Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What altcoin do you want me to investigate next?  (Read 1098 times)
currypto (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 07:16:54 PM

I'm trying to boost interest in my premium information service, currypto.

I would like to know what alternative cryptocurrency bitcointalk would like to see me investigate. I try to find positives, negatives, and technicalities of these technologies. I'm a software developer of all types - embedded (assembly), desktop, web, and have also done reverse engineering work.

My goal is to provide solid information on these coins for adopters and investors.

Let me know! Smiley

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:38:41 AM

Try investing in an ICO. You will most likely get in at bottom price and can make big profits. Don't invest everything you have, but it's worth the risk!

For example: The Spectiv VR ICO that is starting in August. Very promising!

It's a pretty cool project about Virtual Reality. Sigs are the decentralized token that will be used to generate unique signals to virtual reality content. Signal generators will be able to earn Sig returns for successfully driving viewership, creating a powerful incentive to share VR content and ultimately accelerate VR adoption.

Bitcointalk topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975254.0
currypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 05:26:39 PM

Investigate, not invest.

nappoleon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:08:55 PM

What are the altcoins you've investigated so far?

If may I, IOTA and Byteball are seem worth taking time. They both use DAG tech but deviate on usage.
IOTA focuses on IoT and Byteball as a currency. Would be good to elaborate some strength and weaknesses on their respective niche.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
currypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 06:11:40 PM

So far: Sia, Digibyte, Ethereum

I will checkout Byteball. Seems to be some good interest around that. IOTA seems neat too.

nappoleon

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:29:19 PM

I will checkout Byteball. Seems to be some good interest around that. IOTA seems neat too.

watching*

So how's your result with those coins? do you post blogs/vlogs or something?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
currypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 06:34:07 PM

They're posted on http://currypto.club , which you can read about if you click the link in my signature or visit the website Smiley

I can give you an access code if you want; just PM me. Currently there is no interest so word of mouth is all I have right now. I haven't written anything in weeks because I've become discouraged and figured "fuck it, no wants to know what these technologies actually do or if they're even useful".

Digibyte, technologically speaking, appears to be a scam. I give my reasoning in a article I wrote on my service.

Sia has some weak points but the devs are working on it.

Ethereum has had some nice virtual machine updates in the past month.

Again, I elaborate on these points in the articles I've written.

webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:18:35 PM

i'm looking for siacoin  Cool

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
currypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 10:22:34 PM

What in particular?

webmastax

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:37:32 PM

What in particular?
i want to buy some of it.. is it promising for long term investment?

WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:41:25 PM

Please look into SHIFT.

I think this project has TONS of upside potential, but due to poor marketing & lack of community channels (Slack, telegram, reddit, etc) it deters many people away and call it a scam, even though I strongly believe it is not a scam. Please clear the air with this one!

It has low supply, and is cheap right now - so this could be one that makes people x20 - x50 if they can invest with confidence.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
capebretoner

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:03:23 PM

They're posted on http://currypto.club , which you can read about if you click the link in my signature or visit the website Smiley

I can give you an access code if you want; just PM me. Currently there is no interest so word of mouth is all I have right now. I haven't written anything in weeks because I've become discouraged and figured "fuck it, no wants to know what these technologies actually do or if they're even useful".

No need to be discouraged, I can tell you exactly why you aren't getting traction, there are no samples of what I get for $10, social proof that other people find use in what you are saying, proof that you actually know what you are saying.

If you want me to take a stab and leave a review with this handle or another one on this forum, I would be happy to. I'm new to this game.

CB
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:17:09 PM

Have you looked at Stellar? A lot of people here probably know what it is, since people who own Bitcoin got to try their hand making their own lumens. I personally pocketed quite a neat sum.

It's an interesting project too, of course Cheesy

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:45:35 PM

Try PlexCoin, I already reserved my place to buy it. Seems like a good project.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
currypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 11:46:52 PM

No need to be discouraged, I can tell you exactly why you aren't getting traction, there are no samples of what I get for $10, social proof that other people find use in what you are saying, proof that you actually know what you are saying.

If you want me to take a stab and leave a review with this handle or another one on this forum, I would be happy to. I'm new to this game.

CB

I thought the same man, hence why I've been giving out free access codes from the start. I'll give you one; just PM me. See below Smiley

currypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 11:51:07 PM

To everyone: thanks for the replies. Means a lot.

SHIFT looks like a scam to me too on the surface - I'll have to look deeper if you think otherwise.

Sia is a _very_ good long term investment for so many reasons. For me is the solid dev team, technology and goal.

I will give you guys an access code that'll be good for awhile that anyone can use. Give me a moment to create it.

CryptoPro3

Activity: 182

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:59:15 PM

To everyone: thanks for the replies. Means a lot.

SHIFT looks like a scam to me too on the surface - I'll have to look deeper if you think otherwise.

Sia is a _very_ good long term investment for so many reasons. For me is the solid dev team, technology and goal.

I will give you guys an access code that'll be good for awhile that anyone can use. Give me a moment to create it.

I think you should look deeper into SHIFT. I joined their chat group and many of them are big believers. I think that this team lacks marketing skills to the "common crypto world" . Generally, scammers are also pretty good at marketing. Perhaps the project is not ready yet before they begin their marketing?

SHIFT chat: https://shiftnrg.ryver.com/index.html#forums/1094287

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:12:38 AM

IOTA is a sleeping giant. Active devs and good community. Check this out. It's already available on bitfinex and many exchange are going to list it soon. RLT also, you should check it out. The market is sleeping. But has a good potential to grow because the devs are active. Tezos seems a promising one. Check this also. It's on it's ICO phase.
currypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 12:55:35 AM

OK everyone, the current access code to get in is simply "bitcointalk". It expires in 1 month... Let me know what you think.

I will probably look into SHIFT next, followed by IOTA.

Press "Latest" to see the latest posts I've made there. The coins on the side are the ones I want to invest my time in, but may not have content for yet.

The site is purely statically generated, with very minimal JavaScript for those non-JS users. Should be able to handle 100,000+ users on a single instance. It's basically a custom CMS system I wrote.

webmastax

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:59:21 AM

thanks for the advise.. i'm going for sia  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: