Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A request to BTB (Bitbar) holders  (Read 4244 times)
Legend21

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:57:32 PM

BTB will be in the begin mayble not worth like 1 btc.
But it will in time. It will always have their value. But i doubt it in the begin if you talk about 1 BTC. But i can also be wrong.

the market will deside. But i swear.. it will have a value. And even if BTB is worth arround the 0,4 or 0,5 , then it already made a historical moment. Because this will mean that this cryptocurrency will be the first 1 that is almost worth 50% or higher from a bitcoin.

The system behind the BTB is different and work very logical and its very facenating.

BTB cant be compare with Feather or China coins because the whole system is different and have a smaller capital.

A big capital coins like Feather and China will make the coin useless. And overrated.
But BTB should be minimal 1 BTC worth or more.

The persons that now selling BTB now are in my opiniun panic sellers. they will cry over 2-3 months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
treiq

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:00:35 PM

Why would anyone buy bitbars now? The majority of all BTB's is in the hands of a couple of people. When they cash out, BTB will drop dead.
Legend21

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:04:52 PM

There are enough currupt people that only want to buy to make profit.
But connect BTB with BTC will make BTB very worth.

- Bitcoin - Bitbar ?

Why not?? Is just like in the real world. You have Coins and you have Gold bars. Mayble later Bitdiamond.

The system is mayble better then bitcoin. But how the system is made.. it should be at least worth 1 bitcoin or more.

People should know the system. Not getting confuse by the exchange. By the way Bter.com is not a serious exchange. And look the buy orders. Its really panic sellers. The smart ones keep their Bitbar because they know that this crypto will be very worth!

That is only my opiniun about this.
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:07:19 PM

Yeah it needs to get on btc-e

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:10:31 PM

Hello guys
I have seen that there are lots of people who own some BTB in decimal points are selling them at very low price. So i have a request that please don't sell your precious BTB for just .50s and .60s. Your BTBs  price should be at least 2 to 3BTC. and that price is just for start later It should go up to 25 or may be 100 BTC one day. So please don't ruin the value of that precious bar you have. This request is for those who have low amount of BTB and are selling for low price. Use your minds guys BTC holders are trying to buy low so that they can have a very huge profit. Next time please don't go lower then 3BTC if you have already applied for a trade then please cancel it and go for the price I told you. It will take time for people to accept that price but eventually they will accept it. Keep that in mind that lots of people will try to demotivate you and will say that its a worthless coin but the reality is totaly different.
 One last thing that the value of BTB will go as much higher as the sellers will like so neglect the buyers. And sorry if there are mistakes in English. I am a learner.

Consider donating BTB to the address down there if you find this post helpful and motivating.

BQEDxmppHa48voMHTrcrxKwHEyUD6rWkux

Seriously? You are requesting that people not sell cheap?  Yeah, lets request that everyone sell their BTC for only $100.000 a piece! Woohoo you are brilliant! WTF is wrong with JR members?
vinne81

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:11:49 PM

- Bitcoin - Bitbar ?

Why not?? Is just like in the real world. You have Coins and you have Gold bars. Mayble later Bitdiamond.

Your logic is (extremely) flawed. Real gold coins and gold bars are the same material, just in a different format. You could make one from the other at home, no other parties needed.

However, if you want to make a bitbar from bitcoins, you need another party, and therefore, an exchange, as a result, you'll have a current exchange rate. It's a trade, because bitbar and bitcoins are NOT the same material.
billionaire

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:13:17 PM

I mined about a quarter of a bitbar, which after getting 520 confirms, will probably get in my wallet in about 2.5 days. I hope bitbar's trading value isn't 0 by then.

I am not really one to shit on any altcoin (Ill mine anything that makes a profit, as long as their is a reasonable chance that someone will buy it) but what is the rationale for saying bitbars are just as valuable (or greater) than bitcoin? The only reasons I see posted is that:

"bar" sounds more valuable than "coin"
it also has "bit" in the name, just like bitcoin
a high resolution picture of gold bars was posted in a bitbar thread

Besides just hoping something you hold becomes valuable, what real reasons is there to expect bitbars to be valuable and worth holding to maturity? Again, I'm really not shitting on this alt, I just want to know if there is more to it than just having a different type of name and moving the decimal point a few places to seem rarer than most of other cryptos.
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:31:39 PM

I mined about a quarter of a bitbar, which after getting 520 confirms, will probably get in my wallet in about 2.5 days. I hope bitbar's trading value isn't 0 by then.

I am not really one to shit on any altcoin (Ill mine anything that makes a profit, as long as their is a reasonable chance that someone will buy it) but what is the rationale for saying bitbars are just as valuable (or greater) than bitcoin? The only reasons I see posted is that:

Besides just hoping something you hold becomes valuable, what real reasons is there to expect bitbars to be valuable and worth holding to maturity? Again, I'm really not shitting on this alt, I just want to know if there is more to it than just having a different type of name and moving the decimal point a few places to seem rarer than most of other cryptos.

For starters, it is the first non-premined scrypt hybrid PoS+PoW network in existence, hows that for value? Anyone that is claiming "premine" is either ignorant or is going nuts over 60 blocks of accidental pre-mine.

Now, yes a lot of BTB were created on the first day and in the hands of early adopters, but that's the same thing with nearly every single coin, Bitcoin included. Without early adopters, the coin would be difficult to gain any traction, awareness or promotion. Bitcoin early adopters are now multi-millionaires, how's that for early adopter scam?

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
computerparts

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:34:28 PM

Let the fools sell for a measly .5 btc. When bitbar is valued at 100btc in the long run, they will be sorry!
Invest0r

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:35:55 PM

For starters, it is the first non-premined scrypt hybrid PoS+PoW network in existence, hows that for value? Anyone that is claiming "premine" is either ignorant or is going nuts over 60 blocks of accidental pre-mine.

Now, yes a lot of BTB were created on the first day and in the hands of early adopters, but that's the same thing with nearly every single coin, Bitcoin included. Without early adopters, the coin would be difficult to gain any traction, awareness or promotion. Bitcoin early adopters are now multi-millionaires, how's that for early adopter scam?

Exactly, this is what I'm trying to explain to people. Every coin has early adopters who get a higher % of coins than later adopters, BUT keep the network alive and running.
BitBar is not premined!

Speculating..
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:39:45 PM

LOL this made my morning.  I can relate
vinne81

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:43:05 PM

Let the fools sell for a measly .5 btc. When bitbar is valued at 100btc in the long run, they will be sorry!

Lips sealed I mean   Grin
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 06:46:59 PM

Bitcoin was around a long long time allowing anyone who wanted to pick up quite a few using just CPUs or an old GPU.

Same thing with BBQcoin.

After a year or two if these new coins have been sitting around at low difficulty and lots of people have picked up as many as they want with their CPUs or sole GPU, maybe they will pick up again as they will then have a huge base of users who were part of those long months or years of early adopters mining at low difficulty with little to no exchange rate value on things to attract the people who only mine to dump immediately.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
nawazish1 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:47:10 PM

Thanks for sharing this here it is supporting for my request. I was fighting alone with fools here. I started a thread because People are selling really low as its just an ordinary coin. Biggest fools
I just have .194BTB but i know how value able it is and people are selling 3 to four for sooooo low price.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:47:14 PM

when is btc-e putting it up? It's taking a lot longer then expected

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:49:15 PM

Hello guys
I have seen that there are lots of people who own some BTB in decimal points are selling them at very low price. So i have a request that please don't sell your precious BTB for just .50s and .60s. Your BTBs  price should be at least 2 to 3BTC. and that price is just for start later It should go up to 25 or may be 100 BTC one day. So please don't ruin the value of that precious bar you have.

frobley

Activity: 708

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:49:30 PM

I sold what I mined in the pre-mine and bought some real gold which is on sale, it's beautiful  Cheesy
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:52:08 PM

I sold what I mined in the pre-mine and bought some real gold which is on sale, it's beautiful  Cheesy

First, make sure what you bought is real gold, I think 80% of gold on the market is tungsten filled Chinese factory made knock offs.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8037/8016269687_511118aec6.jpg

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
Legend21

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:54:43 PM

- Bitcoin - Bitbar ?

Your logic is (extremely) flawed. Real gold coins and gold bars are the same material, just in a different format. You could make one from the other at home, no other parties needed.

However, if you want to make a bitbar from bitcoins, you need another party, and therefore, an exchange, as a result, you'll have a current exchange rate. It's a trade, because bitbar and bitcoins are NOT the same material.

I understand what you mean, but my point is not to compare cryptocurrency bars and coins with the real world ( I telling its only a altanativ what the real world use for their dollars/euro.  Exchange of real gold bars and coins can be easy manipulate it. In cryptocurrency is all about trust. The bitcoins is still stabile is because people have still trust in the system. That is the same with bitbar. I m only making a little statement how i see it. But it will be a real good chance that bitbar can be very huge. I can also be wrong.But Bitcoin can be easly connected with BTB. Like They have now trading LTC/BTC and that kind of things.

Sou

Activity: 210

(Bitcoin related text here)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:57:32 PM

The majority of people didn't jump on the BTB wagon until it was live on an exchange, but for the people that were mining a week ago that hold the majority now (actually a day or two ago) is the best time to sell. Mine for a week, sell 85% at peak of interest, admire your profit and hold the other 15% as insurance just incase things pickup.

I'd gladly take a money tree over a pocket full of money seeds any day.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: