Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 126655 times)
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:17:00 PM

it is always not too late to buy it!!! of course this will not be the case when u make from 6$ - 1000$ but u could gain on fluctuations. u just must be careful and choose the best moment with the lowest price! Good luck!!
every one buying bitcoin you are right it not too late to buy bitcoin. Trad is the best advise to gain profit.
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:45:41 PM

Well, it appears as if there has never been a better time to buy Bitcoin.   Projections to skyrocket in price are Across the world🦋✨🦋✨ so buy buy buy!  We have many strong years coming up here, and profitable too! If only it wasn't so fun to spend, I would be able to save more.

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
tinhyeumaunang

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:25:18 PM

Bitcoin is going $100,000+ in the next 20yrs. Do you think its too late? NO! Start investing in Bitcoin and other crypto currency. In the next few years we will become the future millionaires!
It can increase to a utopia. It is never late. Take the opportunity and get rich in the future. A start for a new economy.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:57:36 PM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

I think it's not yet too late to buy bitcoins. The price of bitcoins this time is so high but it could change this month or the next. Investment will always be an investment and a risk. One can also do mining to acquire coins
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:23:02 PM

it is always not too late to buy it!!! of course this will not be the case when u make from 6$ - 1000$ but u could gain on fluctuations. u just must be careful and choose the best moment with the lowest price! Good luck!!
every one buying bitcoin you are right it not too late to buy bitcoin. Trad is the best advise to gain profit.
To me I think we are too late to buying bitcoin because now its price is very high than before. The right time to buying bitcoin were three weeks ago because that time its price were very low. But don't worry that is also a right time because btc cross 4000$ very soon.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:27:59 PM

It is never too late to buy bitcoin.  While it is almost certainly too late to turn $1000 into $1,000,000, there is still major upside potential if you are looking at it from a long term stand point.  People who invest in bitcoin now need to look at it from the standpoint of "I am investing X dollars (or whatever fiat currency is local), and I am hoping that it becomes worth 2X dollars), because that is still a major return.

We are past the point (for most people at least), to think along the lines of "I want 100 BTC, or nothing at all,"  because those days are long gone short of some major catastrophe.

For the people who feel like they missed out on what may have been considered the original gold rush...they be more inclined to purchase bitcoin cash. 
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:40:44 PM

If you want to buy bitcoin now then its too late for now. You need to wait after August 1 haha

I challenge you to buy now if you will.

We have passed the date of 1st august and i think it is not too late to buy bitcoin all well be fine, if indeed want buy aja buy no harm
Bagaji (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 04:53:00 PM

Why should there be a word late, bitoin has a long-term prospect, so it would not hurt to invest in bitcoin. Because many are looking for it as well as prices that remain stable so it will be beneficial for many transactions.

Yes bitcoin is for long term so there is no such thing as late when it comes to someone who wants to hold bitcoin for how many years. But if you want as small profit and convert your bitcoin to fiat when you see a little profit then its kinda late now.
Yesh better to wait to bitcoin dumps a lot. On what happened in the last super dump in bitcoin i think it decrease $1000 from $2800 to $1800. But it go back inti a healthy prices now. I'm so luckily that i buyed bitcoin in time of it's super dump hehe
The super dump in the last two weeks ago was as a result  of panic of what the outcome of 1st August split. The panic make smart investors like you to buy at the cheaper price and at the end, the negative effects of the split is yet to be felt. Bitcoin is even moving higher despite the fact that BCC is currently pumping but one can't completely say the pump will continue for a longer period though.  
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:57:44 PM

bought 50% of my BTC at the dip the other week at the low, was wanting to do the rest of my 50% on the upcoming AUG 1st dip but that never happened..... anybody think itll dip again or should i buy the rest now before it rises??
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:00:26 PM

That right, It's not time to say buy bitcoin is late because currently bitcoin still has value for use Wink
xJuturna

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:10:14 PM

It's never too late brother, bitcoin is bound to continuously go up at least for the foreseeable future. No idea where it's going to cap out but I can't really see any sort of events that would cause it to become worthless and not continue this price progression.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:37:11 PM

It's never too late to buy bitcoins. Actually you should buy them now as the prices of Bitcoin are not trusted. They may rise as well as they might also drop. But I can assure you that one day it will surely cross 5k USD so if you buy now then surely you can make profit.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:42:16 PM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
No! its not too late to buy more of bitcoin now, particularly if you believe that bitcoin will become more than 13,000$ by next year in the month of march 2018, base on the bitcoin experts. You must buy a huge of it if you are able to buy a huge amount.
in fact bitcoin is suck kind of currency which is always there to provide opportunities to people to make money.i think those people who say bitcoin price when it was trading below 500$ i think they will consider the price as too high and those who missed the opportunities to purchase bitcoin at that time i am sure  that they must be lament that.
brampower

Activity: 327

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:20:31 PM

If you want to buy bitcoin now then its too late for now. You need to wait after August 1 haha
I challenge you to buy now if you will.
What is with the challenge and i really did not understand what you mean by these challenges,if you really think it is a good price to purchase the coin ,just go forward .

Those good old days are over,it is not even possible to make that kind of profit,but even at this moment we could still hope that the price would explode and it is not a big hurdle to store a couple of bitcoin for the long term.
galactica

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:31:57 PM

Until we have mainstream adoption the potential for capital growth is huge.
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:27:15 PM

I can't say that it is too late to buy bitcoins especially now that it is still volatile so prices or values can change overtime and it is really unpredictable at the moment. It will just depend on how you manage your own bitcoins when you buy it and utilize it that will make you more profitable in the end. If I have the money to buy, I think I will take the risk.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kuyaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:01:38 PM

it is not too late to buy bitcoin, you can buy some bitcoin without the announcement so you can buy bitcoin as you can. Maybe not all your money do spend on buying bitcoin maybe you can buy bitcoin by half of yours. When bitcoin will high too much your half of money high too much but if the bitcoin suddenly dump atleast the half of yours is do lower at the same time it is like gambling with risky thinghs or maybe investment.
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:06:49 PM

If bitcoin is an long term investment for you then any time is a good time to buy bitcoins and its never late as even if you buy at current price and hold it for next 5 years then it will definitely give best returns on your investments so you can afford to buy them even now.
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:10:05 PM

Too late or not depends on our point of view, if our goal for investment is not too late to buy BTC, now there is an alternative BCH cheaper price but worth to be made investment.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:44:04 PM

Too late or not depends on our point of view, if our goal for investment is not too late to buy BTC, now there is an alternative BCH cheaper price but worth to be made investment.
Yes it is true, and I do not think there is any late, hope to get profit in the day is still very open, many predictions say this year's price will reach $ 5000, and if we buy now there is still a profit opportunity of $ 2300 / btc.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: