Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews  (Read 33387 times)
PRNETWORK (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:24:43 PM

Whether this airdrop is still there for us to earn. If it is still there I will try it directly. And hopefully this peroject success. thanks.

50% of all PRN will be distributed to PR.Network's stakeholders, there is no change to that plan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 06:15:42 AM

We've been asked this important questions a couple of times:

“Is there a way to get a PR Cards that somebody holds but doesn’t want to sell" The answer is yes.

Our incentivized model is based on balanced binary principles too. This means users will not only be rewarded for appropriate actions but also penalized for inappropriate ones.

e.g. Some users are lucky enough to become Early Adopter, so they've created 10-20 PR Cards that will regularly earn some passive incomes for them. In order to keep those PR Cards they'll need to stay active. If users abandon PR.Network and become inactive they will start losing their Cards (Inactivity=no balanced vote or changes in votes per cycle) The number of cycles/days voter may stay inactive depends on the Experience Level. (From 1 day up to 12 days). If the inactivity is over the limit, 1 PR Card with the highest number of votes will be automatically pulled out of voter’s collection and it will be allocated to the community member that offered the highest bid for the PR Card (using PRN Token). If no bid was given on the Card, the card will be randomly allocated among the voter with the highest number of votes.

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:57:24 AM

“Is there a way to get a PR Cards that somebody holds but doesn’t want to sell" The answer is yes.

Our incentivized model is based on balanced binary principles too. This means users will not only be rewarded for appropriate actions but also penalized for inappropriate ones.

e.g. Some users are lucky enough to become Early Adopter, so they've created 10-20 PR Cards that will regularly earn some passive incomes for them. In order to keep those PR Cards they'll need to stay active. If users abandon PR.Network and become inactive they will start losing their Cards (Inactivity=no balanced vote or changes in votes per cycle) The number of cycles/days voter may stay inactive depends on the Experience Level. (From 1 day up to 12 days). If the inactivity is over the limit, 1 PR Card with the highest number of votes will be automatically pulled out of voter’s collection and it will be allocated to the community member that offered the highest bid for the PR Card (using PRN Token). If no bid was given on the Card, the card will be randomly allocated among the voter with the highest number of votes.

Is the bidding process already online.?
Just joined the Pr network and tried to create a popular card but many of them are already taken. Will find something interesting and start making cards. A different idea in the crypto universe. Lets see how it will go for us.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
crypto-dude

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:59:17 AM

Newbie again, I'd request the dev to prove his own reputation first before trying to collect money from others.

Sounds like a joke to me.
freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:24:58 AM

I hope you are taking into account the fact that users only get a certain amount of PR points a week to vote, which will affect their ability to meet the activity requirement?  When will this feature take affect?

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:01:38 PM

Is the bidding process already online.?
Just joined the Pr network and tried to create a popular card but many of them are already taken. Will find something interesting and start making cards. A different idea in the crypto universe. Lets see how it will go for us.

No, it's not yet live. We are currently at the early Beta stage, focused on building the community of early adopters (through this forum). In the meantime, we improve PR.Network, fix bugs, design the Smart Contracts and analyse all blockchain based solutions to choose the best one to incorporate them. Our first choice was Ethereum however we aren't sure yet whether this is the best platform for our incentivized real-time reputation settlement platform, as there are other promising solutions out there. Please share with us your suggestions.

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 05:32:39 PM

Newbie again, I'd request the dev to prove his own reputation first before trying to collect money from others.

Sounds like a joke to me.

It looks like you misunderstood our message. We would appreciate if you could read at least the first post of this thread.

We don't ask for any money, we only offer it to the community.

"The money" people will use to interact with PR.Network will be PRN tokens - Token will be distributed to the community through many Airdrops and ICOs over time (50/50). We already have a community interested in the airdrop, we also have private investors  awaiting for the first community ICO to be initiated.

And yes, our reputations will be monitored by the network too, we are planning to create our own PR Cards soon.

Regards,
P.& R.

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 05:38:00 PM

I hope you are taking into account the fact that users only get a certain amount of PR points a week to vote, which will affect their ability to meet the activity requirement?  When will this feature take affect?

Don't worry for now. It can only be initiated when the daily cycles are live and the token is in place.

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 06:59:38 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 09:36:16 PM by PRNETWORK

As promised - Social media and Wikipedia are now embedded to all PR Cards! (FB & Twitter for now but many more to come!)

There is no need to visit separate social media to like, post, share or simply find out what your public opponents and idols are posting.
If you’re interested to see how it works simply visit PR Card of Donald Trump: https://pr.network/card/donald-trump

Now, it’s becoming critical PR Card’s holders for you to include as many links on your PR Cards as possible. This will attract many viewers to your Cards. Why is this important? Let us keep it secret for now, but you will love our plan! Cheesy  You can find a hint at https://pr.network/opinions - also you'll get additional points for providing your feedback.

The next step is the News API! We’ve been in contact with newsapi.org developers. At this moment the API doesn’t support name filtering however it is expected to be live next month and PR.Network will be one of the first sites to use it! As soon as it is live your PR Cards will broadcast all the news from more than 70 different sources: check it out here: https://newsapi.org/sources

We are super excited, we hope you too!

YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:23:07 AM

Nice ! Thanks for the updates dev. Can't wait for your platform to officially launch together with PRN tokens.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:16:22 AM

Nice updates  Wink

One cool thing since cards avatars are in circle could be to directly see the circle when we resize the image instead of a square. Sometimes the logos are in square shapes and it's hard to correctly predict how it will be displayed. (I hope it's understandable).
maknyos

Activity: 610
Merit: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:04:32 PM

1 token pricE?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 05:34:41 PM

Nice updates  Wink

One cool thing since cards avatars are in circle could be to directly see the circle when we resize the image instead of a square. Sometimes the logos are in square shapes and it's hard to correctly predict how it will be displayed. (I hope it's understandable).

Thanks for the suggestion Elkmar. Let us see what can be done. In the end, all photos and most likely also names too will be pulled automatically through APIs from Wikipedia and/or other sources in order to bring some more standardization and translations depending on user's language.

note: on top of the notification: "a card with a similar name already exists" you will now see all cards the script recognized as similar. This should help to reduce the number of duplicates. We are planning to move this feature into the production tonight.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 05:45:18 PM

Is it too late to get involved in the airdrop or may  still enter it? I am trying to understand the whole idea behind this token of course as I want to participate and contribute actively to help promote to some of my friends as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 06:33:48 PM

Is it too late to get involved in the airdrop or may  still enter it? I am trying to understand the whole idea behind this token of course as I want to participate and contribute actively to help promote to some of my friends as well.

No, not at all. There are still 182 Spots for Early Adopter Level 1 available.  The growth rate is pretty slow as we let the organic growth to happen. No ads, no promotion only this forum. All the money we have goes into the development.

What you've missed was the chance to create PR Cards of the most important people and organizations, but there are hundreds if not thousand of entities not yet listed.
Imagine that Madonna, Julia Robers, Clooney & Federer have been created just today by one user. 

The number of card per week is limited so choose wisely. Thank you for joining us!

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:56:13 PM

Im really curious how this will build up Smiley

joined, made some fast votes and want to vote more Oo"
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:37:42 AM

Nice updates  Wink

Thanks for the suggestion Elkmar. Let us see what can be done. In the end, all photos and most likely also names too will be pulled automatically through APIs from Wikipedia and/or other sources in order to bring some more standardization and translations depending on user's language.

note: on top of the notification: "a card with a similar name already exists" you will now see all cards the script recognized as similar. This should help to reduce the number of duplicates. We are planning to move this feature into the production tonight.

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 10:39:17 PM

Please excuse us the silence.

We've been solving a few legal and tax related issues with an accountant and Belastingdienst (Dutch IRS) and due to that, we gave a couple of days of a relief to the dev team. We are on top of it and you should not have any concerns. It's a bit complicated though as our company is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, we - the founders are from Poland and now we are residents of the USA, California.

From the dev perspective, we are struggling with a major bug, which some of you have experienced and struggled with. The issue is related the balancing methodology. In some cases when PR Cards are removed from the Network the balancing does not happen. We will fix the issue asap and confirm when done.

Your account is affected if the Balancer looks like this one:

Note: You still can create PR Cards and vote however you will experience some unusual things like wrong notifications, requests etc.

We appreciate your patience waiting for more details concerning the Airdrop, ICO's and other priorities. We work hard on this part too.

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:01:05 AM

7th of August is the day!

It will already be one month since we've announced www.PR.Network to the community. Only 4 days left for any new Bitcoin community members, their families or referred friends to join the movement and become PRN's Earliest Adopters - The Foundation for the PRN movement and the PRN Token. (Note, the spots are limited too!) First come, first served.  

Guys, have you already seen our Animatic? We hope it's clear and makes sense to you! Let us know if it doesn't.

Don't hesitate to tell us if you like it/don't like it and why!

Click the below to watch it:

freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:18:13 PM

Good video, the site has a lot of potential to be a big player in the social media space. It's unique.

So founding members will be those that join before the 7th, and they will receive an airdrop?  Do you plan on having an ICO also?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: