Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom Game Thread  (Read 4181 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:20:52 AM

NEW 2017-7-7 Creation of the World

CRYPTO KINGDOM - UNIVERSE

Day 7: Adam wakes up

1 And the heavens and the earth are completed, and all their host;
2 and God completeth by the seventh day His work which He hath made, and ceaseth by the seventh day from all His work which He hath made.
3 And God blesseth the seventh day, and sanctifieth it, for in it He hath ceased from all His work which God had prepared for making.
4 These are births of the heavens and of the earth in their being prepared, in the day of Jehovah God's making earth and heavens;
5 and no shrub of the field is yet in the earth, and no herb of the field yet sprouteth, for Jehovah God hath not rained upon the earth, and a man there is not to serve the ground,
6 and a mist goeth up from the earth, and hath watered the whole face of the ground.
7 And Jehovah God formeth the man--dust from the ground, and breatheth into his nostrils breath of life, and the man becometh a living creature.
8 And Jehovah God planteth a garden in Eden, at the east, and He setteth there the man whom He hath formed;
9 and Jehovah God causeth to sprout from the ground every tree desirable for appearance, and good for food, and the tree of life in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
10 And a river is going out from Eden to water the garden, and from thence it is parted, and hath become four chief rivers ;
11 the name of the one is Pison, it is that which is surrounding the whole land of the Havilah where the gold is ,
12 and the gold of that land is good, there is the bdolach and the shoham stone;
13 and the name of the second river is Gibon, it is that which is surrounding the whole land of Cush;
14 and the name of the third river is Hiddekel, it is that which is going east of Asshur; and the fourth river is Phrat.
15 And Jehovah God taketh the man, and causeth him to rest in the garden of Eden, to serve it, and to keep it.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:42:46 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 04:53:55 AM by rpietila

Welcome to Crypto Kingdom - Universe

The latest incarnation of Crypto Kingdom takes You to the Beginning:

The Earth has been reformed from the void and emptiness, and Old Souls roam free in their New Bodies. The life is simple, the elements do not pose any challenge, and whatever you eat out of pleasure, seems enough to sustain your body as well. Fruit nectars and springwater provide the drinks (no alcoholic beverages exist), and the Tree of Life has leaves to chew, and they get you high. And there is no serpent in the Paradise, either.

Please register your character from older versions here. All soul traits are grandfathered, body you can make anew, please use your IRL age in the standard case. Items come later.

The Paradise, Eden, is in the East (of what - we are not told). In the beginning you can roam about freely, and for every day, you get gold. More about this later.

Registration is free.

Links will be provided soon.

HIGH says: "Come!"

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:45:39 AM

HIGH!

welCUM!

Ristos™ all the way down...
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:19:41 PM

Is this a paid game bro? or just a normal game?

Yeah, the game is figure out how long before he takes your money--good luck!

I'm just trying to figure out what happened to RP. This isn't the same poster; either OP has undergone severe emotional/psychological trauma, is using an addictive substance, or account is compromised. Due to knowledge of game assets the later isn't feasible, but this is indeed a head scratcher.

I had managed to passively accumulate about 7 to 10 XMR. Now I get to listen to snippets of esoteric media, and bemoan my loss.
Larsinoense

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:58:38 PM

Reserve my spot (char_id1094). Eager to find out what's next!!
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:10:10 PM

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:16:21 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 04:51:56 AM by rpietila

Summer is come and characters wake up in Eden, eagerly giving fucks of their new surroundings. The Veil of Confusion is reinstituted, causing the Minds to feel at rest, unfettered by the other Eras of play, which most of the characters have experienced, and will soon (largely) forget as they set out to explore Eden.

Eden is the place where the characters (re)incarnate. Everyone has a new body, so can select any physical age within reason. (Zechariah takes the opportunity to reset his to 36.) There is no need to have anything in Eden, causing people to have plenty of time to threadpost about what they still remember of their past incarnations (ingame or irl) to this thread. The Creation Day is 7-7-7 (yesterday, 2017-7-7) and from that day on, people gain fucks according to their levels, as decreed in the Game DB. The fucks will generate ECKG (Eden Gold), one milligram (0.001 g) per fuck. The item resolution of ECKG is 24,000 mg (= 24 g == 1 Edenic Ounce), which ensures that characters gain a few of these nice gold rounds every day.

Only 'useless' items from Ultima may be imported to your possessions directly. Most of the items become Artefacts, and will be scattered and buried outside of Eden for the archaeologists to find and examine. Financials will stay in Ultima. CKG and CKS items will be possible to be "found" in Eden (with their Artefact status incl the hint of year, eg. CR1400E is a 5,000 mg gold coin). Their mutual ratio is 1:1 so every gram of Ultima CKG/CKS converted, will cost 1,000 fucks.

No property rights. It is not possible to mine minerals, quarry stone, chop wood, raise animals, etc. in Eden. Exiting Eden carries with it a Mention of the Flaming Sword, which probably means that there is no coming back. Going out is therefore possible, with 50 kg max in portable items. Outside we don't know what there is, but it is probable that commercial activities will be possible and flags may be raised to indicate possession of land.

Fucks given to Introduce yourself will be added to the fucks gained automatically. As soon as practical, we will add the "IC Shop" where fucks may be converted to Edenic collectibles such as gemstones and rare minerals that exist in their pure forms only in Eden (and next time will be obtainable starting from the 1700s).

CrazyLoaf

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:32:02 AM

Reserved for later... Smiley
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:06:36 PM

Can someone fill me in on the exit scam?  And also where I can download the game?  I always wondered if this project left the role playing stage.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:52:59 PM

Can someone fill me in on the exit scam?  And also where I can download the game?  I always wondered if this project left the role playing stage.

He issued B1 (mBTC) and E1 (€) which weren't backed by actual mBTC and €
When people started withdrawing he didn't pay out

Outstanding debt without interest is at 600BTC

The game doesn't download, you can access it over cryptokingdom.me

Looking for a signature campaign.
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:53:02 AM

FUCKs to all. CK is ded; long live CK.

Loaf (680) > HSH Prince Loaf of Aether (HIGH Serene Fck'Hed)
Syksy (138) > Princess Babba of Earth
SyksyII (224) > Princess Bolani of Water
Eleanor (236) > Princess Brioche of Air
Sini (199) > Princess Boule of Fire

CUMs.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:22:49 AM

He issued B1 (mBTC) and E1 (€) which weren't backed by actual mBTC and €
When people started withdrawing he didn't pay out

Outstanding debt without interest is at 600BTC

The game doesn't download, you can access it over cryptokingdom.me

The matter is discussed amply in other CK threads and will be deleted from here promptly. Rebels have stolen both my BTC paperwallets (Embassy 4/2017) and XMR online wallets (hack 2/2016 and before). B1/E1 situation became untenable when my accounts representing more than 50% of the game were blocked from access (Ultima 5-6/2017). As a result the marketcap collapsed.

"Let them marinate themselves in their own juices, Ultima is done, and if the loot is not enough to pay their imaginary debts, better luck next time."

Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:49:35 AM

How do we can join in this game? Is this game need a money to invest and earn money or you have a character to develop and when the time has come to a highest level you can earn some money?

CrazyLoaf

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:07:32 AM

Welcome to Crypto Kingdom - Universe!

This thread and the Game DB are the main methods to record the transition from older versions of Crypto Kingdom to the new platform.

FEEL FREE TO EDIT THE DB BY ADDING YOUR (PROPOSED) INFO!

FEEL FREE TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE THREAD!

This thread and the Game DB are the main methods to record the transition from older versions of Crypto Kingdom to the new platform.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:29:32 PM

You, on the other hand, are not in any need of money,

While others boast with their BMWs and don't pay me money they ow me I am currently working at McDonalds in order to put myself through college.
And some say I am not in need of money.
Thank you Risto.

Try thanking the darknessdudes, the ones that ensure that we even (still) have the need for money (in the world of abundance). I am a bad example for money handling because I have had unlimited for 8 years, and for 4 years possessed the printing press rights, and this year demonstrated how I can live without giving any fucks to it.

Yes, it's been a year of divorce, death threats, arson, thefts, embezzlements and disbelief, but - GIVE FUCK 0. That is the key. There are many keys, many ways, but whatever I write is true: M2 vs. M showed the way, it's just the hardheadedness of people who still don't see it. Everyone CAN be like me, I just don't give a fuck if they do it or not. I feel sorry for what happened, but the onus is still on the perpetrators of injustice. You also could not serve your creditors too easily if everything you owned was taken away from you, as they have done to me many times, thinking I give a fuck but no, I don't.

The Universe is Mind, and I have picked all these things from the galactic menu before this incarnation. Because of the multitude of choices, I don't profess to know what is best for you, and I have the means to pay you, out of generosity, not out of duty. It's just that I feel people should wise up, and sometimes hardships are the way (see my history for reference, it's not all easy u know from prev paragraph...) and also it's unbelievable how little people prefer to help me vs. bitch about me.

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:05:41 PM

You, on the other hand, are not in any need of money,

While others boast with their BMWs and don't pay me money they ow me I am currently working at McDonalds in order to put myself through college.
And some say I am not in need of money.
Thank you Risto.

Try thanking the darknessdudes, the ones that ensure that we even (still) have the need for money (in the world of abundance). I am a bad example for money handling because I have had unlimited for 8 years, and for 4 years possessed the printing press rights, and this year demonstrated how I can live without giving any fucks to it.

Yes, it's been a year of divorce, death threats, arson, thefts, embezzlements and disbelief, but - GIVE FUCK 0. That is the key. There are many keys, many ways, but whatever I write is true: M2 vs. M showed the way, it's just the hardheadedness of people who still don't see it. Everyone CAN be like me, I just don't give a fuck if they do it or not. I feel sorry for what happened, but the onus is still on the perpetrators of injustice. You also could not serve your creditors too easily if everything you owned was taken away from you, as they have done to me many times, thinking I give a fuck but no, I don't.

The Universe is Mind, and I have picked all these things from the galactic menu before this incarnation. Because of the multitude of choices, I don't profess to know what is best for you, and I have the means to pay you, out of generosity, not out of duty. It's just that I feel people should wise up, and sometimes hardships are the way (see my history for reference, it's not all easy u know from prev paragraph...) and also it's unbelievable how little people prefer to help me vs. bitch about me.

I understand your troubles Risto.
However, it is not my fault for things that happened to you and I shouldn't be the one suffering for them just as much as you shouldn't be suffering for things that aren't your fault either.

I would love to have a drink with you in Talinn and help you out with anything you need, but my financials aren't able to support such a travel.
I'd have to work around a 100 hours to afford a 1 way trip there.
If you would be willing to book a ticket for me, even deduct it from my E1 withdrawals, you can count on me to have a cup of coffee and a lot of drinks probably with you.

Looking for a signature campaign.
JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:33:50 AM

Johnny from U:Uranus is getting
Higher (lvl 4)
Happier
Healthier
Hornier
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:23:12 PM

So, again, my reply is ignored..

Yes, no answer machine here, it seems.

Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:38:16 AM

Any chance of peace talks?

Everybody loses with this fork into two CK's, why don't you compromise, have a vote on a settlement that allows you to resume control of your accounts, and try and grow the value of everyone's investment. Then you repay people from your CK assets.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:38:57 AM

I want to play this version also and if it's possible I would like the characters serje(36), xanne(164) and deborah(1047) to be ascended into one greater character!

The new name will be serje!

Thank you!

Space for rent if its still trending
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: