Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews  (Read 33383 times)
PRNETWORK (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 03:02:36 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 03:22:41 AM by PRNETWORK

Feels great to be an early adopter !
Is it mandatory to enter our ETH address to receive the PR tokens?

And for the error message for no points, I see html tag showing up:

You don't have points.
Achieve a milestone to get bonus points or become a member of a higher plan. <a href="/membership"> Subscribe here</a>
It is not mandatory now, but it will be in the future. We advise all community members to attach Ethereum addresses during the registration process or straight after in “My Profile” section.  Users without the address attached will not be able to take part in the airdrop. Unallocated PRN Airdrop qty be automatically transferred to the address with funds for community bounties.

Thank you for reporting the bug, it is now fixed.

Hi dev, so the more PR cards that one creates the higher the reward? How many cards can be created per day, it says I need more PR points as soon as I'm done with one. I'm trying to accumulate as much as possible to create more.
The number of PR Cards members can create is capped by the number of Blanks Cards and PR Points. Every PR Card requires a vote in order to become public. There will be a pool for PR Card publishers, however, the amount of PRN will be minimal as compared to the amount planned for the most active voters. Holding PR Cards will already be rewarding as PR Cards will receive a % from the daily bets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 07:45:55 PM

It's always great to celebrate important milestones. We are currently approaching the 1000th PR Cards in the PR.Network. Let's make it special and memorable.

If you manage to create the 1000th PR Card make sure you print screen it or make a photo using your mobile phone.

Every 500th PR Card will take part in the PR Card's Milestone Bounty and can earn 50 PRN to the lucky publisher:

500th   -  50 PRN
1000th -  50 PRN
1500th -  50 PRN

and so on until the 12000th PR Card.

Rules:

- Make publisher's username visible
- Show the counter - "Total PR Cards so far"
- Make PR Card's name visible (Close unnecessary notifications if needed)
- Share the photo here on Bitcointalk or send it to us: contact@pr.network

Below our first - PR Card 500 Milestone - shared by the community member, before we came up with the idea of this bounty. There is no name of the Card visible, however, we know the 500th card was representing Steve Jobs.(based on .jpq files visible underneath and based on user's communication)

Who will be representing the 1000th PR Cards? That's a good question! Help us find it out!

AIOS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

All In One Social

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 07:41:16 PM

It seems a nice project just signed up on the website.

Lets hope for the best.

Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:06:07 PM

Also I think it will be interesting, and if you still receive a profit, then all will be fine. Smiley
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 08:48:15 PM

This is where you will manage your Unique Digital Assets (UDA's): PRN Tokens and PR Cards!

The initial design for the screen where you will Send, Trade, See Transactions, the Value and Holders of PRN Tokens PR Cards:

This week we have involved 3 new members that will help us meet the deadlines - Unfortunately, our current devs are not available as much as we need them.

1 Senior dev - an expert in the Blockchain
1 PHP dev that will help us out with the back-end stuff and new features.
1 Technical writer to help us complete the White Paper on time.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:01:47 PM

This is where you will manage your Unique Digital Assets (UDA's): PRN Tokens and PR Cards!

The initial design for the screen where you will Send, Trade, See Transactions, the Value and Holders of PRN Tokens PR Cards:

This week we have involved 3 new members that will help us meet the deadlines - Unfortunately, our current devs are not available as much as we need them.

Nice !

There is a problem with the deadline cycle no ? Every weenk-end it says it finishes on sunday then it begin again for 24 hours until monday.
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:46:55 AM

Yes, we are aware. It's because initially, voting was open for 6 days only. In Alfa, the cycle was starting on Mondays 00:00 and ending on Saturdays night. We didn't change the notification as we are about to update cycles to the daily by end of this month anyways.

Have great weekend guys!

mbahokey

Activity: 548
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:07:20 AM

i like this.. PR.network platform is look like a new social media.. posting some Figure, company, famous person, or anything.. with vote from another member, we will know about reputation and respons from every one in the world, look like democracy system.. hope PR. Network will grow and have big community
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 09:09:40 AM

i like this.. PR.network platform is look like a new social media.. posting some Figure, company, famous person, or anything.. with vote from another member, we will know about reputation and respons from every one in the world, look like democracy system.. hope PR. Network will grow and have big community

Yes, we build a parallel system to the current quasi-democratic fiction, a platform everyone can access but no one can take down, a place where the people represent the dictatorship and have an absolute, real-time authority in every sphere. How would you call this new system?  We've called it the Public Dictatorship.

A public dictatorship is a form of governance in which a country, group of countries or the entire nation is ruled by the general public, and the power is exercised through various mechanisms in order to ensure that the public remains strong. (altered Wikipedia definition of the dictatorship)

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:47:50 AM

Will you be able to enable 2FA? Security wise this will be a better solution i think.
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 05:31:50 PM

Yes niklasmato, 2FA is a must and surely the platform cannot exist without it.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:42:22 PM

How I can get my airdrop? Its still possible?
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 06:14:10 PM

You are right on time! First Airdrops and ICO are expected in September. Join the community, vote and reserve PR Cards that are expected to have the highest volumes of votes and proponents and opponents.

We strongly suggest you all focus on Politicians and Political parties as well as Sports Clubs, those are expected to bring the highest returns to voters and PR Card Holders.

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 05:53:11 PM

Below PR Cards are inactive due to:

1) User Votes need to be balanced in order to activate Cards:

Gregor Gysi
EROS RAMAZZOTTI
ADRIANO CELENTANO
george michael
Jean Reno

2) These are not public entities:
You may change cards to make them active:

tinder
Peter Zezima - false social media, avatar

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 09:29:47 PM

Another week comes to an end. Below some highlights from this week:

- So far there are 584 PR votes
- 49 Members joined the community
- 126 Active PR Cards were published.

From dev perspective - on the front side of PR.Network application, our new dev is working hard to take over responsibilities from previous dev asap. Ethereum Dev is preparing PRN Token, smart contracts and the decentralization of major features. We hope we will be able to provide you very soon a solid schedule when the Airdrop will begin, as we look forward to starting preparing for the 1st ICO. We already have beta versions of White Paper and the Roadmap, we will share them after final adjustments and consultations with technical experts.

YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:10:52 AM

I am a silent supporter and an early adopter for this project and quite amazed on how dedicated you are in this. Hoping we could gain more audience and supporter so that we'll dominate the public reputation platform industry.

I'll try to campaign this in any way possible and also you should consider running a bounty program soon  Smiley.
If you are open for translation reservation I could do Filipino translation.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:04:55 AM

You are right on time! First Airdrops and ICO are expected in September. Join the community, vote and reserve PR Cards that are expected to have the highest volumes of votes and proponents and opponents.

We strongly suggest you all focus on Politicians and Political parties as well as Sports Clubs, those are expected to bring the highest returns to voters and PR Card Holders.

Well, I listened to your Advice ! 2 sports clubs created.
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 09:59:58 PM

I am a silent supporter and an early adopter for this project and quite amazed on how dedicated you are in this. Hoping we could gain more audience and supporter so that we'll dominate the public reputation platform industry.

I'll try to campaign this in any way possible and also you should consider running a bounty program soon  Smiley.
If you are open for translation reservation I could do Filipino translation.
Well, I listened to your Advice ! 2 sports clubs created.

Thank you! Yes, we are fired up! 0$ investment in marketing, 0$ in the promotion, no bounty programs, yet the growth continues thanks to amazing community members like you guys!

We are thrilled to see what happens when the airdrop lands in your wallets and soon after the first ICO. There is still lots of work to do but with this great community, the vision, hard work and dedication we will make it happen fast. Soon we are planning to start showing the platform to a bigger audience. Hopefully, the feedback will be as good as here!

We will go offline for a couple of days. We will reply as soon as we are back.

magnebit

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:56:09 AM

I'm a little confused by how to use this coin.  A few questions - sorry for how many there are.

1) Do I get more credits if someone votes for a card that I created and voted for?
2) Do I get more credits if someone votes against a card that I created and voted against?
3) What happens if I create a card and vote for it, then people vote against it?  Will my vote count ever decrease in this situation?
4) Why did the voting period say 24 days this weekend - it is lower now?

5) If I am a coward and choose not to create cards, how can I increase my votes?  I continue to vote and did a survey for a few more credits.  How might my profile increase?

One last point, how do you plan to build "community".  At one level, I see that a community develops around people that vote in common.  But, how do we interact and converse, etc?  Is PR.NETWORK a starting point for other community tools like facebook?

Thanks for any response.  Good luck with the project!
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:41:55 PM

I'm a little confused by how to use this coin.  A few questions - sorry for how many there are.

1) Do I get more credits if someone votes for a card that I created and voted for?
2) Do I get more credits if someone votes against a card that I created and voted against?
3) What happens if I create a card and vote for it, then people vote against it?  Will my vote count ever decrease in this situation?
4) Why did the voting period say 24 days this weekend - it is lower now?

5) If I am a coward and choose not to create cards, how can I increase my votes?  I continue to vote and did a survey for a few more credits.  How might my profile increase?

One last point, how do you plan to build "community".  At one level, I see that a community develops around people that vote in common.  But, how do we interact and converse, etc?  Is PR.NETWORK a starting point for other community tools like Facebook?

Thanks for any response.  Good luck with the project!

1) Votes will require PRN Token. PR Card holders will be rewarded depending on the number of PRN used to confirm the voting/prediction. There’ll be a little fee attached to every prediction made - 50% of which will go to the Card holder and another 50% for PR.Network development (after the decentralization PR.Network’s portion will go to community moderators)

2) You will earn 2% of PRN token from the pool of incorrect predictions pro rata with other winners if by the end of the day the reputation of the PR Card goes the way you predicted vs previous day but you will lose 2% if it goes the opposite way.

3) Votes count will only decrease in case vote cancelation. No one can influence your vote’s count except you.

4) There is a bug, which we didn't fix yet.

5) Become a Premium member, you get up to 12 votes per week, however, we suggest members wait until we launch the daily refresh of PR Points.  

6) Our next big thing will be bounty programs that will be launched in the next couple of days. We also have social media accounts managed by our friends from Foundersmedia (@Foundersltd) based in the UK.

Stay up-to-date with PRN and Crypto related news at:

https://twitter.com/pubrepnet
https://www.facebook.com/PublicReputationNetwork/
https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/17982684/

If you don't follow us yet, you can be ahead of one of the bounty programs and request your rewards when the bounty is live.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: