Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Self-Driving Vehicles  (Read 744 times)
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:23:32 AM

Since human error accounts for ~90% of car accidents it would seem the safest thing for everyone is to get humans out of the equation as much as possible.

Consider all the crazy ass shit you've seen on the roads.  Consider all the moron and fucktards you "drive" with everyday...

For me, the sooner they get this shit figured out the better, I'd like nothing more than to grab a quick nap on my way to work feeling safer knowing the retards aren't going to kill me.

Tesla is supposed to have a car drive from a parking lot in LA to a parking lot in NYC with 0 human driver interaction by the end of this year.  Like it or not it's coming and is the future of automobiles.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:20:06 AM

Could have happened because it may be homework for future technology experts, because the technological sophistication smakin years more advanced and immeasurable ....

Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:11:47 PM

Would you feel safe and able to relax while your car drives autonomously?
Nope, I don't ever plan to be in a self driving car. Being someone somewhat experienced with technology I know how easy it is for the tech to screw up (or for the government to try to kill you by hacking you car, check out the valt 7 leaks).
I'll drive myself.

Dude, the time will surely come wherein you will no longer be physically able to drive a car and you need to go somewhere just by yourself, imagine how lovely it is if you have a self-driving car during those situations.

I would feel safe and able to relax while my car drives by itself because I am confident in the technology made by man, and if every something bad happens to me, my lawyers will take care of it and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up rich as hell.
1: If I'm not physically fit to drive than I don't know what I'd be doing alone; seriously I'd probably need help with most everything if I wasn't fit to drive.

2: You might be rich, but would it really help you if you're paralized or dead? You could get lot a of money from a lawsuit, but if your stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of your life it's probably not worth it (or you could be dead and it would be your family sueing). I really do hate when people say that they'll protect themselves with a lawyer, they're not going to stop a break in or save your life; they'll only award you money at somebody's expense.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:31:17 PM

Why not? After all, that is its work. May not always be often and it would totally depend on the mood I find myself for that day. Come to think of it, the vehicles are man made,  so what if the car wasn't programmed very well and ended running me into a ditch.
tauceramica

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:40:40 PM

Why not? After all, that is its work. May not always be often and it would totally depend on the mood I find myself for that day. Come to think of it, the vehicles are man made,  so what if the car wasn't programmed very well and ended running me into a ditch.

I'm all against self driving vehicles. I don't cate about the high technology shit or other programming things. I can never trust a machine.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: