Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:35:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A request to BTB (Bitbar) holders  (Read 4244 times)
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 11:14:27 AM

Until BitBar and all these other wannabe coins actually become something other than a "coin of the week" experiment, Ill stick to LiteCoin and Bitcoin thanks, the only true primes at the moment.

The market decides what they are worth, not you.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sterob

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 11:26:15 AM

Litecoin is premined. People who was insider mined crap load of litecoin. So? What happen to LTC?

saveawedge

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 11:32:58 AM

Litecoin is premined. People who was insider mined crap load of litecoin. So? What happen to LTC?

I've never heard this before - proof?
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 11:35:25 AM

Nah. Saying LTC was premined is like saying BTC was premined. Nothing to do with BTB, where the developer's folks have most of the coins that it will ever exist.

As soon as they dump (which they will do as soon as the coin arrives to an exchange), it will be worth 0.

This flash-ponzis are just that: ponzis. There's people who understand this and wants to play the game. And then you have a lot of butthurt newbies who are just sad about missing the opportunity of being a "Bitcoin early adopter", so they are blinded by stupidity and greed.

nawazish1 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 01:08:34 PM

Until BitBar and all these other wannabe coins actually become something other than a "coin of the week" experiment, Ill stick to LiteCoin and Bitcoin thanks, the only true primes at the moment.

And market is made by people like us.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
Radacoin

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 01:11:42 PM

Hello guys ...

Pathetic! If you like your coin, promote and support it. But don't whine and complain like a little child.

I think you don't understand English well . Tell me where have i cried in my post. I am promoting BTB don't be rude.

OK. Here we go:

Hello guys
I have seen that there are lots of people who own some BTB in decimal points are selling them at very low price. So i have a request that please don't sell your precious BTB for just .50s and .60s. Your BTBs  price should be at least 2 to 3BTC. and that price is just for start later It should go up to 25 or may be 100 BTC one day. So please don't ruin the value of that precious bar you have. This request is for those who have low amount of BTB and are selling for low price. Use your minds guys BTC holders are trying to buy low so that they can have a very huge profit. Next time please don't go lower then 3BTC if you have already applied for a trade then please cancel it and go for the price I told you. It will take time for people to accept that price but eventually they will accept it. Keep that in mind that lots of people will try to demotivate you and will say that its a worthless coin but the reality is totaly different.
 One last thing that the value of BTB will go as much higher as the sellers will like so neglect the buyers. And sorry if there are mistakes in English. I am a learner.

Consider donating BTB to the address down there if you find this post helpful and motivating.

BQEDxmppHa48voMHTrcrxKwHEyUD6rWkux
zdarkazn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 01:22:43 PM

Hello guys ...

Pathetic! If you like your coin, promote and support it. But don't whine and complain like a little child.

I think you don't understand English well . Tell me where have i cried in my post. I am promoting BTB don't be rude.

OK. Here we go:

Hello guys
I have seen that there are lots of people who own some BTB in decimal points are selling them at very low price. So i have a request that please don't sell your precious BTB for just .50s and .60s. Your BTBs  price should be at least 2 to 3BTC. and that price is just for start later It should go up to 25 or may be 100 BTC one day. So please don't ruin the value of that precious bar you have. This request is for those who have low amount of BTB and are selling for low price. Use your minds guys BTC holders are trying to buy low so that they can have a very huge profit. Next time please don't go lower then 3BTC if you have already applied for a trade then please cancel it and go for the price I told you. It will take time for people to accept that price but eventually they will accept it. Keep that in mind that lots of people will try to demotivate you and will say that its a worthless coin but the reality is totaly different.
 One last thing that the value of BTB will go as much higher as the sellers will like so neglect the buyers. And sorry if there are mistakes in English. I am a learner.

Consider donating BTB to the address down there if you find this post helpful and motivating.

Those highlighted parts are not evidence of crying
WeTradeCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 01:23:58 PM

+1

www.WeMineLTC.com   0% FEE |   PPLNS  |   SSL  |   STRATUM  |  FULL DDoS PROTECTION LTC POOL!!
Guru01

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 01:50:49 PM

I mined between hour 12 and 40 of release and only got 1.2 bitbar.  I'm pretty happy to have sold them yesterday night at .59 btc

gg bitbar, next !
jiefangqian

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 02:06:48 PM

I like bitbar.beacase it is a bar . Grin

XBC:B7jR5zX8pBpyjyrcMMiYCQyLVLC6YZjFYh
nawazish1 (OP)

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:11:56 PM

Hello guys ...

OK. Here we go:

Hello guys

That is called request you idiot. I can't force any one to do it so I had to request.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
sterob

Activity: 175

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:17:27 PM

Nah. Saying LTC was premined is like saying BTC was premined. Nothing to do with BTB, where the developer's folks have most of the coins that it will ever exist.

As soon as they dump (which they will do as soon as the coin arrives to an exchange), it will be worth 0.

This flash-ponzis are just that: ponzis. There's people who understand this and wants to play the game. And then you have a lot of butthurt newbies who are just sad about missing the opportunity of being a "Bitcoin early adopter", so they are blinded by stupidity and greed.

holy f WTFBBQ someone just got a lot of BitBar mining after it released and now i cant mine them with a large quantity anymore. 
holy f WTFBBQ someone just got a lot of LTC mining after it released and now i cant mine them with a large quantity anymore 
Both sentences are true yet one is deemed premined scam and one is not. WTF is that logic?

Invest0r

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:21:48 PM

holy f WTFBBQ someone just got a lot of BitBar mining after it released and now i cant mine them with a large quantity anymore. 
holy f WTFBBQ someone just got a lot of LTC mining after it released and now i cant mine them with a large quantity anymore 
Both sentences are true yet one is deemed premined scam and one is not. WTF is that logic?

Exactly.

Speculating..
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:32:05 PM

Your request is likely to fall on deaf ears I'm afraid. Most people selling just don't care, they just want to convert what little morsels they've mined into BTC.

I actually like the way it is right now. I bought a few bitbars on bter.com for 0.5 last night and just sold them back for 0.53001. Only a 6% profit but then I only held onto them for a few hours.  Grin
skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:37:57 PM

Hello guys
I have seen that there are lots of people who own some BTB in decimal points are selling them at very low price. So i have a request that please don't sell your precious BTB for just .50s and .60s. Your BTBs  price should be at least 2 to 3BTC. and that price is just for start later It should go up to 25 or may be 100 BTC one day. So please don't ruin the value of that precious bar you have. This request is for those who have low amount of BTB and are selling for low price. Use your minds guys BTC holders are trying to buy low so that they can have a very huge profit. Next time please don't go lower then 3BTC if you have already applied for a trade then please cancel it and go for the price I told you. It will take time for people to accept that price but eventually they will accept it. Keep that in mind that lots of people will try to demotivate you and will say that its a worthless coin but the reality is totaly different.

That's a lot of text for something that basically says "I'm a greedy bastard with a lot of worthless coins, pump them so I can retire with your money"

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:40:55 PM

Bitbar is dead wanna be, not even worthed to mine now , I stick with LTC

Blah blah
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:41:51 PM

Going by Google search volume BitBar is attracting quite a lot of interest for being a new alt:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=201040.0

An interesting data point if you ask me Smiley
vinne81

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:44:47 PM

Hello guys
I have seen that there are lots of people who own some BTB in decimal points are selling them at very low price. So i have a request that please don't sell your precious BTB for just .50s and .60s. Your BTBs  price should be at least 2 to 3BTC. and that price is just for start later It should go up to 25 or may be 100 BTC one day. So please don't ruin the value of that precious bar you have. This request is for those who have low amount of BTB and are selling for low price. Use your minds guys BTC holders are trying to buy low so that they can have a very huge profit. Next time please don't go lower then 3BTC if you have already applied for a trade then please cancel it and go for the price I told you. It will take time for people to accept that price but eventually they will accept it. Keep that in mind that lots of people will try to demotivate you and will say that its a worthless coin but the reality is totaly different.

That's a lot of text for something that basically says "I'm a greedy bastard with a lot of worthless coins, pump them so I can retire with your money"

Corrected:

That's a lot of text for something that basically says "I'm a greedy bastard with a lot of worthless coins, pump them so I can retire with your money, also gimme gimme on my BTB address"
Blaztoize
Donator

Activity: 196

My posts are seldom static, but always readable :)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:46:12 PM

I actually like the way it is right now. I bought a few bitbars on bter.com for 0.5 last night and just sold them back for 0.53001. Only a 6% profit but then I only held onto them for a few hours.  Grin

^^This type of trashing is to be expected with most new cryptos en masse. Short term daytrading on a week old currency for a quick buck. Rinse and repeat. Mentality stops there.

Some of us actually research potentials and decide to do something with it, even if from the shadows. So many damn idlebodies around these forums lately regurgitating things that they've read yet do not comprehend NOR ACTUALLY DESIRE TO. Please stop bashing, whining, and crying, about the same old.... it's unbecoming.

I think it's a valid request though it could have been presented a bit better. I cannot tell you how many instances I've seen this occur with different groups involving the now 'main' cryptos... For now, I'm backing this one up.

Pokédex: The jets of water it spouts from the rocket cannons on its shell can punch through thick steel.
BTC: 1Pt2zKYL1CzgqoWy2gETLrqZhWTQSziVno
As of July 2015, I'm back! Currently working on building trust.
skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:56:24 PM

Going by Google search volume BitBar is attracting quite a lot of interest for being a new alt:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=201040.0

An interesting data point if you ask me Smiley

Right, I see it, there it is: Bitbar

...right behind a few death coins and a coin that is still in concept stage.

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: