Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews  (Read 33383 times)
s1

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:52:51 PM

Warning, CMC is listing a coin using the ticker PRN, Protean, that is listed on CoinExchange.com.  It looks like a 1-satoshi scam token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:08:35 PM

1) PR.Network needs to be hate-free forever, and this can't be accomplished with discussions on the platform. We need to keep things simple to achieve the total decentralization at some point. There will be a forum that will be linked to every card. Every PR Card will have its own thread and members will have a chance to talk about related topics, put mems, troll, spread FUD, love, hate and many more.

2) We will launch the Bounty Program, User will be rewarded for helping us out to complete the tasks necessary for a successful ICO and platform development.

Sounds good, looking forward to it.
I also appreciate how you mentioned it's not just about being early, but doing your part in creating a foundation.

Warning, CMC is listing a coin using the ticker PRN, Protean, that is listed on CoinExchange.com.  It looks like a 1-satoshi scam token.

Might be an issue in the future indeed.
jijikill

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:36:42 AM

What are the predictions ? I don't think I've seen something like this or I did not understand.

PS : Ah ok, the vote we cast are predictions about the entity reputation ?
Yes, votes will turn into predictions backed by the Token. PR.Network is built to become a public decentralized institution that will broadcast the public opinion using users' predictions. We will be visualizing the public trust so the public polls will no longer be in control of the public perception but the PRN Community! Our real-time platform will be marketed as a better and more accurate, incentivized alternative to the archaic public polling methods that fail big time lately!

Hello there i have registered on the website...verified my email...connected my facebook as well..
Now last step i dont understand how to Cast at least 1 Balanced Binary Vote
Please tell me
Simply make an opposite vote to another entity.

Thanks, I received the tokens.

Can me and my family member not use the same address for airdrop. Because my mother did not receive the airdrop since we used the same address. Our profiles are verified.
Please use a unique address for each account.

is this means that if you have no votes in your profile, you will not receive the airdrop? i made one account but did not have a vote on my profile..
Yes, It's not only about who managed to sign up first but also who actively builds the foundation for the project.

I have like 6 blank ones.  I mainly use an Android Tablet which does not do well with adding the image - why can't we just add an image from the web?   Instead, it wants a file from your device\PC.  Then, there is that warning that PR.NETWORK is not liable, which confuses me on my liability if I create a card.  Is there any liability?
Ultimately, we will plan to pull all the photos from the web through API's. The liability part is to make sure members don't violate the dignity of any person. If there will be any issue due to copyrights we will simply take out the problematic avatars.

What's the total numbers of users we are at now?
And early birds will automatically be in round 2 as well I assume right. Are we going on the same principle again for round 2, getting enough BV's?
We will now hit 500 members. Yes, automatically and we will continue with the same approach. min 20 BV to receive and 100 BV to get the full airdrop.  

Yup I have created 2 PR cards
Btw I hope the dev will put more features into the website, it gets boring easily right now ,just vote here and thr

My 2 cents
1) Add a discussion area for each public person or organization so people can freely talk shit ,share memes and get to know others who have the same interest
2) Have a reward system for people that make something special , for example those Obama dubstep haha

*Oh I really like the project concept and would like contribute, please let me know if you are short of hands
Yes, we hear you. It's also boring to look at prices of cryptocurrencies if we don't hold any. It's similar with PR.Network at this moment. It will all change drastically when we launched the token and each of your votes will become a prediction which will make you +2% or -2% every day depending on whether your predictions are accurate or not. This should make your overall experience much more fun too. We hope it will bring many to the site everyday just like it brings to coinmarketcap or to the exchanges. You will have many graphs, data, news and forum to discuss all the matters related to monitored "Assets" and platform.

1) PR.Network needs to be hate-free forever, and this can't be accomplished with discussions on the platform. We need to keep things simple to achieve the total decentralization at some point. There will be a forum that will be linked to every card. Every PR Card will have its own thread and members will have a chance to talk about related topics, put mems, troll, spread FUD, love, hate and many more.

2) We will launch the Bounty Program, User will be rewarded for helping us out to complete the tasks necessary for a successful ICO and platform development.

Thank you for the reply , seems like I misunderstood the project's vision , I thought this project is solely focusing on social media , looking forward for your future development
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:12:38 AM

Thanks for the update Smiley Is there any plans on integrating PR.network on mobile platform ? That'll surely help for the portability and accessibility of PR.network wherever we go.
2fresh

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:22:16 PM

It has been a quiet week for PRN.
Seems everyone is a little less active without the +2 blanks  Tongue

Do new users still get blanks though?
If not how will new cards be added to PRN? I haven't seen much new cards this week.
jijikill

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:58:24 PM

It's been really quiet , dev has anything to update? I think a active and engaging community is important to a project, dev should get someone to build and keep the community engaging tho , sorry for bragging , really like the concept of this project and hopes to see it goes well
freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:53:02 AM

Yes an update would be good, I see now is a pretty risky time because there is not much happening and its getting a bit mundane logging in once a week to place a few votes.  There is a risk that alot of users will drop off at the moment.

PRNETWORK (OP)

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:21:04 AM

Thank you very much for pushing for more updates! Indeed, it's been very quiet lately, we took some time off to enjoy the first vacation since 1.5 years... We are back to work from next week! Smiley

PR.Network is a big, international project, and everything takes a lot of time. Only when we the founders, get fully dedicated to the project of this size, things will start turning around much faster. All that you see now has been built in the free time (usually at night as all work full-time). Our dev team, designer, project manager, social media guys all work part-time too. It is our goal and a necessity to build the platform full-time with a dedicated team. This is why we need the ICO. However, in order to start the ICO, we need proper marketing resources and this is what we mainly work on currently - on the money piece.

We are about to hit 5000 Balanced Opinions, we have over 500 members. Some may say it's not many but as for an incentivized public polling network, that has not been promoted anywhere, it's a lot. In order to operate successfully, we need 1000 active members total. 1K will allow us to reduce the statistical error to less than 3%. Many public polling companies base their analysis on 200- 500 responders and they are still successful. In our case responders will be there always to get incentives and we will be proactively building a bigger and bigger network thru marketing expenses.

Talking about the ICO: below is our design for the ICO Landing Page. We wanted to keep in simple and clean. We have it already in the coded HTML version for PC's and mobile devices and now we'll work on the copywriting and the back-end implementation of visual elements. Let us know if there is something you would like to change or add. We will reward all great ideas for a copywriting with rewards.

https://invis.io/AHDJQCYXW#/250212293_LP-Ico

We will not publish it until we have collected our target amount for marketing.

After we'are back from vacation, we promise to provide at least 1-2 updates per week! There is quite a bunch of stuff we need to tell you guys about!
If you have any questions let us know and we will reply asap.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:44:33 AM

Thank you very much for pushing for more updates! Indeed, it's been very quiet lately, we took some time off to enjoy the first vacation since 1.5 years... We are back to work from next week! Smiley

PR.Network is a big, international project, and everything takes a lot of time. Only when we the founders, get fully dedicated to the project of this size, things will start turning around much faster. All that you see now has been built in the free time (usually at night as all work full-time). Our dev team, designer, project manager, social media guys all work part-time too. It is our goal and a necessity to build the platform full-time with a dedicated team. This is why we need the ICO. However, in order to start the ICO, we need proper marketing resources and this is what we mainly work on currently - on the money piece.

We are about to hit 5000 Balanced Opinions, we have over 500 members. Some may say it's not many but as for an incentivized public polling network, that has not been promoted anywhere, it's a lot. In order to operate successfully, we need 1000 active members total. 1K will allow us to reduce the statistical error to less than 3%. Many public polling companies base their analysis on 200- 500 responders and they are still successful. In our case responders will be there always to get incentives and we will be proactively building a bigger and bigger network thru marketing expenses.

Talking about the ICO: below is our design for the ICO Landing Page. We wanted to keep in simple and clean. We have it already in the coded HTML version for PC's and mobile devices and now we'll work on the copywriting and the back-end implementation of visual elements. Let us know if there is something you would like to change or add. We will reward all great ideas for a copywriting with rewards.

After we'are back from vacation, we promise to provide at least 1-2 updates per week! There is quite a bunch of stuff we need to tell you guys about!
We Believe in you guys, i have been creating cards on my network and expanding my collection since the card can be sold if someone wants it.
jijikill

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:14:56 AM

Thank you so much for the update, you guys are awesome as building this project while still have a full time job , it's never easy but I believe you guys can do it , I have seen many ICO without any good working solution or application , just merely whitepaper

Btw I would like to offer help once again , if you guys short of hands just let me know, I'm a Javascript developer and I own a digital marketing solution company
ayasemoon789

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:22:03 AM

I like your ideas! Many new coin projects are popping up this month but many fail to develop well in the market, hopefully this project can be successful and can compete in the market.
raymankk

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:25:57 AM

What is the total amount of coins issued? How many coins are allocated for dropout?
freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:05:30 AM

That preview looks good. When are you planning on having the pre-ICO and ICO? Any details on those?

2fresh

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:07:21 PM

We Believe in you guys, i have been creating cards on my network and expanding my collection since the card can be sold if someone wants it.

Thanks for the update.
Hope you guys are getting some good rest, it's going to be an intense month when the ico arrives  Cool
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 04:08:16 PM

Thank you so much for the update, you guys are awesome as building this project while still have a full time job , it's never easy but I believe you guys can do it , I have seen many ICO without any good working solution or application , just merely whitepaper

Btw I would like to offer help once again , if you guys short of hands just let me know, I'm a Javascript developer and I own a digital marketing solution company

Thank you jijkill, we definitely contact you soon.

I like your ideas! Many new coin projects are popping up this month but many fail to develop well in the market, hopefully this project can be successful and can compete in the market.
Unfortunately, many tokens pop up to sell dreams and get people's money. Our goal is to make a long-term difference by creating a fun and rewarding real-time polling system. There is a huge need for a revolutionary solution in this area.  We really believe that PR.Network can be very well adapted over time.

What is the total amount of coins issued? How many coins are allocated for dropout?

Please wait for an update on this part. We've made some changes in terms of the capped QTY, however, there is no change in the Airdrop-ICO Allocation (50%/50), stay tuned.

That preview looks good. When are you planning on having the pre-ICO and ICO? Any details on those?
We planned Pre-ICO for October, but we decided to give ourselves some more time. Our goal is to launch the Basic Predictions before the Pre-ICO. (We should have it ready by end of October) It's important as it can create a huge hype without marketing expenses. Basic Prediction will give early adopters opportunity to use the token before anyone else and test how the prototype works, we will also generate Airdrops directly on the website for all members with min 20 BV's.

Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:10:24 PM

Great answers and thanks for answering the questions. The project is continuing to look more and more interesting.
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:36:03 PM

Ico landing page looks good , great update overall.

Nice to see a platform being build before the ico , with some marketing this can easily grow.

jamesswwllams

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:04:34 PM

Awesome network!Truly blessed by your  networking site.Hoping for a long run!
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 04:55:31 PM

This is a very strong statement but we are absolutely sure about it:

Your decision to join the PR.Network as an early adopter is one of the best choices in your lifetime.

Next week you will learn why this is for real!

jznsamuel

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:49:32 PM

This is a very strong statement but we are absolutely sure about it:

Your decision to join the PR.Network as an early adopter is one of the best choices in your lifetime.

Next week you will learn why this is for real!

It's great that we get constant updates from the team. And I love the site and the way its been designed, its certainly a unique concept you are bringing to the block-chain.

Really happy to hear this from you, but irrespective proud to be part of this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: