Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO]  (Read 59050 times)
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

The only reason why myself and other investors (If there are any) is still holding is because of the airdrop which will be coming up in the near future. The team has performed poorly after the token sale. We now see little to no updates compared to before and during the ico. Once I've gotten the airdrop, I'm selling off. That's the reason why this is a long term hold for me. I hope it's worth it at the end.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:09:04 AM

Does anyone tried their app to earn Bolts? I have tried to the task and yet i am still waiting for my reward.

Its almost past the 24hrs period time.

One thing that i doubt about the wallet, i am not really sure on using JAXX since a lot of security issue is not fix yet? Or i am just imagining it.
Imran1271

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:29:57 AM

The only reason why myself and other investors (If there are any) is still holding is because of the airdrop which will be coming up in the near future. The team has performed poorly after the token sale. We now see little to no updates compared to before and during the ico. Once I've gotten the airdrop, I'm selling off. That's the reason why this is a long term hold for me. I hope it's worth it at the end.
Hey guys, when the storm autherity take place to start airdrop offer distribution.....? we are awaiting for participating here and get free storm token. do you give some info regarding this issue.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:22:57 PM

Hey guys, when the storm autherity take place to start airdrop offer distribution.....? we are awaiting for participating here and get free storm token. do you give some info regarding this issue.
You can find the details in here:
Storm Drop: An Airdrop for Unsold Tokens to Encourage Wider Mass Adoption
https://blog.stormtoken.com/storm-drop-an-airdrop-for-unsold-tokens-to-encourage-wider-mass-adoption-ff5494a93343

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

You can find the details in here:
Storm Drop: An Airdrop for Unsold Tokens to Encourage Wider Mass Adoption
https://blog.stormtoken.com/storm-drop-an-airdrop-for-unsold-tokens-to-encourage-wider-mass-adoption-ff5494a93343
Unfortunately we have to wait for a long time because the distribution will begin on 7th June and I'm late for this news (All Storm Players who have signed up with a STORM Wallet Address by December 7th, 2017)
Empiretoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

Sure Storm may probably be heading to Bittrex for listing
xiajiawei

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:18:53 AM

Looking forward for an airdrop
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:24:29 AM

Yes, I hope for this. Their advisor - founder of Bittrex. I cant understand, why Storm still not there  Huh

and what will be with rest 7,5 billions tokens:

Circulating Supply
2 475 789 043 STORM
Total Supply
10 000 000 000 STORM
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:50:45 AM

Bittrex has been lost it's charm and attraction from big whales now they have been moved to others exchanges like Binance and Okex. We need to see it on these exchanges soon Bittrex will lost more in future.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
mummybtc

Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

I agree with the decision of the team to move the airdrop to June, the price has dipped recently and I personally don't understand why it dump that much when comapred to other Altcoins, more tokens in circulation will result in more pressure on the price. I don't know if there can be something like Masternodes for tokens on Ethereum platform not having their own blockchain
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

I honestly do not know exactly what is the procedure of listing a coin in an exchange, what conditions are required, how much money is paid or whether money is required for it. Anyway, I think it deserves any effort from developers to do that. I think it's important for Storm to be listed in Bitrex, Binance, etc. Maybe we need to have a little patience ...

It does require money, and the fees are incredibly high to get listed on the major exchanges. Like really really high. We are not talking about $10 k or so.

Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

Bittrex has been lost it's charm and attraction from big whales now they have been moved to others exchanges like Binance and Okex. We need to see it on these exchanges soon Bittrex will lost more in future.

I'm hoping Binance will list Storm=) Binance is a quality mark. Sacm coins will not appear there. All coin after Binance listing grows in price!

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

The number of disappointed users makes bittrex abandoned, I have never used bittrex for more than a year and I think binance or kukoin is more promising, hope team hear about this discuss.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:15:56 PM

The number of disappointed users makes bittrex abandoned, I have never used bittrex for more than a year and I think binance or kukoin is more promising, hope team hear about this discuss.

Yes, Binance more better. But they have connection with Bittrex, so one more big exhange would be good as well
The Goat Master

Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

Yes, Binance more better. But they have connection with Bittrex, so one more big exhange would be good as well

I like that angle. I mean "one more big exchange wouldn't hurt".
Hope that will happen. Better ready be wait for a while though Smiley

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
TheMuppet

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:23:33 AM

Those that have The patience to wait for all the airdrops will be rewarded handsomely.  I didn't.  Sold my bag. The last people standing could get an insane payout.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:29:04 AM

I honestly do not know exactly what is the procedure of listing a coin in an exchange, what conditions are required, how much money is paid or whether money is required for it. Anyway, I think it deserves any effort from developers to do that. I think it's important for Storm to be listed in Bitrex, Binance, etc. Maybe we need to have a little patience ...

It does require money, and the fees are incredibly high to get listed on the major exchanges. Like really really high. We are not talking about $10 k or so.
Waw! There's some money! What a good deal to have a exchange! I think that under these conditions some coins can not have the chance to be listed in large exchanges. Sad..
zecon

Activity: 364

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:39:01 AM

New STORM analysis blog:

https://steemit.com/storm/@thescoop/storm-analysis-usdstorm

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:08:26 AM

The influence of 2 whales ie ETH and BTC is very large on the price of STORM, and I hope the beginning of February is the awakening of cryptocurrency and STORM reaches $ 1 before valentine day.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
trambon326

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:07:55 AM

bittrex has not added anyone for a long time. Even their good relationship is unlikely to help add. Bittrex has enough worries now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: