit
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:20:34 AM

Correct ... Now is a good time to invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, ... Crypto money market is unpredictable but will soon return. Ethereum is increasingly being invested by many large corporations
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:44:07 AM

ETH is currently ranked second in the world of crypto, so that the future potential looks very good, so if you want to invest in ETH, now is the right step I think because the price is still cheap.
Second place eth has stood the long, but the value of them today is greatly reduced, from $ 1300, down to $ 200. Now for the moment, I'm not expecting them to be one of the worst coin market today.
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

A double-edged sword for ETH right now is great ICOs and downright scams. Because most are in their early stages, we have to wait and see how they fare up. Otherwise, ETH can be overtaken by established coins like NEO (if they can get their act right). If they do, then the ICOs/ITOs like MeVu will reinforce ETH with some with newer, promising technology implementations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: