Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 50k$ in which coin would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years?  (Read 12291 times)
Toshibron

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:17:23 AM

If I actually went all in on a single coin, I'd go with Waves + Leases. Safest investment with good returns. I got about ~10% on my initial investment (in about 6 weeks) in leasing rewards and the initial investment went almost x6 at current rates too.

In reality I would diversify though with smaller sums (1-5k) in promising but risky fresh coins for potential x100s.

I'd put 30k into "safe" (lul safe in crypto) coins and spread the rest among riskier, but promising ones.

Either way, I'd definitely pump a lot into Waves since leasing will give you an additional income. There's a chance you could get some mining rewards that themselves will explode as well in the future (do not sell anything you get from leases, peanuts anyways so why bother).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duke7

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

50k would make you a millionaire if you make a 20x - this can be done by many many coins in 6-12 months.

Which coins have the potential to do that? You need to research strong coins with great team, real world use, with all-star advisors, with big partners, and if you can find a project like that - the earlier the better.

Besides that, I would diversify my money into a few projects, not only one. This is just protection in case one fails, the other ones compensate.

Which ones I like for the long term?

- Nebulas (NAS) - the Google of Blockchain, with an all-star team from NEO (one of the Top 10 coins). Currently: $9

- QASH - Another great team, great project solving a big problem in crypto. Very high potential. Probably a Top 5. Currenly: $1

- WanChain (WAN) - Probably a Top 5 coin. The "Ripple" of China they say: Ripple + Ethereum + Monero. Currently: $0.35

- VeChain (VEN). Great project, amazing partnerships, growing unstoppable. Currently: $6

And many more... There are more risky investments with better rewards, but here going for some of the most stable projects. This is just my opinion, Do Your Own Research
Melnychuk3

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

Ellaism - $0.75 Possible exponential growth, Coin is only months old and still very hidden

Total coins in circulation 5million
Total Pre mine 0,
Total ICO 0,
Total Dev fee 0.
Made by an anonymous Dev for the community. Its the coolest coin under $1 with low total supply.
Dev's are payed by community donations

check out their discord https://discord.gg/66Pn9jn

From their website

"Ellaism is an Ethereum-like network. Features include:
No pre-mine.
No contentious hard forks. Stability is a feature.
Monetary policy. A reduction of 20% mining rewards happens every 10 million blocks.
No difficulty bomb.
Replay protection enabled by default."
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

Well, I think Nebulas and Verge are two sleeping giants (now they are waking up actually), so I would choose them.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
OMOH_PA

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

I would say that nowadays large coins - such ETH, Bitcoin and others got small chances rising x5 even in 2-3 years - as it'd make total cap, including new coins closer to 3-5 trillions.

Still, what I've mistaken - and what should have been taken into account is "Net-effect" - nobody needs a cell-phone if he is only one to use it. Same with coins - sharp rise of BTC in fact is speculative, but what's pushed traders and people to take part in this rally. Understanding that Bitcoin from a "Geek-toy" became a real payment instrument - even for drugs and arms  and other illigal stuff now, but it completely makes it MONEY.

With all this bounds on total supply of bitcoin - it looked like a shortage - > pushing prices up.

But what's now ? There are 20+ whales that became really functional now - Bitcoin, Monero, ETH, ETC and others. Talking about their inner compettion - i believe bitcoin will slowly dump his 1st place to new "smart-contract-supporting" and lower fee/faster coins.

But eve now - we got several competing projects and I wouldnt dare to figure out the only one best - we see Lisk on the rise, we got Neo, NEM and others...And I would say these big boys now would slowly change in comparison to each other.

And I would invest like 50% of crypto portfolio in such large whales.

Still there are several mid-cap project, which are also rising and worth of attention. I would say there are 50 + - of those anonymous, low-fee, fast and contract-supportive. Still, just to advertise I would only mention my favorite one - Pascal Coin. If you are taking my words at least 50% true - just better check yourself this coin powers. But pascal is kinda old now ? And turning back to @net-effect@ - > the only thing I am worried about investing in pascal - that crowd,community would just push it aside - as there are already 50+ very popular projects here.
Just remember GSM for cell phones - was not the best, just like TCP/IP protocol for internet - but these techs now fully monopolized their markets. The same thing, i believe could happen to whales of coinmarketcap now.

Infrastructure around crypto - is VERY VERY weak. It uses like 1% of ETH smart contract opportunities, but we can only guess - will it use like 100% ? Still, I have seen from zero to one projects similar to crypto kitties built on other blockchains. Why it's happening - cause our human universe is not infinitie - there "few" people really working and pushing stuff towards, most of work "around the coins" are done on few largest. Even such billioners like cardano - are relly 99% moved by it's initiators. Would the community accept and use the coin ? That's the question.

I'm betting on very small caps cause of theses stuff - but my bets are speculative. F.E. i really like SpeedCash (SCS). Nothing in special, but nice team and only 70 к $ mcap Smiley But it's like lottery - they are doing great stuff, but it's hardly assesable now - whether our economy and society needs their product - as there are already large competitors.
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

So i've seen a similar thread about some guy asking whether he could be a millionaire in 2 years if he put 30k in Monero(if he did he would make around 3m$ and it's not 2years yet).

So i am likely not going to put 50k$ in a coin, but it will be intresting to read this in 1-2 years.

So yep, the question is: Which coin do you think would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years if you put 50k$ into it today?

It's "only" x20, which is realistic imho. My pick would be LBRY, although the chances of that happening are slim!
i suggest KWHcoin they say that after ICO that token will pump. x10-x100 so if you invest in that token maybe after 1-2 years you will be a millionare.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:55:26 PM

Neblio and PRL for me, your goal is possible and it's a lot better than seeing these unrealistic threads, I'll recommend those 2 but I'll also say you should hold more than 2 coins, do research in to projects and make sure they have a real use, I would spread this over 5+ coins.

Good luck mate! would love to see a thread when you make it.
bitseb1

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:40:23 AM

I think for them type of gains you will need to look into ICOs
CryptoCoinOracle

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:01:30 AM

Tokenlab

For those kind of gains you need a low market cap and great use case with value. Tokenlab is a 1.3 million usd market cap ICO creation and management platform that also gets you listed on an exchange. There is already a massive demand and value for the ability to turn a business's idea into a blockchain solution. Other ICO creation platforms are in the hundreds of millions into the billions. Tokenlab is a working product, they're already launching ICOs. I see this project doing 50-100x within a year.
TMCD75

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:50:13 AM

I don't think that I agree with the premise of putting that kind of money into crypto coins. I could see investing 25k at the very most, 50k is just too much IMO.

That said, I like New York Coin, also known as NYC. Their team is trying very hard to make it take off. It has been around for several years and it aims at servicing New York City. It's known for its very low cost and extreme speed, it's very fast transaction wise.
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:52:16 AM

Let me just consult my crystal ball and get back to you. Alright done, it shows me EOS.
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:04:48 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 03:21:20 AM by fxstrike

Dropil [Drop] is in ICO stage right now and its really cheap, Current Drops Price: $0.005

Dropil is offering simple, intuitive, and automated investing for Cryptocurrency. Low friction and reliable platform, you can do your own investment using their trading robot or you can invest into their platform that do real trading for you and earn profit, its the real honest investment platform that bitconnect suppose to do but they cheat, instead of running real trading bot they simply run a ponzi scam.

Dropil is real investment platform where you can pull out your investment anytime you like or you can use their trading bot to trade yourself

They also have affiliate program, once it catch on this platform will explode

Sudomon

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:05:51 AM

I'm a newbie.. Done a fair amount of research. I'd recommend going slow and starting small to get a better feel. Having started with five coins around a few hundred each. Eventually consolidated to these three after further research:
Achain
Cpchain
Iot Chain
Their telegram groups are great and growing fast. These three are undervalued sleepers in my newbie opinion. Oh.. and bought 8000 dogecoins for the $44 i had left over. calling them my pet coins.. Was up $20 on my doges Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: