Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews  (Read 33385 times)
adsamy

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:35:45 AM

1.000.000 - 500 Airdrop? There are quite a lot of air drops. How can I get involved? There is not much information about it
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:45:36 AM

Ah and by the way a referral link would be cool, I know a lot of people interested in cryptocurrencies in discords, slack etc ... but a lot less IRl.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:51:21 AM

i sign into that website ..but don't know how is the rules
Elkmar

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:56:16 PM

i sign into that website ..but don't know how is the rules

If I understood, the website is in beta and you'll be rewarded according to your participation in the beta (Pr cards created, referalls, etc ...)
PRNETWORK (OP)

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 11:28:11 PM

You guys are awesome... The community added 90 new PR Cards today.

Votes from this week:

The gender ratio gets better and better but we are still way off from a balance:

Total votes so far:

The majority of the new community members come from the US, Indonesia and France

We're doing our best to keep up! We've managed to fix the major issues now. Some small issues are still there. E.g. Twitter Gateway is now totally down, as we need to set it up again. The next big thing we plan now is to implement the embedded social media feed to each PR card. We want the outside world to get all the information about the public entities directly from PR Cards. Hope we can make it fast, keep fingers crossed! This can bring a lot of attention to your cards and to our project.

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 11:35:32 PM

You guys are awesome... The community added 90 new PR Cards today.

Votes from this week:

The gender ratio gets better and better but we are still way off from a balance:

Total votes so far:

The majority of the new community members come from the US, Indonesia and France

We're doing our best to keep up! We've managed to fix the major issues now. Some small issues are still there. E.g. Twitter Gateway is now totally down, as we need to set it up again. The next big thing we plan now is to implement the embedded social media feed to each PR card. We want the outside world to get all the information about the public entities directly from PR Cards. Hope we can make it fast, keep fingers crossed! This can bring a lot of attention to your cards and to our project.

I just went on the website, few glitches here and there, but the besides that the website looks awesome. This is something unprecedented in crypto. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I've been voting everyday, especially for JLO  Wink

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
vincentekb

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:52:48 AM

i am so sorry, there are too much russians "participators", but most of them do not understand what to do next  Huh
Elkmar

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:31:54 AM

Ah by the way, since there are problems with french translation, it would be my pleasure to help Wink
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 06:34:01 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 02:17:43 AM by mprep

i am so sorry, there are too much russians "participators", but most of them do not understand what to do next  Huh

To take part in the airdrop simply sign up, have 1 balanced vote and wait. To maximise your PRN Qty continue voting, creating PR Cards, choose premium, and start sharing your experience with friends using ref link or email invites. If this is something that isn't fun for you, soon you will be offered an opportunity to take part in bounties, so stay tuned.

Note: You can already have your Ethereum address attached to the PRN Account. This is the address where PRN token will be distributed. The official announcement on this will be sent by email in the next couple of days.

1) You may add your Ethereum Address during the registration process:

or

2) Add it in the settings screen:

Why don't we distribute the token already? At this stage, there is really no point to do so. Let us do the fundamentals first: Complete the roadmap, the white paper, fix bugs, build a bigger community and features that will turn the digital token into a cool asset with a real value attached. We believe there is no point for you to hold a token with no utility. The longer you hold it the more frustrated you would become over time.

Ah by the way, since there are problems with french translation, it would be my pleasure to help Wink

So French reserved, thanks.

Most of you have already used all the PR Cards and Blank Cards and there is nothing to use this week anymore. Note we are aware of it and this is by design. After we move into the daily cycles you won't have to wait days in order to be able to interact with the platform.

Many of you didn't put Ethereum addresses yet. Please go ahead and do that. In the next few days, we will test out the PRN distribution to many addresses. This will be a small qty, so don't get too much excited. As soon as we are ready, we will confirm when it's time to set up your Etherum wallet so you are able to see it in your wallets.

YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:32:17 AM

Most of you have already used all the PR Cards and Blank Cards and there is nothing to use this week anymore. Note we are aware of it and this is by design. After we move into the daily cycles you won't have to wait days in order to be able to interact with the platform.

Many of you didn't put Ethereum addresses yet. Please go ahead and do that. In the next few days, we will test out the PRN distribution to many addresses. This will be a small qty, so don't get too much excited. As soon as we are ready, we will confirm when it's time to set up your Etherum wallet so you are able to see it in your wallets.

Good news !

This project just keeps getting develop each and everyday. Well played by the developer ! I salute your dedication on this project. I as well have run out of votes and blank cards and that leaves me nothing to do anymore but I've been actively inviting my friends to join and be a part of this project. Anyway, let's keep this thread active so many will be intrigued on what this project is all about and encourage them to join the community. Good luck for your future success dev  Grin
Elkmar

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:22:05 PM

Good news !

This project just keeps getting develop each and everyday. Well played by the developer ! I salute your dedication on this project. I as well have run out of votes and blank cards and that leaves me nothing to do anymore but I've been actively inviting my friends to join and be a part of this project. Anyway, let's keep this thread active so many will be intrigued on what this project is all about and encourage them to join the community. Good luck for your future success dev  Grin

Yeah, it's hard to understand why it is not more active. The product is already there and a big part of the coins is reserved to the early participants. It is easy to create trendy cards right now but it will be harder in some months.

Maybe more images on the presentation, and more details on how the airdrop will go, since a lot of people don't seem to undersand how they will be rewarded.
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 11:46:17 PM

Good news !

This project just keeps getting develop each and everyday. Well played by the developer ! I salute your dedication on this project. I as well have run out of votes and blank cards and that leaves me nothing to do anymore but I've been actively inviting my friends to join and be a part of this project. Anyway, let's keep this thread active so many will be intrigued on what this project is all about and encourage them to join the community. Good luck for your future success dev  Grin

Yeah, it's hard to understand why it is not more active. The product is already there and a big part of the coins is reserved to the early participants. It is easy to create trendy cards right now but it will be harder in some months.

Maybe more images on the presentation, and more details on how the airdrop will go, since a lot of people don't seem to undersand how they will be rewarded.

People don’t get the agenda behind the Public Reputation Network yet. No worries, it’ll take some time for the global community to digest it and get the full picture. Current pace is perfect, we are not ready to accommodate too many users yet. If we really wanted, we would activate other forums and communities, start promotional and social media campaigns and so on. Now we have a great time to fix all the annoying bugs, work on the documentation and all the cool features we have in the pipeline. We are almost done with the Facebook feed, we hope to have it ready shortly, the next integration will involve Wikipedia and other social media sites, then the real-time news feed about public entities on PR Cards. All on your beautiful PR Cards.

Due to the above, it'll be critical to add social media links to PR Cards as those will be used by API's to pull the content into your PR Card. This will also be a verification check point, whether the entity you put to the network is really a public entity. Soon we will block the possibility to create PR Cards with no Wikipedia or/and social media account attached to it.This will prevent users from creating PR Cards for entities that are not public entities.  

No rush take your time, but so far only 24 Ethereum addresses have been attached to user profiles. This is less than 10% of users. It would be great if we reached at least 50%:

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 11:54:32 PM

Hello dev, I've been voting everyday, but today it says that I must hit a milestone to vote. How would I be able to achieve a milestone so I can vote? Thanks.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 12:34:16 AM

Hello dev, I've been voting everyday, but today it says that I must hit a milestone to vote. How would I be able to achieve a milestone so I can vote? Thanks.

Thank you for asking! Probably, like most of the voters, you've run out of PR Points. Next PR Points will land on Monday 00:00 CET.

In order to reach a milestone you may:

1) Share your opinions at https://pr.network/opinions - for every 4 opinions you will get 2 PR Points (at this moment there are only 8 questions, soon we will add more)
2) Achieve the next experience level to get 2x PR Points, Blank Cards and Ghost Points
3) Tell your friends about PR.Network - you may invite friends by email or by clicking share on Facebook or Linkedin.
4) Choose Plan premium - to get additional Black Cards and up to 12 votes every week

zafiur

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:10:13 AM

So glad I'm latenight lurking around these forums, bitcointalk can be a real treasure.

This project seems really promising, keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to contributing!
Elkmar

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:07:47 AM

Good news !

This project just keeps getting develop each and everyday. Well played by the developer ! I salute your dedication on this project. I as well have run out of votes and blank cards and that leaves me nothing to do anymore but I've been actively inviting my friends to join and be a part of this project. Anyway, let's keep this thread active so many will be intrigued on what this project is all about and encourage them to join the community. Good luck for your future success dev  Grin

People don’t get the agenda behind the Public Reputation Network yet. No worries, it’ll take some time for the global community to digest it and get the full picture. Current pace is perfect, we are not ready to accommodate too many users yet. If we really wanted, we would activate other forums and communities, start promotional and social media campaigns and so on. Now we have a great time to fix all the annoying bugs, work on the documentation and all the cool features we have in the pipeline. We are almost done with the Facebook feed, we hope to have it ready shortly, the next integration will involve Wikipedia and other social media sites, then the real-time news feed about public entities on PR Cards. All on your beautiful PR Cards.

Due to the above, it'll be critical to add social media links to PR Cards as those will be used by API's to pull the content into your PR Card. This will also be a verification check point, whether the entity you put to the network is really a public entity. Soon we will block the possibility to create PR Cards with no Wikipedia or/and social media account attached to it.This will prevent users from creating PR Cards for entities that are not public entities.  

No rush take your time, but so far only 24 Ethereum addresses have been attached to user profiles. This is less than 10% of users. It would be great if we reached at least 50%:

Ok, for the social media part. Some personnalities are deceased and don't have any social media link except wikipedia. I was asking myself if you were planning to delete the deceased personalities or not ?
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 04:08:44 AM

We will not delete any existing PR Card if it represents a public entity and it is not a duplicate. New PR Cards, will require a link to Wikipedia - social media will be optional.
As indeed there are too many public entities that do not have the official social media page.

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 03:01:19 AM

Quick update before the weekend starts.

Our servers are down, devs are notified, awaiting asap recovery, root cause not yet identified.

So far less than 20% of Ethereum addresses’ signed up for the first test airdrop.
If you don’t want to miss it add your address in settings or during the registration process. (As soon as we are back Smiley We will notify you here, when we are ready)

The progress on live feeds on PR Cards:
Twitter’s live feed is completed, small style formatting needed.
Wikipedia’s live feed is completed, style formatting needed.
Facebook completed but not yet fully operational on all browsers.
Next to be integrated: Google+, Instagram, and live news feed from over 70 different media and blogs (BBC, CNBC, Daily Mail and many others)

We will share screens with live feeds as soon are we are back. Have a great weekend and our apologies for the inconvenience. We are planning to change our servers to avoid the issue in future.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:23:02 AM

I think i have not attach any ETH address on my profile gonna go make a quick check after the problem about the server has been resolve.
akai

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:35:27 AM

open access link error, how do the airdrop, it seems to be a little complicated to operate, continue to study.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: