Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO]  (Read 59049 times)
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:34:18 PM

where can I buy some storm? exchanges like poloniex or bittrex or there are other methods? without being scammed

I'm using Binance for Storm and many other coins. But you can find the all exchanges which list Storm:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/storm/#markets

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:42:39 AM

where can I buy some storm? exchanges like poloniex or bittrex or there are other methods? without being scammed

I'm using Binance for Storm and many other coins. But you can find the all exchanges which list Storm:

Do not worry you will be scammed when buying or selling STORM. All the exchanges offered at the link above are very safe, it was thoroughly reviewed before list on the coinmarket.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

An early version of Gigs for iOS is pretty much developed but is still being loaded with new offers and Storm Play for IOS is still in development. The team have been making good progress.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:03:53 PM

It is odd that you are a sr member and you come to the thread for asking where to buy a token which is listed on binance.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:09:21 PM

It is odd that you are a sr member and you come to the thread for asking where to buy a token which is listed on binance.
you are a member of Sr and do not know where to buy STORM? are you kidding? STROM is already listed on Hitbtc and can buy or sell if you already have this token in your wallet. buy in this https://hitbtc.com/STORM-to-BTC
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:49:03 PM

you are a member of Sr and do not know where to buy STORM? are you kidding? STROM is already listed on Hitbtc and can buy or sell if you already have this token in your wallet. buy in this https://hitbtc.com/STORM-to-BTC
maybe he was joking lol, a very big project like this we can see in coinmarketcap and we can know storm is listed in exchange anywhere. until now about 10 exchanges that can be used to buy storm tokens Smiley. happy trading

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fbmbirds

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

So what is up with this dumping shit coin?
fancy2973

Activity: 365

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:52:39 PM

Do not worry you will be scammed when buying or selling STORM. All the exchanges offered at the link above are very safe, it was thoroughly reviewed before list on the coinmarket.

Well I would avoid Yobit to be honest if you have the choice to take any of the other options. They are all pretty good but Yobit isn't.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:27:31 PM

I hope the STORM team has an update for us soon. The team is fond of going AWOL with little to no updates for the community. They said they would airdrop unsold tokens to ico investors in June but no information regarding rankings and other information (number of unsold tokens etc) and concensus is just next week yet the team hasn't said anything about attending the conference. Storm would've been at higher heights now just that the team isn't helping matters.

fancy2973

Activity: 365

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:08:29 PM

I hope the STORM team has an update for us soon. The team is fond of going AWOL with little to no updates for the community. They said they would airdrop unsold tokens to ico investors in June but no information regarding rankings and other information (number of unsold tokens etc) and concensus is just next week yet the team hasn't said anything about attending the conference. Storm would've been at higher heights now just that the team isn't helping matters.

There is still a good amount of time left until end of June though. So maybe give them some more time to sort things out.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:30:50 PM

There is still a good amount of time left until end of June though. So maybe give them some more time to sort things out.
Almost all cryptocurrency projects always encounter problems, of course we can only be patient and hope the best, as long as they are still working then I'm sure the future will improve.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:44:33 PM

I dont know what is their definition about the word "soon", which is used alot in their answer on telegram channel. They still not give us the specific time about their new update. This thing will decrease the belief of investors.
alamgirbd

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:46:50 PM

STORM is an ERC20 compliant, token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. The storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StormMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy.
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

Very interesting to look forward to what will happen with STORM, I hope all the plans and roadmap in whitepaper can be realized even if there is a delay, and of course we hope prices will skyrocket.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

Well I would avoid Yobit to be honest if you have the choice to take any of the other options. They are all pretty good but Yobit isn't.

I have not traded in yobit for a long time also read many issues of this exchange but no formal conclusion. Many exchanges have always been bad rumors, before we have not encountered should not be concluded in a hurry.
HossamHafez

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

great token
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:56:11 PM

Very interesting to look forward to what will happen with STORM, I hope all the plans and roadmap in whitepaper can be realized even if there is a delay, and of course we hope prices will skyrocket.

We'll see. And there is rebranding. Maybe it can bring some more attention to Storm which it needs..
charlybinn

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

hi sir, thank you for the strom token i have 5000 storm and now i still hold this token. i hope this token will rise and get high rate on exchange  Smiley
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

STORM listed in Bittrex https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/996437942171127808 . I'm expecting some fat green candles. If I recall correctly this was only a matter of time since Storm devs had some kind of partnership with Bittrex

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

STORM listed in Bittrex https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/996437942171127808 . I'm expecting some fat green candles. If I recall correctly this was only a matter of time since Storm devs had some kind of partnership with Bittrex

Finally! Investors have been waiting Bittrex from the beginning because of the advisor.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: