Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A request to BTB (Bitbar) holders  (Read 4237 times)
nawazish1 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:28:19 AM

Hello guys
I have seen that there are lots of people who own some BTB in decimal points are selling them at very low price. So i have a request that please don't sell your precious BTB for just .50s and .60s. Your BTBs  price should be at least 2 to 3BTC. and that price is just for start later It should go up to 25 or may be 100 BTC one day. So please don't ruin the value of that precious bar you have. This request is for those who have low amount of BTB and are selling for low price. Use your minds guys BTC holders are trying to buy low so that they can have a very huge profit. Next time please don't go lower then 3BTC if you have already applied for a trade then please cancel it and go for the price I told you. It will take time for people to accept that price but eventually they will accept it. Keep that in mind that lots of people will try to demotivate you and will say that its a worthless coin but the reality is totaly different.
 One last thing that the value of BTB will go as much higher as the sellers will like so neglect the buyers. And sorry if there are mistakes in English. I am a learner.

Consider donating BTB to the address down there if you find this post helpful and motivating.

BQEDxmppHa48voMHTrcrxKwHEyUD6rWkux

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sterob

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:32:36 AM

Actually, it is only a few trying to dump down the BTB price.  If people are smart enough they will see a lot of people tried to do the same thing with btc on mtgox. They made a lot of 0.01 BTC sell order to decrease price and vice versa.

nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:41:56 AM

Actually, it is only a few trying to dump down the BTB price.  If people are smart enough they will see a lot of people tried to do the same thing with btc on mtgox. They made a lot of 0.01 BTC sell order to decrease price and vice versa.

Yeah you are right that's why I thought I should inform people because they are acting like fools .They are not researching and don't know the price on BTB

Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:49:30 AM

Where do you use BTB? Isn't BTB another premine scam? Also it's useless "coin".

vinne81

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:50:42 AM

Yeah you are right that's why I thought I should inform people because they are acting like fools .They are not researching and don't know the price on BTB

The price is what the market decides, geesh. If you really feel it's worth that mutch, I suggest you buy them all at the current "low low" price.
Boba

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:54:37 AM

Once people have forgotten about the 0 difficulty ready-set-mine-mine-mine scam where insiders got most of the bars ever mined, they should increase alot in value. Lets hope they forget. I'm holding my bitbars for now.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:56:38 AM

too many new alt-coin , eventually BTB will be forgotten

Blah blah
Radacoin

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:57:40 AM

Hello guys ...

Pathetic! If you like your coin, promote and support it. But don't whine and complain like a little child.
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:00:58 AM

Once people have forgotten about the 0 difficulty ready-set-mine-mine-mine scam where insiders got most of the bars ever mined, they should increase alot in value. Lets hope they forget. I'm holding my bitbars for now.

I am with you.
People just don't now what they are saying. I want to tell them one thing that in real world Goldbars are useless until they are converted to real money. That is how BTB is going to work. And i don't have any money so i can't buy them all. I just have 0.194 and will stick with it until i see them on desired price. You people are going to repent when you will see the high price.

nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:03:25 AM

Hello guys ...

Pathetic! If you like your coin, promote and support it. But don't whine and complain like a little child.

I think you don't understand English well . Tell me where have i cried in my post. I am promoting BTB don't be rude.

vinne81

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:07:24 AM

Hello guys ...

I think you don't understand English well . Tell me where have i cried in my post. I am promoting BTB don't be rude.

Your coin sucks. It's already dropping in value. Take one step back, and realise you're just into the BTB hype because you have some.
saveawedge

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:09:41 AM

I really can't see this coin being anything other than a failure.

People holding BTB are just whining about the price and not building any infrastructure or attempting to promote the coin in a positive light. Just effectively saying "this has a slight chance of being worth more money than it is now... buy!" ... sigh.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:10:52 AM

Your BTBs price should be at least 2 to 3BTC. and that price is just for start later It should go up to 25 or may be 100 BTC one day.
Says who?

vinne81

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:11:52 AM

Your BTBs price should be at least 2 to 3BTC. and that price is just for start later It should go up to 25 or may be 100 BTC one day.
Says who?

His "research", didn't you read the first posts  Kiss
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:12:29 AM

Hello guys ...

Your coin sucks. It's already dropping in value. Take one step back, and realise you're just into the BTB hype because you have some.

I got in because I know its going to be worth more then BTC

vinne81

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:16:46 AM

Hello guys ...

Then you are buying BTB right now on bter.com for a silly price of 0.5 BTC per BTB? Increase your future profits?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:19:00 AM

I got suckered in because I hope know its going to be worth more then BTC

Corrected that for you.

Sondey10mg

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:19:16 AM

Hello guys ...

hahaha

*Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:25:07 AM

Hello guys ...

Then you are buying BTB right now on bter.com for a silly price of 0.5 BTC per BTB? Increase your future profits?
I can't buy any more because I only had 0.19BTC and bought BTB on a high price right now i am at loss. But am not going to withdraw because of my perception. its a 50 % chance that i will loose all my money.

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:28:51 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2013, 11:14:57 AM by Rampion

I am with you.
People just don't now what they are saying. I want to tell them one thing that in real world Goldbars are useless until they are converted to real money. That is how BTB is going to work. And i don't have any money so i can't buy them all. I just have 0.194 and will stick with it until i see them on desired price. You people are going to repent when you will see the high price.

People will never forget it's a fucking scam. There will always be someone that will remind the others about it. And I will tell you more: as soon as Bitbar reaches btc-e or another major exchange and the prices rise, the insiders who got most of the bars ever mined will just dump their coins and you will be left holding the bag.

You have to be really stupid to enter a ponzi when you know that you are VERY late to the party. Is just trying to catch a falling knife, you will get butthurt.

And meanwhile, "the insiders who got most of the bars ever mined" are just laughing at you.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: