Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INC] IndianCoin: Super Alt-Coin Released  (Read 9511 times)
Rave

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:35:01 PM

It starts the Yacoin Client and shows my Yacoin transactions...

FAIL
OP never said that it wasn't Yacoin.
I see no problem with people wanting to make a tribute to the most deserving coin these days around.
Read it again, including the bold part, think and STFU, thanks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony
Good reading!
I already knew this one...but I know another one witch you might like: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarkasm

Wanna spend some Bitcoins with a prepaid Master Card? All you need is a VirWox Account and a Skrill Master Card Wink
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 01:38:26 PM

LOL THIS WAS BIG TROLL. But seriously the actually finished copy of IndianCoin will be released on Friday the 17th

that's not funny man, i closed my franko and gamecoin miners for this, i've lost of on at least 0.00002 frankos and all those blocks with the '?' in my gamecoin wallet (btw when do those turn in to matured coins?). How will i ever pay back my 7950's loans at this rate?

lol ...u r cutting there cryptos Cheesy

lol....u got loans for this stuff

.....good luck with that...winter is coming !

yeah that is actually part of my business plan - i have 4 x 7950 on one board in a small pc case, it's awesome for drying my clothes on and i have to have the bedroom windows open at night even when it's a ground frost outside.  I said i'd cut the lawn for free whilst my neigbours are away so they left the electricity extension cable out of their back door cat hatch. It's quite a large lawned area so it's probably fair over all and they are loaded so i bet they won't even mind.

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 01:56:00 PM

LOL THIS WAS BIG TROLL. But seriously the actually finished copy of IndianCoin will be released on Friday the 17th

that's not funny man, i closed my franko and gamecoin miners for this, i've lost of on at least 0.00002 frankos and all those blocks with the '?' in my gamecoin wallet (btw when do those turn in to matured coins?). How will i ever pay back my 7950's loans at this rate?

Spending any resources mining any of these flavoroftheweekCoins is a risk. If you want to ensure your miners are doing something productive, point them at more established coins like BTC or LTC that have been around a lot longer than a couple days. There is no way to tell if a coin will become established or not. Betting your ROI on on these isn't safe.

tytanick
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 01:58:41 PM

NICE ONE Cheesy

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541084.0
zero3112

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 04:35:21 PM

Come on now theirs a coin for every country.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: