Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO]  (Read 59079 times)
Emraan

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:17:38 AM

🚀🚀🚀 EtherBTC Airdrop 🚀🚀🚀

Form : https://etherbtc.io/airdrop
 Zonto is mind!
Get free token register here 1st
DISCMAN

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:54:25 AM

Wating for your free tokens I wish it will come so fast and we can spread the about you.

If you are talking about the airdrop they will send the tokens in four batches, one every 6 months. The first batch will be sent on June. To be elegible for the airdrop you have to keep your tokens on your wallet. I think this will encourage token holders to hold.
https://blog.stormtoken.com/storm-drop-an-airdrop-for-unsold-tokens-to-encourage-wider-mass-adoption-ff5494a93343

i want to clear this airdrop..  is the bounty participants eligible for the airdrop? considering they have received it in their MEW and not in the storm play wallet?
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:56:49 AM

STORM at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/storm/ and HiTBTC , nice great progress. Thank you

actually this is still very cheap at all, it is at the beginning of pre-sale ico how much the token price is sold

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:52:20 AM

STORM at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/storm/ and HiTBTC , nice great progress. Thank you

actually this is still very cheap at all, it is at the beginning of pre-sale ico how much the token price is sold

As I think, we would wait for a while. As for me, I will have been waiting till those moment, when the project will have a high level of development.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:10:16 PM

Wating for your free tokens I wish it will come so fast and we can spread the about you.

If you are talking about the airdrop they will send the tokens in four batches, one every 6 months. The first batch will be sent on June. To be elegible for the airdrop you have to keep your tokens on your wallet. I think this will encourage token holders to hold.
https://blog.stormtoken.com/storm-drop-an-airdrop-for-unsold-tokens-to-encourage-wider-mass-adoption-ff5494a93343

i want to clear this airdrop..  is the bounty participants eligible for the airdrop? considering they have received it in their MEW and not in the storm play wallet?

I think we are not since it is stated that airdrop is for token sale participants and Storm Play users that registered before December 7, there is no mention of bounty participants.
okane818
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:39:04 PM

Wow awesome project, PLAY to EARN, SHOP to EARN and more. I'll be waiting for this time. Have a good Christmas.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:53:28 PM

Title is creating big confusion it's showing ICO is in progress while it has been finished long time ago. It need to get fixed now people can buy this from exchanges so that this is good opportunity to buy this at cheap price.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:33:28 PM

Title is creating big confusion it's showing ICO is in progress while it has been finished long time ago. It need to get fixed now people can buy this from exchanges so that this is good opportunity to buy this at cheap price.

Yes you are right about it.

They need to update it. And if they do it regularly it would be better. Like trading on hitbtc. Our platform is online etc.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:16:47 PM

They need to update it. And if they do it regularly it would be better. Like trading on hitbtc. Our platform is online etc.
yes of course thread title in this project must be changed to be ICO successfully or finished., because currently title in this thread still ICO is in progress. but exchange this token still there is in Etherdelta, if exchange this token will listed in hitbtc would have been so much nicer.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:40:37 PM

yes of course thread title in this project must be changed to be ICO successfully or finished., because currently title in this thread still ICO is in progress. but exchange this token still there is in Etherdelta, if exchange this token will listed in hitbtc would have been so much nicer.

You missed the latest news i guess.

It is already listed on hitbtc and you can trade in there. It is not officially listed on etherdelta but you can use its contract of course.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:37:43 PM

What's the difference between your project and blocklancer?
Mynameischair

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Servant, your name is chair

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:41:28 PM

Everybody was expecting bittrex because their CEO was storm's advisor but still no listing. Maybe he is not answering storm's tickets like they are doing to everybody Cheesy

lol bittrex was doing so good, now they turning into poloniex. binance is finally taking all their customer. i wonder how long before binance goes down a similar part

Mynameischair

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Servant, your name is chair

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:42:38 PM

What's the difference between your project and blocklancer?

How about you read their whitepaper, then read blocklancer's whitepaper and determine the difference for yourself.

MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:09:46 AM

I've seen that this coin has been traded on hitbtc and it seems there better than in etherdelta and its trading volume is also bigger. better in trading on hitbtc
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:37:17 AM

I've seen that this coin has been traded on hitbtc and it seems there better than in etherdelta and its trading volume is also bigger. better in trading on hitbtc

Yes it's traded on HitBTC also it can be converted ETH or BNT through BancorProtocol.
oppy16

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:43:25 AM

I have some token strom, I should sell or hold it, I ask your opinion friends,
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:47:47 AM

Everybody was expecting bittrex because their CEO was storm's advisor but still no listing. Maybe he is not answering storm's tickets like they are doing to everybody Cheesy

lol bittrex was doing so good, now they turning into poloniex. binance is finally taking all their customer. i wonder how long before binance goes down a similar part

If binance continue like that, they will probably cause the end of bittrex and poloniex.

But if they start acting like both, we will look for better places again.

TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:57:23 AM

It's amazing. I see the enthusiasm for the success of this project is very high. Let's just look at the number of team members consisting of 11 people and 10 advisors. Lots and all looks like smart people and experts in this field. I hope for maximum success on this project.
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:56:43 PM

i hope the storm token will be listing in another exchange like bittrex, tidex, live coin .......
HitBtC IS NOT GOOD
okane818
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:13:46 PM

When I can play of your products? Is there any release of some of your games for play?
Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: