Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 126658 times)
butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:21:14 PM

its not to late to buy bitcoin because after segwit bitcoin price will rises up dramaticaly.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:29:45 PM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
There is no such time that we can say that it is too late now to buy bitcoin as long as we have the fund to buy for our own. But there is a time to be considered as the best way to buy bitcoin which isay when the price dumps as low as enough that we can really afford to buy one. Maybe it will be really an upset if you do not buy one when bitcoin has already drop its price because you are still waiting if it will drop its price more so that you can afford it but all of a sudden its price pump into normal or higher than the usual. That will be a time that you can say that it is late that you do not buy any bitcoin.
You're right.There can never be too late in buying if there is always a fund because honestly the money that you used in buying will be somehow doubled or triple after a couple of months and years.You just need to work for it and make quality posts.But somehow there is always the best time to buy when the price in the market drops off.You only have to monitor each time the price increase or price decrease.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:33:38 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 01:07:27 AM by stergium

No, it is not too late yet, but it is just not the right time, as far as I am concerned.
Bitcoin is digital gold and you should definitely invest some part of your income in it.
Just don´t invest what you are not willing to loose...
yes that is right that it is not too late. i think the price of bitcoin is now already trading high but i am sure  that even if we trade  bitcoin in the the present price bitcoin will give us profit. but if you well become late any more then you may not get the chance to buy bitcoin in the current price that is trding below 2000$.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 09:36:28 PM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
there a possiblity that price will go down because some will convert there coin to fiat or other altcoin
in the past few days it already go down but its not impossible to happen again
there no such thing as late in bitcoin price is just keep going up as it grow

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:39:43 PM

The real thing in here is it is too late for us to buy bitcoin at low price. That is the main thing in here because look at bitcoin now. We can see that it really soar right now. And someday we can see that bitcoin at $10000. I really hope that we can see bitcoin that way.
Prince8

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:24:14 PM

fiat wont worth anything and you will have to own bitcoins anyway.. so better buy now than later
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:34:30 PM

For me, it is not too late, bitcon will serve as an investment but you have to wait for the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin's price at the moment is very high.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Andri ansah

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:45:12 PM

not too late. i think after agustus bitcoin will goes to the moon.
Buy bitcoin now 😀
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:59:46 PM

Of course this time is the right time to buy bitcoin, and investing in bitcoin will have a good chance for the future. Bitcoin is able to benefit investors who invest in bitcoin with long-term investments of course, and some investors have managed to gain Multiple profits from their investments in bitcoin.
Although many people say that falling prices are a good opportunity to buy but I think the user will be a little hesitant
because it will soon happen segwit. Many users are still upset about buying, selling or holding, what do you think ?
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:17:32 AM

there are some purpose why people buying it.
when price moving up, it showing people rush to buying it and want keeping btc towards 1 august.
this is very interesting.
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:24:38 AM

Its never late to buy bitcoin. Its just about the risk and reward if the price goes up or down. As for August 1st, it is likely price will decline before that but not after that. It is because some people would fear the split. But again, it is not likely going to happen. We have strong holders these days.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:25:38 AM

Would not say too late as everyone including me is still suprised that the price is still growing but the growing rate will surely be slow but i would still try to find some savings and still buy bitcoin and keep on buying until i reach my goal of 24 bitcoins. Achieving this goal can take 4-10 years for me but i can surely wait no hurries

It is not yet too late, but it would be nice if you will buy bitcoin when on its DUMP state and not on its PUMP state, because if you are going to buy when its price drop, you could make a lot of profits in the next PUMP, it is like Trading. But it depends on you, it is not that bad if you are going to buy bitcoin right now since it is a good investment that we could have in the long run.
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:28:29 AM

Would not say too late as everyone including me is still suprised that the price is still growing but the growing rate will surely be slow but i would still try to find some savings and still buy bitcoin and keep on buying until i reach my goal of 24 bitcoins. Achieving this goal can take 4-10 years for me but i can surely wait no hurries

It is not yet too late, but it would be nice if you will buy bitcoin when on its DUMP state and not on its PUMP state, because if you are going to buy when its price drop, you could make a lot of profits in the next PUMP, it is like Trading. But it depends on you, it is not that bad if you are going to buy bitcoin right now since it is a good investment that we could have in the long run.

I bought bitcoins on 1200$/btc pump (all time high of that moment) and was a good inversion  Grin

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
leirou

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:29:30 AM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

No it is not too late to buy bitcoin. Sure it really makes people millionaire if you just hold it from years before and Sell this days. Now due to incoming August 1 event there is such a strong volatility in the market and as you see it even reach 2900+ in just few days. If you are a risk taker now is just the time to buy bitcoin not after the August 1 meeting because almost all exchanger will halt trading of bitcoin as of July 31st UTC but after that there will be a good and better system which will really affect bitcoins future and most likely raise bitcoins price up.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:45:44 AM

It depends on your intentions and the amount of time you want to hold, if you want bitcoin to go up in price 10 times in 6 months then it is too late for that, but if you are willing to invest a good amount of money and hold for years then bitcoin can give great profits and as such it is still not too late to get into bitcoin and make a lot of money.
I agree one hundred percent with you there. The times of 1000% profit with bitcoin are probably be gone but that doesn't mean there isn't money to be made with bitcoin. I still believe bitcoin will be worth a lot more in the future so right now is a good opportunity to get in if you aren't already.
Correct there is nothing wrong with wanting big earnings and bitcoin will deliver them but now it is the time to hold and wait, if someone wants to earn a 1000% return in a few months then that person should either buy some altcoins or invest in some ICOs that have potential since those earnings are no longer possible in bitcoin in the short term.
There's nothing wrong on holding your bitcoin and wait for the value to rise again before converting it to fiat, that's really a long term investment, but if you really wanted to earn and see the profit for just a month, venture on trading and invest on ICO is really correct, but then again, you should have enough knowledge about this investments before taking a risk.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:49:21 AM

It is not  late to acquire or buy bitcoin, yes its price is rising compare in last few years, but its still rising, prediction is bitcoin will rise to $10000 or up for following years, maybe for now we can hold it coz theres upcoming evetn that will affect the bitcoin on August 1st, so lets see what will happen but many have faith that bitcoin will rise up Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:50:19 AM

Do read this: https://pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:03:05 AM

Of course this time is the right time to buy bitcoin, and investing in bitcoin will have a good chance for the future. Bitcoin is able to benefit investors who invest in bitcoin with long-term investments of course, and some investors have managed to gain Multiple profits from their investments in bitcoin.
Although many people say that falling prices are a good opportunity to buy but I think the user will be a little hesitant
because it will soon happen segwit. Many users are still upset about buying, selling or holding, what do you think ?

We all know that there a bad prediction of the incoming segwit also we see the huge dump of value 4 days ago, but now the value of bitcoin was back to normal and more people are missed the rise of value again, more users hesitant to buy bitcoin because they wait the segwit before to invest.
WutriCoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:29:51 AM

We all know that there a bad prediction of the incoming segwit also we see the huge dump of value 4 days ago, but now the value of bitcoin was back to normal and more people are missed the rise of value again, more users hesitant to buy bitcoin because they wait the segwit before to invest.

Do you think we will witness price jump like on Litecoin when they activated Segwit?

All predictions are interesting, especially one from John McAfee, hehe
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:41:28 AM

Do you think we will witness price jump like on Litecoin when they activated Segwit?

All predictions are interesting, especially one from John McAfee, hehe

I think it could happen, as per what happen today the price of bitcoin jumps up a bit, but also it could be go jumping in low price after segwit, there is a news (just hear it in forums) that there is a high possibility that Bticoin will not split up, so I guess bitcoin will get stronger in the future.

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: