Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO]  (Read 59049 times)
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:18:37 PM

StormX, Inc. is moving up the Top 200 private tech companies in Seattle list !!!! that a very good sign for future !! Storm is always growing  !
I think there's no news from a dead project. What I read here shows that the Storm project is not dead and that the coin holders can hope for a return. In this sense it may be better not to sell yet.

There is nothing to worry about from this project,now it's time to buy...
Storm has been listed on major exchanges and has a daily volume of $ 10M, a price increase is only a matter of time Smiley

Yes, you're right, it's a good time to buy. Who can afford to buy now and have definite patience will win. Who can know the history of the Storm in the short term?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:49:30 AM

StormX, Inc. is moving up the Top 200 private tech companies in Seattle list !!!! that a very good sign for future !! Storm is always growing  !
I think there's no news from a dead project. What I read here shows that the Storm project is not dead and that the coin holders can hope for a return. In this sense it may be better not to sell yet.

Storm has been listed on major exchanges and has a daily volume of $ 10M, a price increase is only a matter of time Smiley

Yes, you're right, it's a good time to buy. Who can afford to buy now and have definite patience will win. Who can know the history of the Storm in the short term?
Not only STORM but also many other coins, this is the right time to buy more. Those who have idle money can take advantage of this opportunity to make a big profit.

CryptoProcent

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:31:41 PM

Not only STORM but also many other coins, this is the right time to buy more. Those who have idle money can take advantage of this opportunity to make a big profit.
In my opinion, it is good to buy as many coins as possible after a study of each historian. Some may have spectacular growths.
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

in January Storm ever touched the price 1300 satoshi but I think high pump can happen because there are many fomo traders considering at that time almost all of the altcoin prices going crazy
because now the market is bearish so i am not sure if this is the right time to buy more
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

yeah those who buy storm or any other good altcoins now can make 300%+ profits when bull run comes, i wish i had more money to invest now, unfortunately i have maxed out!
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:10:51 PM

I am not worrying about the prices at all. But I do think that they won't be able to launch the Storm ios version until Apple makes changes to its policies. This is what people had been suggesting Storm team from long. All this time they could just launch a web version of gig apps first so that people could start using it and Storm coin would also have had some utility.
CryptoProcent

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

I am not worrying about the prices at all. But I do think that they won't be able to launch the Storm ios version until Apple makes changes to its policies. This is what people had been suggesting Storm team from long. All this time they could just launch a web version of gig apps first so that people could start using it and Storm coin would also have had some utility.
I agree with you in everything you wrote. Especially in terms of Storm utility. In general, the currency becomes valuable and its price increases when it is needed to pay for something, services, etc. I think utility is the solution for any project.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:54:45 AM

Luckily the Android userbase is quite big already anyway but it would be good when iOS users have the ability to make use of the Storm offerings too. It does say "coming soon" so I assume it's already quite far along in the works.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:11:02 AM

I agree with you in everything you wrote. Especially in terms of Storm utility. In general, the currency becomes valuable and its price increases when it is needed to pay for something, services, etc. I think utility is the solution for any project.

I think so. The coin doesn't have some utilities, first of all it's not a coin and then it shouldn't exist. Crypto is an alternative means of payment for cash, so not only the STORM but also all the coins must have the utilities.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:27:23 AM

I have already downloaded your application to my smartphone, I had problems installing the application. The application needs to be improved, but the fact that you have already done it is a huge plus.

Q3 recap has been released - adding more ways to earn to app, and getting ready for the new product release.  Learn More at

https://blog.stormtoken.com/q3-storm-update-ecc992587994

The Storm team seems to be making some big steps in their hiring process and improvement of the platform.

Also 228 BTC, 556 ETH, and 234M STORM tokens awarded are quite high numbers. Clearly a lot of people see the value in this platform. Hopefully this will have an effect on the token price too as the platform continuously keeps growing further.
eerygarden

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:34:39 PM

What I suggested and what I show you isn't all the storm team knows about it is because I'm going beyond my limits, but we're all a team that we're storming forever, we don't have to be verified yet to create a higher storm for the next generation.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:56:12 AM

why I did not find this latest update this December. is the team active in other grub like telegram? I still hope this project will be better later because I still hold storm quite a lot Smiley
Sovereign_Fellow

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:07:33 PM

why I did not find this latest update this December. is the team active in other grub like telegram? I still hope this project will be better later because I still hold storm quite a lot Smiley

They just started (about week ago) campaign of giving away 10 000$ for celebrating of iOS app release. It takes too long for them to make an updates, but by the little steps they approach their goals.

P.S. Also they opened back a referral system - if someone have not registered yet in their app then use my referral code VVPBNRER when you register - you will get 6 000 bolts for that immediately. It is great that you can get Storm tokens just for completing tasks in app. On the falling market I get more tokens when convert bolts into cryptocurrency - it is the time at least to get those tokens for free, which on the next crypto-hype can increase 100 times = in my opinion that is not explosion - that is just a normal price up when the project adopted by the masses and it takes a long time (I expect about 2-3 years). The project is legit with good product which can bring a profit and help some other companies / apps in the future. It will explode with increase more than 100 times only if they release a platform for freelancers, but at the moment they did all the things very slowly. Of course if Storm token will increase the value 100+ times - then the whole cryptocurrency market must have at least 1-5 trillion capitalization.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:10:44 AM

This thread seems pretty dead though. It's a shame that the team does not keep it updated. Many people still rely on Bitcointalk for their project updates.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
chemal

Activity: 621

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:07:12 AM

The new task of Storm gives us hope for decentralized tasks of microwork. They analyze us about it, it's good news for me, Earn anytime
manas_2013

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:32:06 PM

Is storm project is dead?.
manas_2013

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:39:31 PM

No code updates from last 2 years.. seems to they have not been working on product.. i invested 4500$ now value is 200$.

why they were introduced  dead projects..
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:07:43 PM

No code updates from last 2 years.. seems to they have not been working on product.. i invested 4500$ now value is 200$.

Unfortunately, there were many, at first glance, promising projects. Unscrupulous developers took advantage of the confidence of investors, some of which, just, for the collection of money, some of them failed due to poor asset management.
And judging by the fact that for a long time there is no news about the development of the project from the STORM Token team, we can assume that their business model failed.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 12:21:36 PM

STORM/BTC #STORM $STORM #BTC $BTC (12 May): https://www.publish0x.com/cryptostation/stormbtc-storm-storm-btc-btc-12-may-xdrwym

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
Seasonic

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:23:27 PM

Unfortunately, there were many, at first glance, promising projects. Unscrupulous developers took advantage of the confidence of investors, some of which, just, for the collection of money, some of them failed due to poor asset management.
And judging by the fact that for a long time there is no news about the development of the project from the STORM Token team, we can assume that their business model failed.

Indeed Storm disappointed many people. Ncash team is active and they 've been there all awhile that the market was down that is a true team that believe in their vision and that is the reason why bloggers and whales are constantly talking about Ncash lately. Watch out for Ncash
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: