Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a developer who can develope something like .................  (Read 620 times)
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 11:50:39 AM

An auto messaging. bitcointalk Bot which could automatically update a thread by copying and posting messages from Twitter , Facebook and Slack.

I saw there is some bumping bots. but that will only send bump messages.

so any expert here who could do that?

I am willing to pay good rate for that .

send me a PM.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:09:10 PM

An auto messaging. bitcointalk Bot which could automatically update a thread by copying and posting messages from Twitter , Facebook and Slack.

Speaking Technically, it isn't all that different from posting a "bump" message.The same coder can easily change the source of the message from simple text to the data that comes off the sites you have mentioned.Not a very difficult job I suppose.
The main problem starts if your bot account starts spamming or disobeying any forum's rules.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 01:18:32 PM

Speaking Technically, it isn't all that different from posting a "bump" message.The same coder can easily change the source of the message from simple text to the data that comes off the sites you have mentioned.Not a very difficult job I suppose.
The main problem starts if your bot account starts spamming or disobeying any forum's rules.

that could only happens if that specific twitter, slack or facebook account start spamming.. because I want that to only post updates from these sources.

boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:25:09 PM

You are 100% incorrect about difficulty of this job. That bot loads updates from fb, twitter and slack you need to use 3 different API's from it. Also bot should gets notifications from server about new post not just scrap it. There are 3 functions needed which will connect to their api's, load message and post it on bitcointalk. It is not easy task and require some good skills in web coding.
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:30:26 PM

You are incorrect about difficulty of this job. That bot loads updates from fb, twitter and slack you need to use 3 different API's from it. And make 3 functions which will connect to their api's, load message and post it on bitcointalk. It is not easy task and require some good skills in web coding.
Cool bro.Seems like you're a developer prodigy,aren't you ? Well,let me coach you.
Have you heard of python ?The coding language ?
Do you know all the above mentioned sites provide a API ?For instance
https://facebooksdk.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
Writing 3 functions or 10 functions don't matter ,you seem like a novice Javascript coder.Stay in your object based world kid,you have much to learn.And don't go around calling people incorrect when you have no idea how stuff works.
For someone as experienced as I'm : This wouldn't take more than a few hours.Anyway I'm pre-occupied with projects.
boy130

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:15:48 PM

You are incorrect about difficulty of this job. That bot loads updates from fb, twitter and slack you need to use 3 different API's from it. And make 3 functions which will connect to their api's, load message and post it on bitcointalk. It is not easy task and require some good skills in web coding.
Cool bro.Seems like you're a developer prodigy,aren't you ? Well,let me coach you.
Have you heard of python ?The coding language ?
Do you know all the above mentioned sites provide a API ?For instance
https://facebooksdk.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
Writing 3 functions or 10 functions don't matter ,you seem like a novice Javascript coder.Stay in your object based world kid,you have much to learn.And don't go around calling people incorrect when you have no idea how stuff works.
For someone as experienced as I'm : This wouldn't take more than a few hours.Anyway I'm pre-occupied with projects.

Why you repeating what I am said you before (i mean api's) ?  Roll Eyes lol...

I am fullstack web developer with 3+ years experience. And now it looks like you newbie who don't know how the api's and bots working...  Smiley
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 02:48:30 PM

lol. you guys only fight with each other and try to prove that I am better, or someone contact me too?

boy130

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:52:34 PM

lol. you guys only fight with each other and try to prove that I am better, or someone contact me too?

I sent you a PM.
simonx56

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:34:10 PM

pm sent
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:07:19 PM

Because you're not writing those API's for Christ sake stop arguing.Those API's are already giving you the data,no rocket science here.

I am fullstack web developer with 3+ years experience. And now it looks like you newbie who don't know how the api's and bots working...  Smiley
lol shove the 3+ years experience up your ass if you can't write basic CSS and open bounties for fixing them.

Op,please give him the project and let me know how much he asks you and in what time frame.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 07:26:46 PM

Because you're not writing those API's for Christ sake stop arguing.Those API's are already giving you the data,no rocket science here.

lol shove the 3+ years experience up your ass if you can't write basic CSS and open bounties for fixing them.

Op,please give him the project and let me know how much he asks you and in what time frame.

300$ and a domain with hosting.

Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:36:44 PM

lol lol lol
domain and hosting from namcheap if you pay with bitcoins isn't more than 0.01
He is ripping you off.You want a better option ? Contact this guy : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1218520.0
His prices start from $10 and he is specialized in making bots.I'm not vouching for him,just go through his thread he seems legit.
bitcoinore.com

Activity: 592
Merit: 503

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 08:44:46 PM

If you're still looking for help, consider posting to https://workingForBitcoins.com. Let me know if you have any questions, there no fees for you or the freelancer.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:14:58 PM

You are 100% incorrect about difficulty of this job. That bot loads updates from fb, twitter and slack you need to use 3 different API's from it. Also bot should gets notifications from server about new post not just scrap it. There are 3 functions needed which will connect to their api's, load message and post it on bitcointalk. It is not easy task and require some good skills in web coding.

They would just use the pushes to get the info. As soon as a new update is posted on FB or whatever, it would alert the script and the script would run through and do whatever it needs to do. That tech has been out for almost a decade.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
WrT

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 07:46:43 AM

lol lol lol
domain and hosting from namcheap if you pay with bitcoins isn't more than 0.01
He is ripping you off.You want a better option ? Contact this guy : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1218520.0
His prices start from $10 and he is specialized in making bots.I'm not vouching for him,just go through his thread he seems legit.

Hey hey! Thanks for mentioning me! Smiley
Yep, I am pretty legit, can vouch for myself  Cheesy

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:01:28 AM

I could be able to modify achow101's auto bump bot to run every 20 minutes or so using a cronjob and constantly scrape the most recent contents and message of a Twitter account. It however may not work for posts made by that Twitter account faster than these intervals.

You would need a dedicated vps to check an RSS feed and constantly post. My recommendation if you don't want to get banned is to put a disclaimer in the signature (e.g. "This is an automated bot, posting from a Twitter feed.")

I'm not at home right now for the next couple of days, so someone else should be able to help you, maybe even with the information above.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
YodaYoda

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:35:32 PM

send me a PM.

There are good automation tools for chrome etc. One issue is bot-prevention, i.e. captchas.  So while the program is not hard, the issue is cricumvention of anti-bot tools.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 02:40:56 PM

send me a PM.

There are good automation tools for chrome etc. One issue is bot-prevention, i.e. captchas.  So while the program is not hard, the issue is cricumvention of anti-bot tools.

There's no captcha for using APIs. That would be stupid, since those are there for bots/computers to use. They're aren't any captchas to post or login to this forum either, so there is 0 anti-bot tools you need to avoid.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:17:41 PM

send me a PM.

There's no captcha for using APIs. That would be stupid, since those are there for bots/computers to use. They're aren't any captchas to post or login to this forum either, so there is 0 anti-bot tools you need to avoid.

There's always a way. I used to run a bot that farmed Bitcoin if freebitco.in (I felt pretty good about myself, I thought I was going to be rich)

2 of these biggest sites to solve these captchas are 2captcha.com and megatypers.com.

P.S. I'm pretty sure Bitcointalk doesn't have any bot prevention past the registering stage.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: