Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: A request to BTB (Bitbar) holders  (Read 4244 times)
nawazish1 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:28:19 AM

Hello guys
I have seen that there are lots of people who own some BTB in decimal points are selling them at very low price. So i have a request that please don't sell your precious BTB for just .50s and .60s. Your BTBs  price should be at least 2 to 3BTC. and that price is just for start later It should go up to 25 or may be 100 BTC one day. So please don't ruin the value of that precious bar you have. This request is for those who have low amount of BTB and are selling for low price. Use your minds guys BTC holders are trying to buy low so that they can have a very huge profit. Next time please don't go lower then 3BTC if you have already applied for a trade then please cancel it and go for the price I told you. It will take time for people to accept that price but eventually they will accept it. Keep that in mind that lots of people will try to demotivate you and will say that its a worthless coin but the reality is totaly different.
 One last thing that the value of BTB will go as much higher as the sellers will like so neglect the buyers. And sorry if there are mistakes in English. I am a learner.

Consider donating BTB to the address down there if you find this post helpful and motivating.

BQEDxmppHa48voMHTrcrxKwHEyUD6rWkux

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sterob

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:32:36 AM

Actually, it is only a few trying to dump down the BTB price.  If people are smart enough they will see a lot of people tried to do the same thing with btc on mtgox. They made a lot of 0.01 BTC sell order to decrease price and vice versa.

nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:41:56 AM

Actually, it is only a few trying to dump down the BTB price.  If people are smart enough they will see a lot of people tried to do the same thing with btc on mtgox. They made a lot of 0.01 BTC sell order to decrease price and vice versa.

Yeah you are right that's why I thought I should inform people because they are acting like fools .They are not researching and don't know the price on BTB

Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:49:30 AM

Where do you use BTB? Isn't BTB another premine scam? Also it's useless "coin".

vinne81

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:50:42 AM

Yeah you are right that's why I thought I should inform people because they are acting like fools .They are not researching and don't know the price on BTB

The price is what the market decides, geesh. If you really feel it's worth that mutch, I suggest you buy them all at the current "low low" price.
Boba

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:54:37 AM

Once people have forgotten about the 0 difficulty ready-set-mine-mine-mine scam where insiders got most of the bars ever mined, they should increase alot in value. Lets hope they forget. I'm holding my bitbars for now.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:56:38 AM

too many new alt-coin , eventually BTB will be forgotten

Blah blah
Radacoin

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:57:40 AM

Hello guys ...

Pathetic! If you like your coin, promote and support it. But don't whine and complain like a little child.
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:00:58 AM

Once people have forgotten about the 0 difficulty ready-set-mine-mine-mine scam where insiders got most of the bars ever mined, they should increase alot in value. Lets hope they forget. I'm holding my bitbars for now.

I am with you.
People just don't now what they are saying. I want to tell them one thing that in real world Goldbars are useless until they are converted to real money. That is how BTB is going to work. And i don't have any money so i can't buy them all. I just have 0.194 and will stick with it until i see them on desired price. You people are going to repent when you will see the high price.

nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:03:25 AM

Hello guys ...

Pathetic! If you like your coin, promote and support it. But don't whine and complain like a little child.

I think you don't understand English well . Tell me where have i cried in my post. I am promoting BTB don't be rude.

vinne81

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:07:24 AM

Hello guys ...

I think you don't understand English well . Tell me where have i cried in my post. I am promoting BTB don't be rude.

Your coin sucks. It's already dropping in value. Take one step back, and realise you're just into the BTB hype because you have some.
saveawedge

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:09:41 AM

I really can't see this coin being anything other than a failure.

People holding BTB are just whining about the price and not building any infrastructure or attempting to promote the coin in a positive light. Just effectively saying "this has a slight chance of being worth more money than it is now... buy!" ... sigh.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:10:52 AM

Your BTBs price should be at least 2 to 3BTC. and that price is just for start later It should go up to 25 or may be 100 BTC one day.
Says who?

vinne81

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:11:52 AM

Your BTBs price should be at least 2 to 3BTC. and that price is just for start later It should go up to 25 or may be 100 BTC one day.
Says who?

His "research", didn't you read the first posts  Kiss
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:12:29 AM

Hello guys ...

Your coin sucks. It's already dropping in value. Take one step back, and realise you're just into the BTB hype because you have some.

I got in because I know its going to be worth more then BTC

vinne81

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:16:46 AM

Hello guys ...

Then you are buying BTB right now on bter.com for a silly price of 0.5 BTC per BTB? Increase your future profits?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:19:00 AM

I got suckered in because I hope know its going to be worth more then BTC

Corrected that for you.

Sondey10mg

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:19:16 AM

Hello guys ...

hahaha

*Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:25:07 AM

Hello guys ...

Then you are buying BTB right now on bter.com for a silly price of 0.5 BTC per BTB? Increase your future profits?
I can't buy any more because I only had 0.19BTC and bought BTB on a high price right now i am at loss. But am not going to withdraw because of my perception. its a 50 % chance that i will loose all my money.

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:28:51 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2013, 11:14:57 AM by Rampion

I am with you.
People just don't now what they are saying. I want to tell them one thing that in real world Goldbars are useless until they are converted to real money. That is how BTB is going to work. And i don't have any money so i can't buy them all. I just have 0.194 and will stick with it until i see them on desired price. You people are going to repent when you will see the high price.

People will never forget it's a fucking scam. There will always be someone that will remind the others about it. And I will tell you more: as soon as Bitbar reaches btc-e or another major exchange and the prices rise, the insiders who got most of the bars ever mined will just dump their coins and you will be left holding the bag.

You have to be really stupid to enter a ponzi when you know that you are VERY late to the party. Is just trying to catch a falling knife, you will get butthurt.

And meanwhile, "the insiders who got most of the bars ever mined" are just laughing at you.

Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 11:14:27 AM

Until BitBar and all these other wannabe coins actually become something other than a "coin of the week" experiment, Ill stick to LiteCoin and Bitcoin thanks, the only true primes at the moment.

The market decides what they are worth, not you.

sterob

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 11:26:15 AM

Litecoin is premined. People who was insider mined crap load of litecoin. So? What happen to LTC?

saveawedge

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 11:32:58 AM

Litecoin is premined. People who was insider mined crap load of litecoin. So? What happen to LTC?

I've never heard this before - proof?
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 11:35:25 AM

Nah. Saying LTC was premined is like saying BTC was premined. Nothing to do with BTB, where the developer's folks have most of the coins that it will ever exist.

As soon as they dump (which they will do as soon as the coin arrives to an exchange), it will be worth 0.

This flash-ponzis are just that: ponzis. There's people who understand this and wants to play the game. And then you have a lot of butthurt newbies who are just sad about missing the opportunity of being a "Bitcoin early adopter", so they are blinded by stupidity and greed.

nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 01:08:34 PM

Until BitBar and all these other wannabe coins actually become something other than a "coin of the week" experiment, Ill stick to LiteCoin and Bitcoin thanks, the only true primes at the moment.

And market is made by people like us.

Radacoin

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 01:11:42 PM

Hello guys ...

OK. Here we go:

Hello guys
I have seen that there are lots of people who own some BTB in decimal points are selling them at very low price. So i have a request that please don't sell your precious BTB for just .50s and .60s. Your BTBs  price should be at least 2 to 3BTC. and that price is just for start later It should go up to 25 or may be 100 BTC one day. So please don't ruin the value of that precious bar you have. This request is for those who have low amount of BTB and are selling for low price. Use your minds guys BTC holders are trying to buy low so that they can have a very huge profit. Next time please don't go lower then 3BTC if you have already applied for a trade then please cancel it and go for the price I told you. It will take time for people to accept that price but eventually they will accept it. Keep that in mind that lots of people will try to demotivate you and will say that its a worthless coin but the reality is totaly different.
 One last thing that the value of BTB will go as much higher as the sellers will like so neglect the buyers. And sorry if there are mistakes in English. I am a learner.

Consider donating BTB to the address down there if you find this post helpful and motivating.

zdarkazn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 01:22:43 PM

Hello guys ...

OK. Here we go:

Hello guys
I have seen that there are lots of people who own some BTB in decimal points are selling them at very low price. So i have a request that please don't sell your precious BTB for just .50s and .60s. Your BTBs  price should be at least 2 to 3BTC. and that price is just for start later It should go up to 25 or may be 100 BTC one day. So please don't ruin the value of that precious bar you have. This request is for those who have low amount of BTB and are selling for low price. Use your minds guys BTC holders are trying to buy low so that they can have a very huge profit. Next time please don't go lower then 3BTC if you have already applied for a trade then please cancel it and go for the price I told you. It will take time for people to accept that price but eventually they will accept it. Keep that in mind that lots of people will try to demotivate you and will say that its a worthless coin but the reality is totaly different.

Those highlighted parts are not evidence of crying
WeTradeCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 01:23:58 PM

+1

www.WeMineLTC.com   0% FEE |   PPLNS  |   SSL  |   STRATUM  |  FULL DDoS PROTECTION LTC POOL!!
Guru01

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 01:50:49 PM

I mined between hour 12 and 40 of release and only got 1.2 bitbar.  I'm pretty happy to have sold them yesterday night at .59 btc

gg bitbar, next !
jiefangqian

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 02:06:48 PM

I like bitbar.beacase it is a bar . Grin

XBC:B7jR5zX8pBpyjyrcMMiYCQyLVLC6YZjFYh
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:11:56 PM

Hello guys ...

OK. Here we go:

Hello guys

That is called request you idiot. I can't force any one to do it so I had to request.

sterob

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:17:27 PM

Nah. Saying LTC was premined is like saying BTC was premined. Nothing to do with BTB, where the developer's folks have most of the coins that it will ever exist.

As soon as they dump (which they will do as soon as the coin arrives to an exchange), it will be worth 0.

This flash-ponzis are just that: ponzis. There's people who understand this and wants to play the game. And then you have a lot of butthurt newbies who are just sad about missing the opportunity of being a "Bitcoin early adopter", so they are blinded by stupidity and greed.

holy f WTFBBQ someone just got a lot of BitBar mining after it released and now i cant mine them with a large quantity anymore. 
holy f WTFBBQ someone just got a lot of LTC mining after it released and now i cant mine them with a large quantity anymore 
Both sentences are true yet one is deemed premined scam and one is not. WTF is that logic?

Invest0r

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:21:48 PM

holy f WTFBBQ someone just got a lot of BitBar mining after it released and now i cant mine them with a large quantity anymore. 
holy f WTFBBQ someone just got a lot of LTC mining after it released and now i cant mine them with a large quantity anymore 
Both sentences are true yet one is deemed premined scam and one is not. WTF is that logic?

Exactly.

Speculating..
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:32:05 PM

Your request is likely to fall on deaf ears I'm afraid. Most people selling just don't care, they just want to convert what little morsels they've mined into BTC.

I actually like the way it is right now. I bought a few bitbars on bter.com for 0.5 last night and just sold them back for 0.53001. Only a 6% profit but then I only held onto them for a few hours.  Grin
skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:37:57 PM

Hello guys
I have seen that there are lots of people who own some BTB in decimal points are selling them at very low price. So i have a request that please don't sell your precious BTB for just .50s and .60s. Your BTBs  price should be at least 2 to 3BTC. and that price is just for start later It should go up to 25 or may be 100 BTC one day. So please don't ruin the value of that precious bar you have. This request is for those who have low amount of BTB and are selling for low price. Use your minds guys BTC holders are trying to buy low so that they can have a very huge profit. Next time please don't go lower then 3BTC if you have already applied for a trade then please cancel it and go for the price I told you. It will take time for people to accept that price but eventually they will accept it. Keep that in mind that lots of people will try to demotivate you and will say that its a worthless coin but the reality is totaly different.

That's a lot of text for something that basically says "I'm a greedy bastard with a lot of worthless coins, pump them so I can retire with your money"

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:40:55 PM

Bitbar is dead wanna be, not even worthed to mine now , I stick with LTC

Blah blah
relm9

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:41:51 PM

Going by Google search volume BitBar is attracting quite a lot of interest for being a new alt:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=201040.0

An interesting data point if you ask me Smiley
vinne81

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:44:47 PM

Hello guys

That's a lot of text for something that basically says "I'm a greedy bastard with a lot of worthless coins, pump them so I can retire with your money"

Corrected:

That's a lot of text for something that basically says "I'm a greedy bastard with a lot of worthless coins, pump them so I can retire with your money, also gimme gimme on my BTB address"
Blaztoize
Donator

Activity: 196

My posts are seldom static, but always readable :)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:46:12 PM

I actually like the way it is right now. I bought a few bitbars on bter.com for 0.5 last night and just sold them back for 0.53001. Only a 6% profit but then I only held onto them for a few hours.  Grin

^^This type of trashing is to be expected with most new cryptos en masse. Short term daytrading on a week old currency for a quick buck. Rinse and repeat. Mentality stops there.

Some of us actually research potentials and decide to do something with it, even if from the shadows. So many damn idlebodies around these forums lately regurgitating things that they've read yet do not comprehend NOR ACTUALLY DESIRE TO. Please stop bashing, whining, and crying, about the same old.... it's unbecoming.

I think it's a valid request though it could have been presented a bit better. I cannot tell you how many instances I've seen this occur with different groups involving the now 'main' cryptos... For now, I'm backing this one up.

Pokédex: The jets of water it spouts from the rocket cannons on its shell can punch through thick steel.
BTC: 1Pt2zKYL1CzgqoWy2gETLrqZhWTQSziVno
As of July 2015, I'm back! Currently working on building trust.
skull88

Activity: 683

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:56:24 PM

Going by Google search volume BitBar is attracting quite a lot of interest for being a new alt:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=201040.0

An interesting data point if you ask me Smiley

Right, I see it, there it is: Bitbar

...right behind a few death coins and a coin that is still in concept stage.

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
Legend21

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:57:32 PM

BTB will be in the begin mayble not worth like 1 btc.
But it will in time. It will always have their value. But i doubt it in the begin if you talk about 1 BTC. But i can also be wrong.

the market will deside. But i swear.. it will have a value. And even if BTB is worth arround the 0,4 or 0,5 , then it already made a historical moment. Because this will mean that this cryptocurrency will be the first 1 that is almost worth 50% or higher from a bitcoin.

The system behind the BTB is different and work very logical and its very facenating.

BTB cant be compare with Feather or China coins because the whole system is different and have a smaller capital.

A big capital coins like Feather and China will make the coin useless. And overrated.
But BTB should be minimal 1 BTC worth or more.

The persons that now selling BTB now are in my opiniun panic sellers. they will cry over 2-3 months.
treiq

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:00:35 PM

Why would anyone buy bitbars now? The majority of all BTB's is in the hands of a couple of people. When they cash out, BTB will drop dead.
Legend21

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:04:52 PM

There are enough currupt people that only want to buy to make profit.
But connect BTB with BTC will make BTB very worth.

- Bitcoin - Bitbar ?

Why not?? Is just like in the real world. You have Coins and you have Gold bars. Mayble later Bitdiamond.

The system is mayble better then bitcoin. But how the system is made.. it should be at least worth 1 bitcoin or more.

People should know the system. Not getting confuse by the exchange. By the way Bter.com is not a serious exchange. And look the buy orders. Its really panic sellers. The smart ones keep their Bitbar because they know that this crypto will be very worth!

That is only my opiniun about this.
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:07:19 PM

Yeah it needs to get on btc-e

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:10:31 PM

Hello guys

Seriously? You are requesting that people not sell cheap?  Yeah, lets request that everyone sell their BTC for only $100.000 a piece! Woohoo you are brilliant! WTF is wrong with JR members?
vinne81

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:11:49 PM

- Bitcoin - Bitbar ?

Why not?? Is just like in the real world. You have Coins and you have Gold bars. Mayble later Bitdiamond.

Your logic is (extremely) flawed. Real gold coins and gold bars are the same material, just in a different format. You could make one from the other at home, no other parties needed.

However, if you want to make a bitbar from bitcoins, you need another party, and therefore, an exchange, as a result, you'll have a current exchange rate. It's a trade, because bitbar and bitcoins are NOT the same material.
billionaire

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:13:17 PM

I mined about a quarter of a bitbar, which after getting 520 confirms, will probably get in my wallet in about 2.5 days. I hope bitbar's trading value isn't 0 by then.

I am not really one to shit on any altcoin (Ill mine anything that makes a profit, as long as their is a reasonable chance that someone will buy it) but what is the rationale for saying bitbars are just as valuable (or greater) than bitcoin? The only reasons I see posted is that:

"bar" sounds more valuable than "coin"
it also has "bit" in the name, just like bitcoin
a high resolution picture of gold bars was posted in a bitbar thread

Besides just hoping something you hold becomes valuable, what real reasons is there to expect bitbars to be valuable and worth holding to maturity? Again, I'm really not shitting on this alt, I just want to know if there is more to it than just having a different type of name and moving the decimal point a few places to seem rarer than most of other cryptos.
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:31:39 PM

I mined about a quarter of a bitbar, which after getting 520 confirms, will probably get in my wallet in about 2.5 days. I hope bitbar's trading value isn't 0 by then.

I am not really one to shit on any altcoin (Ill mine anything that makes a profit, as long as their is a reasonable chance that someone will buy it) but what is the rationale for saying bitbars are just as valuable (or greater) than bitcoin? The only reasons I see posted is that:

Besides just hoping something you hold becomes valuable, what real reasons is there to expect bitbars to be valuable and worth holding to maturity? Again, I'm really not shitting on this alt, I just want to know if there is more to it than just having a different type of name and moving the decimal point a few places to seem rarer than most of other cryptos.

For starters, it is the first non-premined scrypt hybrid PoS+PoW network in existence, hows that for value? Anyone that is claiming "premine" is either ignorant or is going nuts over 60 blocks of accidental pre-mine.

Now, yes a lot of BTB were created on the first day and in the hands of early adopters, but that's the same thing with nearly every single coin, Bitcoin included. Without early adopters, the coin would be difficult to gain any traction, awareness or promotion. Bitcoin early adopters are now multi-millionaires, how's that for early adopter scam?

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
computerparts

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:34:28 PM

Let the fools sell for a measly .5 btc. When bitbar is valued at 100btc in the long run, they will be sorry!
Invest0r

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:35:55 PM

For starters, it is the first non-premined scrypt hybrid PoS+PoW network in existence, hows that for value? Anyone that is claiming "premine" is either ignorant or is going nuts over 60 blocks of accidental pre-mine.

Now, yes a lot of BTB were created on the first day and in the hands of early adopters, but that's the same thing with nearly every single coin, Bitcoin included. Without early adopters, the coin would be difficult to gain any traction, awareness or promotion. Bitcoin early adopters are now multi-millionaires, how's that for early adopter scam?

Exactly, this is what I'm trying to explain to people. Every coin has early adopters who get a higher % of coins than later adopters, BUT keep the network alive and running.
BitBar is not premined!

Speculating..
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:39:45 PM

LOL this made my morning.  I can relate
vinne81

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:43:05 PM

Let the fools sell for a measly .5 btc. When bitbar is valued at 100btc in the long run, they will be sorry!

Lips sealed I mean   Grin
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 06:46:59 PM

Bitcoin was around a long long time allowing anyone who wanted to pick up quite a few using just CPUs or an old GPU.

Same thing with BBQcoin.

After a year or two if these new coins have been sitting around at low difficulty and lots of people have picked up as many as they want with their CPUs or sole GPU, maybe they will pick up again as they will then have a huge base of users who were part of those long months or years of early adopters mining at low difficulty with little to no exchange rate value on things to attract the people who only mine to dump immediately.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:47:10 PM

Thanks for sharing this here it is supporting for my request. I was fighting alone with fools here. I started a thread because People are selling really low as its just an ordinary coin. Biggest fools
I just have .194BTB but i know how value able it is and people are selling 3 to four for sooooo low price.

mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:47:14 PM

when is btc-e putting it up? It's taking a lot longer then expected

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:49:15 PM

Hello guys
I have seen that there are lots of people who own some BTB in decimal points are selling them at very low price. So i have a request that please don't sell your precious BTB for just .50s and .60s. Your BTBs  price should be at least 2 to 3BTC. and that price is just for start later It should go up to 25 or may be 100 BTC one day. So please don't ruin the value of that precious bar you have.

frobley

Activity: 708

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:49:30 PM

I sold what I mined in the pre-mine and bought some real gold which is on sale, it's beautiful  Cheesy
kokojie
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:52:08 PM

I sold what I mined in the pre-mine and bought some real gold which is on sale, it's beautiful  Cheesy

First, make sure what you bought is real gold, I think 80% of gold on the market is tungsten filled Chinese factory made knock offs.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8037/8016269687_511118aec6.jpg

Legend21

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:54:43 PM

- Bitcoin - Bitbar ?

Your logic is (extremely) flawed. Real gold coins and gold bars are the same material, just in a different format. You could make one from the other at home, no other parties needed.

However, if you want to make a bitbar from bitcoins, you need another party, and therefore, an exchange, as a result, you'll have a current exchange rate. It's a trade, because bitbar and bitcoins are NOT the same material.

I understand what you mean, but my point is not to compare cryptocurrency bars and coins with the real world ( I telling its only a altanativ what the real world use for their dollars/euro.  Exchange of real gold bars and coins can be easy manipulate it. In cryptocurrency is all about trust. The bitcoins is still stabile is because people have still trust in the system. That is the same with bitbar. I m only making a little statement how i see it. But it will be a real good chance that bitbar can be very huge. I can also be wrong.But Bitcoin can be easly connected with BTB. Like They have now trading LTC/BTC and that kind of things.

Sou

Activity: 210

(Bitcoin related text here)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:57:32 PM

The majority of people didn't jump on the BTB wagon until it was live on an exchange, but for the people that were mining a week ago that hold the majority now (actually a day or two ago) is the best time to sell. Mine for a week, sell 85% at peak of interest, admire your profit and hold the other 15% as insurance just incase things pickup.

I'd gladly take a money tree over a pocket full of money seeds any day.
vinne81

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 07:00:42 PM

Thanks for sharing this here it is supporting for my request. I was fighting alone with fools here. I started a thread because People are selling really low as its just an ordinary coin. Biggest fools
I just have .194BTB but i know how value able it is and people are selling 3 to four for sooooo low price.

Lol I'm gonna buy .2 BTB just to have more than you
flound1129

Activity: 938

www.multipool.us

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 07:01:04 PM

that's just a market order.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 07:04:45 PM

Lol I'm gonna buy .2 BTB just to have more than you

Then go buy them before u are too late.

computerparts

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 07:05:49 PM

The majority of people didn't jump on the BTB wagon until it was live on an exchange, but for the people that were mining a week ago that hold the majority now (actually a day or two ago) is the best time to sell. Mine for a week, sell 85% at peak of interest, admire your profit and hold the other 15% as insurance just incase things pickup.

It's people like you that made me rich. The world needs more people like you.  Grin
Legend21

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 07:09:26 PM

It's people like you that made me rich. The world needs more people like you.  Grin
`

Yes, there are always people that selling out panic low. what we now see is just normal.
Future will lead BTB. Its so different then any other coins.

vinne81

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 07:21:24 PM

`

Yes, there are always people that selling out panic low. what we now see is just normal.
Future will lead BTB. Its so different then any other coins.

Why is it different Huh
Sou

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 07:32:48 PM

The currant BTB market = people selling, people holding, and no one buying - that is an objective observation.

Why should people buy BTB?

Is it actually solving any actual problems?

What is it's role in crypto?

I would like your honest answers, please.
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 07:48:17 PM

The currant BTB market = people selling, people holding, and no one buying - that is an objective observation.

I would like your honest answers, please.

BTB has a place among the ones that are so fool to believe that missed "the early adopters" train for BTC. They are so fucking stupid that they do not realize they are still early adopter, because Bitcoin has such a huge potential and it's still so tiny, than it can just go bust or grow many orders of magnitude.

So, this is how it works: greed fuels the need to be a super "early adopter". Scammers best friend is fools greed. The scammers release a new cryptocurrency which solves absolutely nothing and which only purpose is to get profit. This alt crypto is premined HARD, a couple of folks get the most of the coins that will ever exist, and they promote their ponzi hard. Fools rush to be the "first in", but the fact is that they are very late to the party - they are the very last in, as 95% of the coins are in the hands of the "developer" and his folks. Everybody wants to be part of the "pump". And as soon as the coin reaches a major exchange, the "developer" and his friends finally dump all his coins, making BTB worth 0.

Answering more concretely to your question: BTB is solving a very important problem. The problem is "how do I take fool's money as quick as possible"?

TheSwede75

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:16:19 PM

Ha ha ha, yeah that's a great attitude. Lets bury the fact that it's a total scam and pretend that the turd is worth anything.
TheSwede75

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:17:40 PM

BTB future: The coin will die. People will stop mining as it is not profitable anymore, so the blockchain will not propagate transactions which will cause more people to stop mining until it is dead. The end.
balu

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:20:27 PM

Lucky thing is that it will readjust way quicker than FTC and similar coins. I'm really curious how the difficulty calculating mechanism will deal with such a drop in hashrate.
mr_right

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:24:02 PM

i have a solution for you, make a buy order for 10btc, it'll boost the price
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:30:09 PM

BTB future: The coin will die. People will stop mining as it is not profitable anymore, so the blockchain will not propagate transactions which will cause more people to stop mining until it is dead. The end.

The same way BTC will end. So why its price is $112. You just helped me dude. thanks

Legend21

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:33:22 PM

BTER.com mayble 80 -100 visitors on the BTB. Wait till other exchanges acept and more people read about the system.

Its only matter of time. The begin price is always overrated.
Sou

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:47:15 PM

The same way BTC will end. So why its price is $112. You just helped me dude. thanks

But, still...

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:53:48 PM

But, still...

If nothing else it's an interesting economics experiment - make a coin super scarce to mine, if people decide it has value what happens to the price. It is kind of cool seeing an alt crypto selling for $50... will be interesting to see where it ends up a week from now, price seems quite volatile.
Sou

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:54:52 PM

BTER.com mayble 80 -100 visitors on the BTB. Wait till other exchanges acept and more people read about the system.

Its only matter of time. The begin price is always overrated.

Why is it only a matter of time? What will they "read about the system" that will increase its adoption?

Buying now because "its only a matter of time" before it increases in price seems illogical if, it only increase in price if people buy now.
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:54:57 PM

But, still...

What do you want cryptos to do they r not real money and r all going to die in the end so go for the profit not the crypto itself. What kind of problems you want to be solved by them even BTC is still not helping in anything rather then investment. And investment can be done on any crypto.

Sou

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:58:25 PM

But, still...

If nothing else it's an interesting economics experiment - make a coin super scarce to mine, if people decide it has value what happens to the price. It is kind of cool seeing an alt crypto selling for $50... will be interesting to see where it ends up a week from now, price seems quite volatile.

I agree with you, it has been incredible interesting. There is a lot to be learned about mass psychology, and what thought patterns drive an economy. It fascinating to say the least.
Sou

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:11:07 PM

But, still...

What do you want cryptos to do they r not real money and r all going to die in the end so go for the profit not the crypto itself. What kind of problems you want to be solved by them even BTC is still not helping in anything rather then investment. And investment can be done on any crypto.

"What do you want cryptos to do they r not real money and r all going to die in the end so go for the profit not the crypto itself"

Actually, they seem to be a logical progression in the evolution of money. As the world around us changes and the internet becomes a more and more integrated part in society advancing every facit of the daily life it only makes sense that it would have its role in the evolution of money as well.

"What kind of problems you want to be solved by them even BTC is still not helping in anything rather then investment."

Well, simply take note of all the flaws in the modern financial system - you know the ones that people are rioting against all over the world. The ones that benefit the few while crushing the many...BTC can solve some of those.

"And investment can be done on any crypto"

That is true. I believe that it has been done with BTB. Both the team behind its development as well the miners have all invested their time and resources, for which they profit for now.
TheSwede75

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:39:06 PM

Ha, yeah not like Bitcoin have any people mining or using it right? It's so just like BTB.. ha ha ha you crazy kid Smiley
Blaztoize
Donator

Activity: 196

My posts are seldom static, but always readable :)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 02:50:20 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2013, 03:01:37 AM by Blaztoize

Ha, yeah not like Bitcoin have any people mining or using it right? It's so just like BTB.. ha ha ha you crazy kid Smiley

You are by far my favorite trollbox regular. It's a shame that you seem to be playing for the opposite team and hard on this one. VARFÖRRRRR? Sad (<-- Don't actually answer that.)

Pokédex: The jets of water it spouts from the rocket cannons on its shell can punch through thick steel.
BTC: 1Pt2zKYL1CzgqoWy2gETLrqZhWTQSziVno
As of July 2015, I'm back! Currently working on building trust.
kokojie
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 02:58:34 AM

Some clarifications:
1. BitBar is based on PPC, and PPC based coin can not have a hash rate problem, since the difficulty re-adjusts on every block, also reward greatly increase when difficulty falls, so it always in equilibrium. and here is the kicker, the network can have exactly 0 PoW hashing, and it will still functions with simply PoS blocks. So a PPC based coin can never die due to lack of PoW miner.

2. What does BitBar solve? I believe there are two:
* the first and only non-premined scrypt PoW+PoS network in existence
* the only coin with potentially high denomination and a tiny blockchain (due to being PPC based+high denomination), that could end up as a reserve currency for banks/big institutions. I don't think many of these guys want to deal with 10GB+ current annual growth of the Bitcoin blockchain plus the dust/spam/taint that comes with it. BitBar can be a true reserve currency.

jj9guy

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:01:27 AM

BitBar has Bar in the name therefore it is worth more than BTC. It also has more confirmations and a high difficulty which is important because nobody else could possibly change the parameters of a coin into those parameters. 

Bar >> Coin

Tongue Huh Tongue Huh Shocked Huh Tongue
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:36:53 AM

BitBar has Bar in the name therefore it is worth more than BTC.
RAFL  Cheesy

lazydna

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:38:33 AM

Having a coin with scarcity is not value in itself. Bit bars add nothing as a crypto currency but market a perceived scarcity, when in reality with exchanges there is no scarcity with bit bars, it merely gives the illusion.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: