Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:30:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 126655 times)
JWilderness

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:31:25 PM

It's never too late to buy the mighty BTC
However, it might be worth waiting for a correction...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:57:04 PM

It is never to late to get into the Crypto currencies world since it will be an ongoing domain for the many next years to come and anybody can catch up at any time either by converting his money to bitcoins or investing in it or starting to deal and make payments with it . But if it was up to me i'd wait until it's price goes down once more and it will happen sooner and later and than i'll buy some coins .
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:25:59 PM

I am not agree with your opinion as BTC is growing day by day and you can enter anytime in it. Maybe it can drop for short span of time but it will go up to moon as it showing its strength and touch its new life time high just one day back and it still want to make another new high this month. Demand is growing and supply decreasing as those who hold BTC don't want to sell as they know its future so it is not late to buy it anytime.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Mrsmants

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:23:13 PM

No late phrases to buy bitcoin. Precisely simply because now the bitcoin price tag is the ideal time to acquire bitcoin and sell it at a later date for a high price
KroFly

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:44:00 PM

No late phrases to buy bitcoin. Precisely simply because now the bitcoin price tag is the ideal time to acquire bitcoin and sell it at a later date for a high price

For short-term investments now buy bitcoin is dangerous. The price is very high and there may soon be a fall. I would wait for a price reduction in order to buy bitcoin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
24core

Activity: 582

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:15:45 PM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

No its most definately not!

People thought that bitcoin as going to crash or at least not rise in value a few years ago. We can clearly see that that is not the case. There will always be supply and demand. Since August 1 is coming up, it should not pose a real problem to the blockchain network. If I recall correctly, the hard fork that can be the outcome of August 1 will not be a big problem as the old blockchain can still update itself once it realises that it as become outdated (I think, not 100% sure). Then, the network should remain the same as now.

Bitcoin will continue to grow in popularity and also value. This can be seen through the adoption of Bitcoin by various large companies such as Amazon, Microsoft and more. They would not invest in such said technology and moreover would not allow you to pay with Bitcoins if they did not believe that bitcoin would grow.

I think its safe to say that bitcoin investment is a sure thing to invest in.

Same here. It's never to late to get started with cryptocurrency's. If you were to buy bitcoin right now at this very moment.  You could essentially double your profit in the near future. Bitcoin cant be stopped, we are the future of financial freedom.

Rascar Capac

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:18:43 PM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

People thought that bitcoin as going to crash or at least not rise in value a few years ago. We can clearly see that that is not the case. There will always be supply and demand. Since August 1 is coming up, it should not pose a real problem to the blockchain network. If I recall correctly, the hard fork that can be the outcome of August 1 will not be a big problem as the old blockchain can still update itself once it realises that it as become outdated (I think, not 100% sure). Then, the network should remain the same as now.

Bitcoin will continue to grow in popularity and also value. This can be seen through the adoption of Bitcoin by various large companies such as Amazon, Microsoft and more. They would not invest in such said technology and moreover would not allow you to pay with Bitcoins if they did not believe that bitcoin would grow.

Same here. It's never to late to get started with cryptocurrency's. If you were to buy bitcoin right now at this very moment.  You could essentially double your profit in the near future. Bitcoin cant be stopped, we are the future of financial freedom.
Clearly, with the current money conjucture, we can hope the best for the BTC. Everybody is looking with envy at the peopel who bought 100€ of BTC in 2013 and who has now much more in $ value. But you might be that guy in 2021 if you buy some today.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:19:32 PM

That's right its never late to invest money in bitcoins as people who have invested couple of years back are enjoying huge profits at this stage and even if you invest now same results you will get in next couple of years bitcoin has started to gain popularity now which will attract many new investors in future which will take price to much higher levels.
McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:24:27 PM

Actually it is not late to buy bitcoin. Buy now then start to earn more there so many time to build in bitcoin. Just buy and buy more to earn more.
Main thing is that it is most earliest time to buy bitcoin because you cannot predict the future price of bitcoin it will reach 20x above than this price so it's better time to barrow a lone from a friend and buy bitcoin because you can pay that loan 10x times so it's not that much late as you are saying take a risk because after risk there is a success.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:18:42 PM

Actually it is not late to buy bitcoin. Buy now then start to earn more there so many time to build in bitcoin. Just buy and buy more to earn more.
Main thing is that it is most earliest time to buy bitcoin because you cannot predict the future price of bitcoin it will reach 20x above than this price so it's better time to barrow a lone from a friend and buy bitcoin because you can pay that loan 10x times so it's not that much late as you are saying take a risk because after risk there is a success.
Why do you need to take a loan if you can save money an put some in the bitcoins, loan money is much higher risk although we say that bitcoins is legit but its too unpredictable so how would you say if you cant pay in time ,bitcoins are dump it is low price now or anything that might occur. Its not late to but but its also risk so don't make that risk that you will face.Invest what can you invest only.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:27:59 PM

Its not late yet.

You can hold it without any doubt cause Its price has increased by about four and a half times, in future its going to Higher to higher, So if you buy it now you can success in future. Now its you decision you want buy it or not.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:10:47 AM

Why do you need to take a loan if you can save money an put some in the bitcoins, loan money is much higher risk although we say that bitcoins is legit but its too unpredictable so how would you say if you cant pay in time ,bitcoins are dump it is low price now or anything that might occur. Its not late to but but its also risk so don't make that risk that you will face.Invest what can you invest only.
Loans are not advisable for investing in bitcoin because what if you will not pay the loan back? What if the price of bitcoin will go down significantly and the time will come that your investment will go down -90%? It is better to just keep saving money from your current source of income and compile those earnings to buy bitcoin because if you are really into investing then you should not worry for buying even for a small capital because it will grow in long time holding.
Zongxian

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:21:54 AM

That's right its never late to invest money in bitcoins as people who have invested couple of years back are enjoying huge profits at this stage and even if you invest now same results you will get in next couple of years bitcoin has started to gain popularity now which will attract many new investors in future which will take price to much higher levels.
I can agree with you on that i keep saying that you should invest in bitcoin because the price will go much higher than you can think of and this way you will make huge profit ofcourse not as same as the people who spended 123 dollars on 1 bitcoin but still you will make a lot if you buy right now.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:23:17 AM

Imagine if he bought it early July. It was cheap and was given free Bitcoin Cash. After the BCH forking Bitcoin dropped hard mainly due to Chinese government closing their exchanges and JP Morgan's CEO calling Bitcoin a fraud. Now it is on the rise again and it already broke its previous ath. We are not even finish here. Too many analysts and experts predicted Bitcoin will continue to rise.
zhotton

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:35:21 AM

Wow so many discussion about buying BTC. I knew BTC in 2014 when the cryptocurrency was crushing. Now it has recovered
I bought 10 BTC when the BTC was abought 2500$. It's good choice.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:47:05 AM

Avoid waiting, especially long ones because the price of bitcoin is getting stronger and stronger. Once it can get hold of its All Time High, there is a possibility that it will continue to soar high before dipping a little. If there are FUDs that are truly affecting bitcoin's price, then that is worth buying. Grab every single opportunity when it comes to bitcoin because the future is very bright.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:50:09 AM

It is not too late if bitcoin value keep rising. It depends on the growth of its value, if it stops at a constant value or does not grow anymore, it would be too late but as we can see that it is continously growing, i think it is not too late nor late.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:11:40 AM

Based on my opinion. I think it is still not too late to invest in bitcoins. You can clearly see how fast the price of bitcoin can change. And it will keep on increasing as time passes by. You can still earn some profit from your investments. Better late than never.
Byakuya

Activity: 461
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:16:45 AM

Every time bitcoin's price goes up, somebody say it's too late to buy but it's price always increase. Grin Wink
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:01:13 AM

Every time bitcoin's price goes up, somebody say it's too late to buy but it's price always increase. Grin Wink

There is no way that your going to be late to earn bitcoins since there is a lot of ico's that is running today and new platforms are being opened so it means more bounty campaigns to be announced and a lot of work for new people that want to earn bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: