Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 126655 times)
valov88

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:00:44 PM

Am I the only one here who use bitcoin just to buy other altcoins?  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigmacduck

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:34:55 PM

It is never too late to buy bitcoins in this century. It depends on your time horizon.
Bigmacduck

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:40:25 PM

Probably you are not the only one.

There are even people out there that use hard earned fiat cash money to buy bird shit, it depends on your use case and goals.
bird shit = guano = fertilizer https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guano

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:12:09 PM

Never is to late to buy bitcoin, the only difference is the amount you will be able to accumulate if you are on those direction, bitcoin potencial is huge and there is no way to know where its value may reach.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:24:56 PM

Never is to late to buy bitcoin, the only difference is the amount you will be able to accumulate if you are on those direction, bitcoin potencial is huge and there is no way to know where its value may reach.

Yes i think its not too late to buy bitcoin this time is the best to buy some bitcoin and keep it. Bitcoin have potential and continuous to goes up after a year bitcoin reach 10,000$. Bitcoin is the where to invest money right now.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:06:15 AM

No, it's never too late to buy or get into bitcoin because it is still in the process of getting known. Only a small percentage of people are aware of what bitcoin is and a small percentage of that value bitcoin and are actually interested in getting or investing bitcoin because they see the potential in it, they see that it can do so much more and that through time it will be valued and be seen as good as cash.

I could argue that right now it's a bit too late to buy bitcoin. But it all depends on what you want out of it and what plans you have for the future are.
I think the bitcoin price is not directly representative of whether or not to invest. Even if the price is already more than $ 3000 though. But bitcoins are not yet popular, not yet popular, not many stores accept bitcoin, not many users, etc. Bitcoin is still far from the word widely used. So bitcoin still proceeds and grows and as long as bitcoin is still developing, then it has not been said to be too late
diagla

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:54:52 AM

No, it's never too late to buy or get into bitcoin because it is still in the process of getting known. Only a small percentage of people are aware of what bitcoin is and a small percentage of that value bitcoin and are actually interested in getting or investing bitcoin because they see the potential in it, they see that it can do so much more and that through time it will be valued and be seen as good as cash.

I could argue that right now it's a bit too late to buy bitcoin. But it all depends on what you want out of it and what plans you have for the future are.
I think the bitcoin price is not directly representative of whether or not to invest. Even if the price is already more than $ 3000 though. But bitcoins are not yet popular, not yet popular, not many stores accept bitcoin, not many users, etc. Bitcoin is still far from the word widely used. So bitcoin still proceeds and grows and as long as bitcoin is still developing, then it has not been said to be too late

In other words, it's not too late if you're looking to hold long term, but if you're trying to make a quick buck it's probably not a good time to buy since we're pretty much at the peak it's been for its existence.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:17:00 AM

It would be just like saying that its too late to use an internet.Bitcoin has just crossed its initial stage of eight years and it is even now unknown to majority of people all over the world.There was just a golden chance of buying bitcoins at $1850 last month after which it quickly rose to $4350.Bitcoin has got legalized in japan and it  is yet to be legalized soon in india,south korea,australia and even in philippines too where it is now only accepted for remittance.So,if it gets legalized world wide,there would be a huge demand for bitcoins while bitcoin supply remains unchanged at 21 million coins out of which already 16 million coins are in circulation.So,new peaks are yet to be achieved in price and bitcoin is expected soon to cross $5000.With transaction fee problem recently solved,bitcoin usage would increase.So,its definitely not too late to buy bitcoins.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:18:33 AM

In other words, it's not too late if you're looking to hold long term, but if you're trying to make a quick buck it's probably not a good time to buy since we're pretty much at the peak it's been for its existence.
We are now slowly touching or experiencing a dump in the price of bitcoin and that is a good sign that the price is calming and it is the best time for the people who got left behind to get in and buy a lot of bitcoin for long term. Bitcoin will always amaze us so if you are asking if it is too late to buy then the only thing that i will say to you is to "Just do it and buy!".
bustomi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:11:18 AM

Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.
yeah you are right, also bitcoin price still have possibilities to break and go to the moon, Also many famous figures who dare to estimate btc prices in the future
RajaJudi

Activity: 403

Less is more

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:01:36 AM

I buy bitcoin both for long-term investment and also for buying altcoins. Altcoins prove that you can easily earn a huge profit after a big pump. Holding altcoins can give you a good revenue every month. you are not alone, dude Wink

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:55:29 PM

Not so. Buying bitcoin is a nice because many big man a.k.a (whales) saying that the price of bitcoin at the end of this year would become $10,000 ?? Is it possible. For me it's possible because there's nothing imposible in crypto world. Making us from poor to rich
Yes, it's not too late because bitcoin still can be mined. Bitcoin has limitations on the maximum amount, if Bitcoin reach the maximum amount the demand of it will significantly increase so the price is still potentially rise too. Most of Bitcoin users are trader so the fluctuations of Bitcoin price will frequently happen.
I do not want to discourage anyone but let's face the fact. It is late and expensive but still we have the chance to earn bitcoins and in future it will be even more costly. We are better than those who are still ignorant of bitcoins. The increasing demand and limited supply will surely keep the price of bitcoins increasing.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:03:14 PM

Not so. Buying bitcoin is a nice because many big man a.k.a (whales) saying that the price of bitcoin at the end of this year would become $10,000 ?? Is it possible. For me it's possible because there's nothing imposible in crypto world. Making us from poor to rich
Yes, it's not too late because bitcoin still can be mined. Bitcoin has limitations on the maximum amount, if Bitcoin reach the maximum amount the demand of it will significantly increase so the price is still potentially rise too. Most of Bitcoin users are trader so the fluctuations of Bitcoin price will frequently happen.
I do not want to discourage anyone but let's face the fact. It is late and expensive but still we have the chance to earn bitcoins and in future it will be even more costly. We are better than those who are still ignorant of bitcoins. The increasing demand and limited supply will surely keep the price of bitcoins increasing.
It seems to me that the very first question that should sound If you want to invest in Bitcoin, this is the availability of the money for investment. If we assume that by the end of the year we can see $ 5,000 for Bitcoin And then 10,000 dollars for Bitcoin, now you can buy Bitcoin without regret. There is practically no risk, because after a while you will receive a percentage of the purchase.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:49:07 PM

I like the fact that you said we're better of than those who are still ignorant of bitcoins. But, I disagree with when you said it's too late to buy bitcoin due to the increase in bitcoin price. However, the price of bitcoin as drop by 1.41%

BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:30:23 PM

I buy bitcoin both for long-term investment and also for buying altcoins. Altcoins prove that you can easily earn a huge profit after a big pump. Holding altcoins can give you a good revenue every month. you are not alone, dude Wink
i think long term investment is such a good idea. i think those people who have invested money in bitcoin for long term they will surely get a good profit after some time. but i think it is also too much important that if you want to go for a long term investment you need to invest a good amount of money.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:37:20 PM

1) That's what people said about $1k. $2k. $3k. I'm not saying that $4k isn't the peak but people enjoy calling peaks at every price until it's right.

2) If someone is trying to quick trade with bitcoin and they're asking on a public forum if it's too late to jump onto the train, they shouldn't be climbing the trading learning curve with bitcoin.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:30:46 PM

Would not say too late as everyone including me is still suprised that the price is still growing but the growing rate will surely be slow but i would still try to find some savings and still buy bitcoin and keep on buying until i reach my goal of 24 bitcoins. Achieving this goal can take 4-10 years for me but i can surely wait no hurries

It is not yet too late, but it would be nice if you will buy bitcoin when on its DUMP state and not on its PUMP state, because if you are going to buy when its price drop, you could make a lot of profits in the next PUMP, it is like Trading. But it depends on you, it is not that bad if you are going to buy bitcoin right now since it is a good investment that we could have in the long run.

That is a valid point till now i have never bought in a pump state this might be the first time that buying during at 3200 it was in a pump state and if you bought at that time you would earn 1000$ easily. And most of the time i invest for long term term 2 years so it doesn't really matter much to me
Everyone has their own strategy I try to avoid buying during the pump since you can very easily lose your money if the trend goes against you, so I prefer to wait, I save some money every month to buy bitcoin and then I watch the price and buy only when there is a dump that way I get as much bitcoin as I can for the same amount of cash so it is a win/win for me, I got bitcoin and I got rid of my cash.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:42:32 PM

i think long term investment is such a good idea. i think those people who have invested money in bitcoin for long term they will surely get a good profit after some time. but i think it is also too much important that if you want to go for a long term investment you need to invest a good amount of money.
To the follow up, it's very important to maintain our partcipantship strongly. So far we're getting profit from a long term investment. Here, patience is the key of success but in most cases people getting impatience after the market going to down.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
maryvale

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:59:57 PM

Bitcoin is still in its early stage. If one day it is used like Visa, it will be possibly worth 100,000 USD.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:18:35 AM

Well its not too late yet but still the price is high and maybe in future It could be more.day by day the price is rising.we should be very much careful about buying and spending it.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: