Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:58:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experts! is it time to sell or buy?  (Read 3100 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:50:35 AM

TIME TO BUY Grin
I added several coins today Waves, Antshares, Litecoin, Melon and EOS

Is this because of the August 1 event that is why a lot of people are buying the altcoins?
Because of that belief that when bitcoin goes down then altcoins went up?
I think it will just be a good thing if you would be picking the right coin where bitcoin investors will be dumping their money from the withdrawn bitcoins.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:39:31 AM

regarding the August 1 event. Is it still speculations? no concrete result? why? I want to buy bitcoin too and I'm afraid the price will drop huhu

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 11:43:29 AM

"Be greedy when others are fearful"
-someone famous

Buy now while its cheap. High risk high reward.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 10:30:12 PM

Am of the believe that it is time to buy and sell bitcoin at the same time. This is so because if you had already bought bitcoin lower than the current market value and you are cannot hold for a long is time for you to sell. And If you are a long term investor it is time for you to buy because bitcoin market value may not move lower than $2,500 or thereabouts. The ball is now in your court.
Dazedconfused11

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:21:49 PM

I'm no expert but I would hold till 2K

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:34:25 PM

regarding the August 1 event. Is it still speculations? no concrete result? why? I want to buy bitcoin too and I'm afraid the price will drop huhu
The thing is that there are several possibilities that might turn out to become reality.

1. SegWit2x gets activated (likely)

2. SegWit gets activated through UASF (likely)

3. SegWit activates how it originally was intended to happen, but miners prevented it from becoming reality. (not so likely)

If we look at how the community would prefer things to be, then the first priority would be given to the BIP141 proposal, and after that comes BIP148 (UASF).

I think there is no other thing to do than to wait how everything will work out. It's impossible for anyone here to precisely describe what's going to happen.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:44:55 PM

Last month, the lowest price of bitcoin was around $2315 and whenever dip occurs, it's a good time to buy bitcoin.
Current price at $2550 is normal as we know bitcoin fluctuate a lot within $100-$200 but mostly consider as stable.
Depends on your purpose to buy bitcoin whether for long term or short term investment, buy it before August 1st because if segwit activated, its price will increase significantly.
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 11:53:00 PM

Last month, the lowest price of bitcoin was around $2315 and whenever dip occurs, it's a good time to buy bitcoin.
Current price at $2550 is normal as we know bitcoin fluctuate a lot within $100-$200 but mostly consider as stable.
Depends on your purpose to buy bitcoin whether for long term or short term investment, buy it before August 1st because if segwit activated, its price will increase significantly.
The fact we do not know what will be happen after segwit and i think buying bitcoin is always recommended because sometimes bitcoin price is bursting increase so you have a chance to make profit if the price is increase high.. and i think the price today is cheap that i think we will see a large price increase before end of this month..

Make crypto as your bank.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:08:41 AM

The fact we do not know what will be happen after segwit and i think buying bitcoin is always recommended because sometimes bitcoin price is bursting increase so you have a chance to make profit if the price is increase high.. and i think the price today is cheap that i think we will see a large price increase before end of this month..

What do you think about short time dump after activation of segwit? I heard and read about it, and that is possible to happen with bitcoin price. Its a bit risky but selling in next couple weeks and buying while price drop can be profitable. One more important thing is separation of bitcoin on two coins, I wonder whst will be the price od that other new coin, or both will be new?
Like you two and some other people I also don't know what to expect, I read whst some experts have to say about this but most of the so called experts don't know what will happen after segwit, all I see is a lot of guessing and predictions without any arguments, we must agree that this is something new for everyone and what ever comes after segwit will probably be a big surprise for many of us here.
For me time is for selling, and waiting a good moment to get back in the game.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:14:49 AM

What do you think about short time dump after activation of segwit? I heard and read about it, and that is possible to happen with bitcoin price. Its a bit risky but selling in next couple weeks and buying while price drop can be profitable. One more important thing is separation of bitcoin on two coins, I wonder whst will be the price od that other new coin, or both will be new?
Like you two and some other people I also don't know what to expect, I read whst some experts have to say about this but most of the so called experts don't know what will happen after segwit, all I see is a lot of guessing and predictions without any arguments, we must agree that this is something new for everyone and what ever comes after segwit will probably be a big surprise for many of us here.
For me time is for selling, and waiting a good moment to get back in the game.
Even I believe there would be a dip after segwit even if it is for short term. There may or may not be a chain split. Segwit2X which is a hard fork is not backwards compatible and will lead to a chain split by default, as long as there is enough support on the minority chain for it to continue and If BIP 148 is not signaled by more than 50 percent of the network hashrate by August 1st, then there will be a chain split otherwise not. Anything can happen between the time SegWit activates and the hard fork is attempted. For now, it seems more likely that a chain split will be avoided on August 1st. Let's see what happens and there will be the impact on bitcoin accordingly.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:07:35 AM

So far no one has any certainty about bitcoin in the future will always be king in the crypto market or vice versa, but all hope with bitcoin progress faster because this has a positive impact for the users. And about the right time to sell or buy Bitcoin i think depends on our beliefs, but it seems that for the next few months maybe bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
Coffee2015

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:44:42 AM

Experts I need your help,,I am thinking of buying 2-3 bitcoin this month but just wondering if it's a good time to buy or should i wait for the price to drop?

It may go up (and bit down),
For alt it may go down (a bit),
But it is a sign TO BUY (and HODL).
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 03:42:55 AM

Experts I need your help,,I am thinking of buying 2-3 bitcoin this month but just wondering if it's a good time to buy or should i wait for the price to drop?

It may go up (and bit down),
For alt it may go down (a bit),
But it is a sign TO BUY (and HODL).
It's always unpredictable and the same gives unexpected price increase and drops. So from my view it's good to buy at the lowest possible. Maybe right now it's good as the price is expected to move high or low after august, if lucky you'll get profited in a short else need to wait a little. It completely happens on your personal interest and analysing on the price moves.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:34:22 AM

Monitor the market. We cannot entirely say if Bitcoin will go up or down. But as we approach the date for the activation of segwit, we will encounter so much volatility, maybe some drop but not harsh. So it is best to pay attention to the market especially on the final weeks of July. Major fluctuations will happen on those weeks. Buy when the price drops and hold it tightly Wink

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:22:43 AM

So many experts as always I see here giving their priceless tips lol, Bitcoin has been always a profit giver, every time you buy it you can later earn a profit.
I have another tip for you, buy half of your money some Bitcoins and the other half some Litecoins, LTC is very cheap given the nature of crypto currencies and it might start to rise a few hundred percents over the next month. any body holding BTC would tell you to buy and hold but I'd say buy only half.

🖤😏
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:01:06 AM

TIME TO BUY Grin

Is this because of the August 1 event that is why a lot of people are buying the altcoins?
I think it will just be a good thing if you would be picking the right coin where bitcoin investors will be dumping their money from the withdrawn bitcoins.

I think some investors are fearing that bitcoin price might fall below 2000$ after August 1, and this is making them panic sell. I think it is good time to buy as price is a bit low now a days . After August, i think bitcoin will be above 3000$.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:20:25 AM

TIME TO BUY Grin

I think some investors are fearing that bitcoin price might fall below 2000$ after August 1, and this is making them panic sell. I think it is good time to buy as price is a bit low now a days . After August, i think bitcoin will be above 3000$.

Well why would it fall so deep come August 1? I can't find much of a solid cause for that.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 08:59:53 PM

This is likely the most dangerous outcome possible

It could look as if your coins have been doubled or even tripled in number (some folks are claiming that there can be as many as 4 different chains all pretending to be genuine Bitcoin), but in fact it would mean Bitcoin disintegration (with likely no way back). I don't know about you, I don't know about anyone else, but as to me, there is simply no chance that the prices of all these new Bitcoins combined could total to the price that we see today. When a company is ordered to split into a few independent ones (think Standard Oil here), that is not good for their stock (though they may grow into huge corporations later as it actually happened with the Standard Oil spin-offs such as ExxonMobil and Chevron)

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:44:30 PM

deisik -- it is like you expect everything to basically collapse, while you, just like all others here, can only guess and 'voice' your opinion about what potentially might happen. In the same way that people expect everything to go down heavily, the market might as well head up. I have the feeling that you are trying to grab hold on various negative aspects just to make yourself feel better about your positions in Litecoin.
icoprimers

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:36:11 PM

When in any doubt what to do the right answer often is to buy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: