Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sensitive market at this moment.  (Read 2327 times)
GekkoTrade (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:13:19 PM

We saw enormous grows the last years in the cryptoworld.
The marketcap was exploding the last years.

Because the fast growth, I expect the cryptoworld to slow down.

Look at the marketcap the last month/weeks, Its almost a pump and dump system these days.
Instead of people holding on to the coins they have and let the cryptoworld grow healthy, develop further and get more adopted by countries etc.

No, people get scared the moment the market cap gets to high and instant sell with little profit.
If this trend keeps going, I feel the cryptoworld going nowhere the coming 2 years.

This market is very very sensitive, were talking about a big future here.
Yet people want to make quick bucks and keep on pump and dumping.

I have no doubt in the following 4 years, the cryptoworld is at the 500B cap.
We all want to make money, thats why the most of us are investing anyway. But IMAGINE what the coins you own could be worth in 2020?

Yet trading is a good way to make some bucks, and the experienced cryptotraders know what they are doing.
But for the newcomers this is scary, the moment they see the investment they made go down 5% they sell.

Its just repeating itself the last weeks.

My expectations of btc and eth are bright. Btc reaching the 5K mark at 2020. And eth going 1k.
Altcoins are such a gamble, for now they seem like a good way to make huge profits. But I dont see a real way of them getting used in the long future.

In short: Were at the pump and dump routine now, if we want this world to grow, have faith, let newcomers also gain trust in the cryptocurrency, countries will jump on this currenry the moment its truly developed and not some "gambling" market.
1st of August will either have a positive impact or a negative, I cant really give my expectations, cause at this moment the market is unpredictable.

What are you're thoughts? How you feel the market growing this year?

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:34:05 AM

This will create panic for new bitcoin users. One side wants to make bitcoin better ahead. But on the other hand there is a saturation. So the bitcoin owners follow the trade. Most of them must take the safe way to make money immediately. But I do not think so for those who have long played in bitcoin. Surely they already have a strategy that has been prepared well to continue to follow the trade. I think it will be a great answer for all of us. If there is a division I just hope that bitcoin can be better for the future. I think it's all natural that bitcoin owners want to make money immediately. Because it is a very negative level of security.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:05:14 AM

The market becomes sensitive because of people that are using it. They are panicked real quick and starts selling everything they have got. The circulation of bitcoin in current situation then increases a lot in the market and drops the value dramatically. That is well know trouble by us. The only way to change the sensitivity of market is by changing the views against market drops. Sudden reaction will always make bitcoin or other coins weak loosing the value.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 10:12:12 AM

I respect your opinion but 2020 is too much time for Bitcoin to reach $5K mark, I believe that bitcoin will reach $5K in next year itself and in the year 2020, the price is not going to be anywhere below $20K. Yes, this is my personal opinion and might be completely wrong. I agree with you that crypto market is sensitive at this moment and I think the reason is that, it is not yet established and there is a lack of awareness among the users. Recent price fall under pressure of 1 Aug event clearly highlighted that aspect but still, I am optimistic about the average maturity of crypto user will be much higher than that of today.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:56:04 AM

I respect your opinion but 2020 is too much time for Bitcoin to reach $5K mark, I believe that bitcoin will reach $5K in next year itself and in the year 2020, the price is not going to be anywhere below $20K. Yes, this is my personal opinion and might be completely wrong. I agree with you that crypto market is sensitive at this moment and I think the reason is that, it is not yet established and there is a lack of awareness among the users. Recent price fall under pressure of 1 Aug event clearly highlighted that aspect but still, I am optimistic about the average maturity of crypto user will be much higher than that of today.
Agree, we have seen  the jump of bitcoin from $1k to $2k and it just need a few month, even now it price already close to $3k, I think bitcoin will reach $5k next year in first semester , and it is true that the user who makes the market very sensitive right now, 1 August news and a different opinion among the users who do BUY or SELL everytime they see the market growing up or down (active trader).
JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:09:26 AM

BTC price by 2020?
Could be anywhere from 1k to 20k$ because you never know how much money at the moment are invested for long term and how much just for quick x2-x3 and dump.
Way too many people consider current situation as a bubble and (IMO) thats exactly what it is now. For me it looks very same like 2013-2014 Bubble,
when BTC price gone from 100$ to 1200$ and back to 200$ in 1 year time frame.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:26:43 AM

IMO the marketing will continue to be sensitive at least until the end of summer.

Ever without a hard-fork. As people mass are on a vacations.

Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:40:15 AM

I do agree that the market today is very sensitive and there are a lots of ups and down trend in the market value. There are many altcoins whose value had never recovered yet and continues to go down. Other have increased in value when bitcoin went down and when bitcoins price recovered its value went down. It is hard to invest in altcoins today since the market is very unstable and the trends are unpredictable unlike before. I hav bought some coins during a dip but unexpectedly the dip is not yet and so the price went down and so I have no choice but to wait. My investment is sleeping even though I am very careful with my trading, this is the only time during my trading experience that I have to let my coins sleep. This is due to the very volatile and unpredictable market. Hope August 1 is already here and no split will happen so that the cryptomarket will go back to its trend like before.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
CryptoGeneral

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 11:51:54 AM

Bitcoin is a long term investment, but all other coins are more short or midterm. Only a few altcoins are gems. Most of them are useless clones that provide no advantage over already existing projects. What about Guncoin for instance? Any advantage over Bitcoin? Any weapons and arms dealer could accept Bitcoin as payment, therefore a coin for a single purpose seem to be useless.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:45:35 PM

And bitcoin marketcap exploding even bigger in this year.

You may expect that, but most people want cryptoworld to growth faster in order to catch up fiat currency, in term or usability.

Look at the marketcap the last month/weeks, Its almost a pump and dump system these days.
Instead of people holding on to the coins they have and let the cryptoworld grow healthy, develop further and get more adopted by countries etc.

No, people get scared the moment the market cap gets to high and instant sell with little profit.
If this trend keeps going, I feel the cryptoworld going nowhere the coming 2 years.

People do what they want with their funds, whether to invest on bitcoin or cash out what they've invested.
Bitcoin could grow because people believe in it and invest big amount of money, more adopters join in the market every year, that's why it keep growing, we can make it to slow down, let it grow naturally.

Normal situation for every cryptocurrency right now, traders everywhere and they want to make more profits.

We all want to make money, thats why the most of us are investing anyway. But IMAGINE what the coins you own could be worth in 2020?
Bitcoin market cap is $46,056,840,572 right now. I guess bitcoin should reach over $20K in 4 years later in 2021, if bitoin price at $20K, then the market cap should be around $367B-374$ based on https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Controlled_supply. 500B? out of my calculation.
I imagine bitcoin could reach $15K in 2020, and I should have at least BTC10 in 2020.

My expectations of btc and eth are bright. Btc reaching the 5K mark at 2020. And eth going 1k.
Altcoins are such a gamble, for now they seem like a good way to make huge profits. But I dont see a real way of them getting used in the long future.

in 2020, bitcoin could reach $15K imo.
How could you calculate $500B market cap in 4 years later but in 2020 its price still $5K? are you nuts or what?
I'm not sure about ETH.

adam1230
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:59:28 PM

I totally Agree but upcoming correction move will not be for a long term.

In 2 years (Such a big timeframe for cryptoworld) prices will make big waves but finally cryptocurrencies will rise for sure.

Please check GOLD/BTC charts . As you can see in the begining prices are not related each other. But now you can expect BTC price movements from GOLD prices.
There are really nice projects for about altcoins.  Specially ETH and ETH Tokens. Also don't forget WAVE

Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:10:38 PM

If everything goes as planned and FUD and panic selling of new users have settled, we don't about a major market price drop. Bitcoin has always been this sensitive. Based on how it's doing now we might achieve $5k mark in less than 2 years.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:11:14 PM

Firstly, I don't think that the fluctuations in price are unhealthy for cryptocurrency. Secondly, if they were unhealthy we wouldn't be able to do anything about that anyway.

Some traders even say they would abandon bitcoin if it wasn't fluctuating so much.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 04:36:17 PM

Agree, we have seen  the jump of bitcoin from $1k to $2k and it just need a few month, even now it price already close to $3k, I think bitcoin will reach $5k next year in first semester , and it is true that the user who makes the market very sensitive right now, 1 August news and a different opinion among the users who do BUY or SELL everytime they see the market growing up or down (active trader).

It is out of my understanding that why people are scared of the 1 Aug? All of our bitcoins are going to remain same, the rate is going to remain same & everything out there is going to remain same except the high transaction fees and the delay in transaction confirmation. I can understand that suffering 10% or 30% loss might look scary to those who have a large amount of investments and thus they are under pressure but there is no need to worry for those who have significantly less amount of capital invested.
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:46:00 PM

Bitcoin is a long term investment, but all other coins are more short or midterm. Only a few altcoins are gems. Most of them are useless clones that provide no advantage over already existing projects. What about Guncoin for instance? Any advantage over Bitcoin? Any weapons and arms dealer could accept Bitcoin as payment, therefore a coin for a single purpose seem to be useless.

Since when the market is not sensitive... Actually, it's not sensitive, it's just purely speculative. Whales are eating small scale investors like me.
Potato Chips

Activity: 2758
Merit: 894

yesssir! 🫡

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:23:13 PM

Yet trading is a good way to make some bucks, and the experienced cryptotraders know what they are doing.
But for the newcomers this is scary, the moment they see the investment they made go down 5% they sell.

In short: Were at the pump and dump routine now, if we want this world to grow, have faith, let newcomers also gain trust in the cryptocurrency, countries will jump on this currenry the moment its truly developed and not some "gambling" market.
1st of August will either have a positive impact or a negative, I cant really give my expectations, cause at this moment the market is unpredictable.

Its always been and will always be a pump and dump come on thats inevitable on the market.

And why would they'd be scared if the market cap is high? isn't it something to be glad about?
crypto world going to no where because of high market cap is impossible

yes it is sensitive and will always be. thats why its an opportunity right?
can't blame them for making quick bucks, anyone would have done the same if they had the money

we're still at 95B now. isn't that a little to fast? a huge gap between them i mean
i believe my chosen coins price will be higher than it is now

Protraders have already gone that path. now if you keep being a weak hand you will always be a noob
Experience and knowledge. Read and trade

Maybe now you can't see a way but it'll be different in the future because time changes things
but if you'd asked me there are many ways

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:45:43 PM

The market becomes sensitive because of people that are using it. They are panicked real quick and starts selling everything they have got. The circulation of bitcoin in current situation then increases a lot in the market and drops the value dramatically. That is well know trouble by us. The only way to change the sensitivity of market is by changing the views against market drops. Sudden reaction will always make bitcoin or other coins weak loosing the value

There is another reason why the market becomes more "sensitive"

As I have explained it a few times already, this is what should be expected with prices rising, i.e. the insane surge in volatility. It is like a side effect of high prices. Now with prices in the wide range of 2,000-3,000 dollars per coin, we see extreme volatility which roughly equals 1/3 of the whole price. This happened in the past but not so often as it happens now. And if the price is going to rise further, we will likely see even more mind-boggling levels of volatility and price swings. This is sort of set in stone for any speculative asset since rise in price is only possible due to supply running dry (in respect to demand). But this makes the whole market more unstable at higher prices, which is what we all witness nowadays

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:51:57 PM

Sell when others are in irrational exuberance buy when others are fearful. Since we have a good mix of that at the moment I feel the market is at a decent equilibrium point with the note that Bitcoin has been both the best performing asset and also the worst performing asset at the same time which makes it quite a challenge.
That said I do not think cryptocurrencies are weak by any regard and will continue to see strong growth adoption and usage into the near future.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Yakamoto
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:01:03 PM

The market exploded mostly because there was a huge push by new investors to try and get in on the massive pump and dumps that were happening with various shitcoins, that we have been observing over the past few months and proving why using market cap as a metric of value is a fool's game at best. This in turn resulted in the markets pushing themselves higher than they really should be, and thus we're being lead to believe similar explosions in value can happen when it is becoming increasingly unlikely for something like that to occur. The market is unpredictable for sure, but it also is unlikely to break out at any point soon. It will remain volatile for a long, long time.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:03:18 PM

Firstly, I don't think that the fluctuations in price are unhealthy for cryptocurrency. Secondly, if they were unhealthy we wouldn't be able to do anything about that anyway.

Some traders even say they would abandon bitcoin if it wasn't fluctuating so much.
Your point seems right, people love the fluctuation because it gives them the opportunity to earn money, it's a high risk
invest so before anyone will enter here he should already know the norms in the market.
If you cannot take the price fluctuation there is still another option which is to invest for long term, check on the trend you will know it's increasing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███