Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 126658 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:17:52 AM

Its not too late to buy bitcoin, you just have to be careful. Get the best opportunity when bitcoin is in its lower value. You have to understand that there are spot where you can really buy at its good. Bitcoin is so volatile, it has its ups and down. Just remember to not loss what you cant afford. Be wise and study more of bitcoin.
Exactly, it's not about the price because if you will look only on the price you might think it's too expensive now.
Just look on the achievement and the development because that will tell you that bitcoin is undervalued now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:27:30 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 04:07:54 PM by BUK2016

Op even though some of my colleague's here are saying that is not too late to buy bitcoin, but I want to believe that  is late for people who don't have enough money, because the current market value of Bitcoin is so high that an average person cannot afford to buy and hold pending when its value appreciate.
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:11:48 PM

It's not too late. You can still earn a lot. It just depends on how you use your money.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
jayram

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:52:30 PM

No, its not too late to buy bitcoin, in fact it is still in its early development stages, I think that bitcoin has an enormous potential for growth because right now, only  1% of the worlds population knows about this currency, but imagine if all people knows about this, then its current value will definitely grow exponentially.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:46:50 PM

No, it's never too late to buy or get into bitcoin because it is still in the process of getting known. Only a small percentage of people are aware of what bitcoin is and a small percentage of that value bitcoin and are actually interested in getting or investing bitcoin because they see the potential in it, they see that it can do so much more and that through time it will be valued and be seen as good as cash.

I could argue that right now it's a bit too late to buy bitcoin. But it all depends on what you want out of it and what plans you have for the future are.
I think the bitcoin price is not directly representative of whether or not to invest. Even if the price is already more than $ 3000 though. But bitcoins are not yet popular, not yet popular, not many stores accept bitcoin, not many users, etc. Bitcoin is still far from the word widely used. So bitcoin still proceeds and grows and as long as bitcoin is still developing, then it has not been said to be too late

In other words, it's not too late if you're looking to hold long term, but if you're trying to make a quick buck it's probably not a good time to buy since we're pretty much at the peak it's been for its existence.
Yeah in other sense it is not too late for you to gain profit in the long run because the potential for bitcoin prices to keep going up is still high so even though you have not bought it, you can buy it right now because this time has not been late. But it should be underlined that at this time the price is already very high and maybe you're too late to be able to buy bitcoin at a low price
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:53:17 PM

if you compare with the price of last one year then you can say that we have missed the vital time. when I heard about this platform at first then a Bitcoin price was a 500 to 600 USD but now its price is above 4000 USD.
so I term of the time value it can be said that it is too late to buy Bitcoin. but as a student of economics, i can say that right time decision is very important to be a gainer. so don't miss the chance...
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:58:04 PM

if you compare with the price of last one year then you can say that we have missed the vital time. when I heard about this platform at first then a Bitcoin price was a 500 to 600 USD but now its price is above 4000 USD.
so I term of the time value it can be said that it is too late to buy Bitcoin. but as a student of economics, i can say that right time decision is very important to be a gainer. so don't miss the chance...

Nope we do not missed the vital time.  Because if you would consider that, then the vital time would be the time when Bitcoin is not more than $1.  And that is way back 8 years ago.  I think buying bitcoin will never be too late.  Trading is still active, if you want to profit in trading then you can take advantage of the fluctuation.  If you want to hold it and let the price grow then, the market is not yet fully saturated, I doubt if the saturation level already reach 30% of the total market for BTC.  So it is not yet too late to buy bitcoin.
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:36:26 PM

Um, it is too EARLY to bu Bitcoin! You should buy it NOW, do not hesitate or you will regret it when the price is over $10,000 you will wish you bought them now. Tongue
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:43:14 PM

Its not too late to buy bitcoin, you just have to be careful. Get the best opportunity when bitcoin is in its lower value. You have to understand that there are spot where you can really buy at its good. Bitcoin is so volatile, it has its ups and down. Just remember to not loss what you cant afford. Be wise and study more of bitcoin.
Exactly, it's not about the price because if you will look only on the price you might think it's too expensive now.
Just look on the achievement and the development because that will tell you that bitcoin is undervalued now.
If only look in terms of current prices of course everyone will say that the current price will be very expensive to buy. But if you look at bitcoin from its potential in terms of seeing bitcoin far ahead. of course this time is not too late to buy bitcoin
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:45:20 PM

Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.
Well, I agree that its not too late to buy bitcoin and as of now you can invest in bitcoin and if you invest in bitcoin there is a possibility that you could become rich. In addition to that, if you buy bitcoin the best thing to do is to hold it and wair for the right time when the price of bitcoin is high.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:00:06 PM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

i agree after the split fall the bitcoin now in cryptocurrency uprise and rebond i suggest now is the time to buy bitcoin because it might be in this coming month the value of bitcoin continue pumping in higher lever in crypto currencies.
For me its great time to buy more bitcoin because everyone know that bitcoin, will increase to higher value in the future so its
 good time to buy bitcoin and hold it.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:45:37 PM

I don't believe so because you go out on the street and ask ten people about Bitcoin. Most of them don't know anything about Bitcoin and maybe one or two people heard about it before. Now these one or two people heard about and think it's for cyber hackers or drug dealers in the black market, they don't see it as a mainstream form of digital payment or a blockchain technology. This is why we're in the infancy of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, it's not too late to buy Bitcoin at this time.

totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:50:40 PM

Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.
Well, I agree that its not too late to buy bitcoin and as of now you can invest in bitcoin and if you invest in bitcoin there is a possibility that you could become rich. In addition to that, if you buy bitcoin the best thing to do is to hold it and wair for the right time when the price of bitcoin is high.
well, to some people who have small capital, it is too late to invest in bitcoin because it can not bring much money to you. try to invest in other things which might bring you more money than bitcoin such as mining or business. Or, you can invest your money in altcoins because altcoins are growing strongly

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:52:57 PM

Yes maybe, but if you think of it, btc's value is still rocketing up where no one knows when it will start to go down. For me it's still good to buy a bitcoin and hold it for a couple of months and I'm sure you will earn some gain from it.

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:08:39 PM

well, to some people who have small capital, it is too late to invest in bitcoin because it can not bring much money to you. try to invest in other things which might bring you more money than bitcoin such as mining or business. Or, you can invest your money in altcoins because altcoins are growing strongly

Well that is right if you have limited capital then you cannot buy much amount of bitcoins as of now as the price is too high so the best option would be to invest in altcoins that has good reputation as it can give you best profits in quick time which may never be possible with bitcoins and at the same time you will also grow the amount of your bitcoins if you have invested in right altcoin.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bcsuisse

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:27:06 PM

no its not late , the dump is always happen at anytime i suggest you buy at 2200-2400 and sell it abov 2500 its good little profit i think also if you hold little more probably its also good long term who know if bitcoin capped at 4000 next year ? lets be positive , and start investing on low amount i guess

so this week I realized why we need Cryppto.

A friend in the US who has a russian name received a wire from my bank account. I never have a problem but my bank account got locked because I did sent money to a "suspicious name" as the bank hotline lady told me on the phone.

this momeny I askemyself why the heck did I not send that guy btc.

Banks can just put your account on hold and stop your life if they want to. so the reason why I have at least 30% of my money in crypto is to secure myself against these gangsters

Bitrated user: kentokyo.
Nilima-Temp

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:38:14 PM

Bitcoin price is now already break the price of $4500 within half of a month.

and its running towards to $5000 dollars,
It is expected that it will break $7000

It is not too late to buy and invest in bitcoin, there is still time as the prices of this still on gradual increases. The price will increase more in the future, and bitcoin will be more popular.

so, it can be said,
what was the perfect time for buying bitcoin: yesterday.
what is the next perfect time: Today.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:48:14 PM

Well that is right if you have limited capital then you cannot buy much amount of bitcoins as of now as the price is too high so the best option would be to invest in altcoins that has good reputation as it can give you best profits in quick time which may never be possible with bitcoins and at the same time you will also grow the amount of your bitcoins if you have invested in right altcoin.
yes that is right that bitcoin price is trading so high therefore it is necessary to have good amount of money if you are going to invest in bitcoin and specially if you are going for long term investment. because waiting for long time with small amount is not a wise decision. you need to have good amount to invest in bitcoin if you want to make good profit from bitcoin.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:52:37 PM

yes that is right that investors are still very confident about investment in bitcoin, and therefore they consider that bitcoin price is still trading very low, and still it is providing opportunities to people to invest in bitcoin i am sure that bitcoin will still continue providing opportunities to people to make money. therefore to me i myself still investing money in bitcoin.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:16:14 PM

No, it's never too late to buy or get into bitcoin because it is still in the process of getting known. Only a small percentage of people are aware of what bitcoin is and a small percentage of that value bitcoin and are actually interested in getting or investing bitcoin because they see the potential in it, they see that it can do so much more and that through time it will be valued and be seen as good as cash.

I could argue that right now it's a bit too late to buy bitcoin. But it all depends on what you want out of it and what plans you have for the future are.
I think the bitcoin price is not directly representative of whether or not to invest. Even if the price is already more than $ 3000 though. But bitcoins are not yet popular, not yet popular, not many stores accept bitcoin, not many users, etc. Bitcoin is still far from the word widely used. So bitcoin still proceeds and grows and as long as bitcoin is still developing, then it has not been said to be too late

In other words, it's not too late if you're looking to hold long term, but if you're trying to make a quick buck it's probably not a good time to buy since we're pretty much at the peak it's been for its existence.
Yeah in other sense it is not too late for you to gain profit in the long run because the potential for bitcoin prices to keep going up is still high so even though you have not bought it, you can buy it right now because this time has not been late. But it should be underlined that at this time the price is already very high and maybe you're too late to be able to buy bitcoin at a low price

We all must have listened to the saying that “It is never too late”. This goes with bitcoin so accurately. It is not late because bitcoin’s worth increment has not stopped yet, neither will it. This is because the future is all of bitcoin. The growth of its users shows that it will give a big surprise in future. It has been increasing since ever. And the usage of your money is what it depends on. The time and money is all yours. Think smart! Play smart!
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: