Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 50k$ in which coin would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years?  (Read 12287 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:59:34 PM

So i've seen a similar thread about some guy asking whether he could be a millionaire in 2 years if he put 30k in Monero(if he did he would make around 3m$ and it's not 2years yet).

So i am likely not going to put 50k$ in a coin, but it will be intresting to read this in 1-2 years.

So yep, the question is: Which coin do you think would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years if you put 50k$ into it today?

It's "only" x20, which is realistic imho. My pick would be LBRY, although the chances of that happening are slim!
Your position seems a bit contradictory. You said you won't put that huge amount on just one coin but you went ahead and picked only LBRY. Isnt that a single coin?

Anyway, given that choice now at the moment I will diversify into at least ten coins:
1. Lisk
2. Waves
3. Regalcoin
4. Westerncoin (just concluded ICO)
5. Glasscoin (just concluded ICO)
6. Omisego
7. Dalecoin
8. Firstcoin
9. Ripple
10. Walton
Most points are contradictory on this forum, probably because of account farming...

Anyways, why are you holding Westerncoin and Glasscoin? What are they and why are they interesting?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:12:51 PM

ETH, OMG, and ZEC.

Anyone have some thoughts on Zcash

ZEN is the one pushed by the PalmBeach Research report. These guys are good: they fond NEO, OMG and other gems. Also, they have big investors' ears, and money will pour into ZEN soon (after the forks). They speak about a x70 gain potential.
If I had to invest in anon coins, I'd put my money there.

Have a look so SLR (Solarcoin). Hearing a lot of good things on this one. I was not convinced before, but now I think it could be a hidden gem too.

ELIX is ont mf my favs as well: doing better than SALT, but x100 cheaper. It can only do a x5 to x10 to catch on in the future.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:04:51 PM

Ethereum, its possibilities for growth and development are more equal to bitcoin, of course I say that I mention this coin because it is one of the sure which if the project will be dead, you won't lose lot.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:32:41 PM

Ethereum, its possibilities for growth and development are more equal to bitcoin, of course I say that I mention this coin because it is one of the sure which if the project will be dead, you won't lose lot.
If a project dies, you lose everything...
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:50:48 PM

Invest actively with that money, you could do it in a few months.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:59:23 PM

Invest actively with that money, you could do it in a few months.
He's asking what to invest in... lol
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:05:15 PM

I'd go for LINK, IOTA, NEO and a bunch of total shitcoins, as one of them may can into space. 
TheToadStoole

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:01:05 PM

dbtc  Wink

BTC: 161Zvrpcbk5WuFeMTZGMDPw9gArTg2xn65
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:02:54 PM

gamecredits/mgo cant go wrong with either just signed a partnership with unity a multibillion dollar company, this partnership will give gamecredits access to a bunch of games they didnt have before which will help there game store, and unity plans to makes its games available for wagering with mgo smart contracts, which makes mgo extremely good buy at this price i dont care what anyone says, in 1-2 years with how many billions is in gaming, both could be extremely valuable and both be billion dollar marketcaps by than.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
latishaa

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:12:28 AM

Get super 5-crypto:
NEO, ETP, WTC, BNB, LINK or VEN
panicman

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:57:05 AM

Get super 5-crypto:
NEO, ETP, WTC, BNB, LINK or VEN

NEO, ETP, NEBLIO ...
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:21:12 AM

$50 is very much money to begin with crypto. You just need to invest in many altcoin which has a good developer and you will get big profit from it. Dont buy coin on its peak or on its high. Many ico coin under the ico price nowadays. You also can consider put your money on stashpay

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Calangaman

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:22:10 AM

Monacoin was just listed on EXX (Hong Kong) and UPbit (Korea).

https://www.exx.com/blog/display?type=102&id=64
https://www.upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-MONA
surikat85

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:32:13 AM

NEBLIO is going to 50-100 usd.

SONM too a good choice.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:38:31 AM

gamecredits/mgo cant go wrong with either just signed a partnership with unity a multibillion dollar company, this partnership will give gamecredits access to a bunch of games they didnt have before which will help there game store, and unity plans to makes its games available for wagering with mgo smart contracts, which makes mgo extremely good buy at this price i dont care what anyone says, in 1-2 years with how many billions is in gaming, both could be extremely valuable and both be billion dollar marketcaps by than.
Is there an official press release from Unity about this?
ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:55:00 AM

My choices would be, Waves, start, Dalc, sys, pivx, and goku. In no particular order.
I am guessing you will be making more than $1m though, if you invest in these, during a dip.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:28:52 AM

SONM and Blocklancer. Both still in their infancy with huge upside potential. SONM seems like it could x5 to x10~ in a few months, and then gain further once the beta goes live next year. And Blocklancer is predestined to succeed simply because of the market that it tries to play in. Something like 60-40 should very easily crack the million in 1-2 years.
SONM is a coin that I’m watching but that I’m still undecided can you tell to me, or anyone for that matter for a reason to be that low, why the price crashed so badly when it was one of the most hyped projects just a few months ago, that is something that I would like to know.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:23:08 AM

SONM and Blocklancer. Both still in their infancy with huge upside potential. SONM seems like it could x5 to x10~ in a few months, and then gain further once the beta goes live next year. And Blocklancer is predestined to succeed simply because of the market that it tries to play in. Something like 60-40 should very easily crack the million in 1-2 years.
SONM is a coin that I’m watching but that I’m still undecided can you tell to me, or anyone for that matter for a reason to be that low, why the price crashed so badly when it was one of the most hyped projects just a few months ago, that is something that I would like to know.
Because of FUD and market manipulation. Also timing. SONM showed up at a time where the amount of ICOs multiplied dramatically, so it's much more difficult to identify good projects.

Also, most people in crypto just follow the crowd like sheep, without knowing what they are doing. So there is a lot of stupid money in pointless projects, and less money in good projects which require patience.

SONM is one of the projects that require patience in exchange for large and realistic returns.

This time next year SONM should be anywhere from $1 to $3 stable. It could be even higher it a lot of fresh money flows into crypto but that would be a very optimistic estimate. Meanwhile $1 to $3 is fairly conservative for this market.
Nascor

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:32:30 AM

whichever coin would have a 50x return is probably not launched yet or at least not in the top ten (unlikely in the top hundred coins). This of course depends on whether the market will mature or how much adoption we'll be seeing from the general public. In my opinion we need more than 2-3 years to get the ball rolling, but during that time there are some interesting options. The reason I said a 50x return is unlikely with current launched coins, is because most of them have already capitalized on their "interest" and current demand and are unlikely to add an additional 5000% upside. ICO's from the other hand are more likely to get to that level, but it's a hit or miss game really - we've seen so many great idea going around and raising so much capital, but they're still lagging behind in terms of performance. You best chance to get to that return is create an ICO or project yourself and see how that works out (your chances are definitely better than investing in someone's else project, expecting a 50x return).
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:35:59 AM

whichever coin would have a 50x return is probably not launched yet or at least not in the top ten (unlikely in the top hundred coins). This of course depends on whether the market will mature or how much adoption we'll be seeing from the general public. In my opinion we need more than 2-3 years to get the ball rolling, but during that time there are some interesting options. The reason I said a 50x return is unlikely with current launched coins, is because most of them have already capitalized on their "interest" and current demand and are unlikely to add an additional 5000% upside. ICO's from the other hand are more likely to get to that level, but it's a hit or miss game really - we've seen so many great idea going around and raising so much capital, but they're still lagging behind in terms of performance. You best chance to get to that return is create an ICO or project yourself and see how that works out (your chances are definitely better than investing in someone's else project, expecting a 50x return).
We've seen numerous coins x50 in the past years. And there are some promising candidates around right now as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: