Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews  (Read 33385 times)
PRNETWORK (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:36:23 AM

Will we continue to have weekly voting cycles or is there a plan to have daily ones?

And do duplicate cards get removed automatically or manually - is see two for Nadal (Rafa and Rafael).

Dev prep has already been done to move into the Daily Cycle. We plan to open the Daily Cycle after reaching 1000 signups. We are now at: 582

If some funny or duplicated Cards are not caught by a script we need to inactivate them manually. Inactivated Cards can still be edited and activated again.
In the future users will be voting on cards to be activated or inactivated (as well as voting profiles) but until then we will need to take the action.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:19:52 AM

Will we continue to have weekly voting cycles or is there a plan to have daily ones?

And do duplicate cards get removed automatically or manually - is see two for Nadal (Rafa and Rafael).

Dev prep has already been done to move into the Daily Cycle. We plan to open the Daily Cycle after reaching 1000 signups. We are now at: 582

If some funny or duplicated Cards are not caught by a script we need to inactivate them manually. Inactivated Cards can still be edited and activated again.
In the future users will be voting on cards to be activated or inactivated (as well as voting profiles) but until then we will need to take the action.

Will there be a campaign to attract more users  ?
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:27:25 AM

Is that airdrop promo is still active or all spots are taken by the members. This topic was started few months ago but airdrop in the title caught my attention towards this. Is that necessary to link the social media accounts with this.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:26:08 PM

It's active yes.

duplicates
https://www.pr.network/card/honda
https://www.pr.network/card/us-army

invalid cards
https://www.pr.network/card/yolo-cat
https://www.pr.network/card/ico
https://www.pr.network/card/sportscenter
https://www.pr.network/card/pokemon
https://www.pr.network/card/hitler-warfield
https://www.pr.network/card/south-park

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:20:07 PM

Great input, thanks 2fresh! Cards have been inactivated.

Will there be a campaign to attract more users  ?

50% of token supply is dedicated to supporting the adoption through the Airdrop, so we will have plenty of ongoing bounties and promo campaigns.

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:43:05 PM

We've already got over 600 Members
We are approaching 6000 Votes and 1200 PR Cards.

The community is global. We 've got members from 32 countries. The majority of members are from the US, Indonesia, Poland, India, Philipines and France.

If you are just new...

wondering how to join the community and participate in the airdrop simply sign up and vote.
Use a Plus and a Minus to predict the general opinion about entities listed behind PR Cards, and create new PR Cards that aren't yet listed.

spetalkuhfie

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:50:52 PM

Awesome, thanks. Looking forward to it!

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:43:43 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 09:05:22 PM by PRNETWORK

While we work on the coolest and most important features:

- The Opinion Predictions
- Uniques Digital Assets Exchange
- Ledger Info and data upload
- Daily Voting Cycles

we also work on improving the user experience.

Even though we hesitated before we decided to enable comments for a test run. If it's as beneficial for the community as we think it can be we will keep it as a standard feature.

Our community members will be able to post comments on all PR Cards voted and vote and reply to comments of other members on all PR Cards. All Comments will gather votes. All comments with negative votes will require additional clicks to open it. After comments get reported as inappropriate and gather more negative votes, the comment will require more clicks to open it and eventually it will become blocked. The most positive comments will be on top of the PR Card. In the future comments are expected to be integrated with the incentivized predictions

Currently in the dev testing:

Users votes will decide whether comments are visible or not:

s1

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:29:12 AM

While we work on the coolest and most important features:

- The Opinion Predictions
- Uniques Digital Assets Exchange
- Ledger Info and data upload
- Daily Voting Cycles

we also work on improving the user experience.

Even though we hesitated before we decided to enable comments for a test run. If it's as beneficial for the community as we think it can be we will keep it as a standard feature.

Our community members will be able to post comments on all PR Cards voted and vote and reply to comments of other members on all PR Cards. All Comments will gather votes. All comments with negative votes will require additional clicks to open it. After comments get reported as inappropriate and gather more negative votes, the comment will require more clicks to open it and eventually it will become blocked. The most positive comments will be on top of the PR Card. In the future comments are expected to be integrated with the incentivized predictions

Currently in the dev testing:
https://i.imgur.com/1Z2P2lV.jpg

Users votes will decide whether comments are visible or not:
https://i.imgur.com/VFLKLDx.jpg

Comment-votes are different than Balanced-votes?  (Hope so).   Also, when is the ICO? Eagerly awaiting.
teleportlabs

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:36:37 AM

The list says 50% allocated for the ICO, is the rest to be airdropped, and wouldn't that significantly harm the value of the token?
tondalink

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:40:39 AM

Love this idea about REPUTATION on BLOCKCHAIN
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:44:19 AM

Comment-votes are different than Balanced-votes?  (Hope so).   Also, when is the ICO? Eagerly awaiting.

Yes, these are different. There will be no limits or balance required between Disagree/Agree on comments but the imbalance info will be included in voters profile info. This is all test run now, so if we see some bad stuff we might consider bringing the requirement for balance too.

100% sure.

We do ICO after main features (mentioned in the earlier post) are released. This is to keep PR.Network platform long-term resistant to all Token and ICO related legal concerns. However! Don't worry! There is a positive side of it! The good news is we can do a pre-registration, with email and small ETH confirmation!

This would give you the opportunity to lock yourself a privileged position in the Community ICO and Pre-ICO before anyone else!

Are you interested in the pre-registration for ICO? Tell us about it here and why do you think "PR+ will go to the moon!?"

The list says 50% allocated for the ICO, is the rest to be airdropped, and wouldn't that significantly harm the value of the token?

No - Airdrop is to support the Mainstream Adoption and the Development. Yearly release cap for airdrop is set to maximum 3 MLN per year. It will take total 20 years to release the coin in full.

2fresh

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:28:52 PM

Will we be able to buy in with btc?

About the ico structure,

- the ico can't sell out
- all circulating coins will be tied to the ico price for a year

What's your view on this? Don't you think it might lead to less investors?

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:16:42 PM

Per now only ETH is considered as an option but let us reconsider.

- PRN & PRICO will be traded at our internal exchange.
- ICO might last 12 months maximum but if more buyer are there, after one price point is "eaten" next will start automatically.

So it might happen than the ICO would be finished in days or max weeks, so no worries.

But think about it: Assuming ICO will last maximum period of 12 months. Still every month price of the Token will be offered for average 20% higher price, rising from the baseline 0.02$ to nominal price  of 0.2$. Isn't 1000% increase in a year huge enough?

PR+ to the moon! Smiley

Rym

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:21:28 PM

I don’t understand how I join to this airdrop I ask help please !!!!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:36:55 PM

Where is the airdrop detail?

We are still finalising the White Paper for the Public Reputation Network. The platform is designed to serve diversed communities. Over time all those communities will shape one PRN community that will decide on how PRN's looks like, as well as how the PRN token is airdropped - for this purpose we will utilise the Balanced Binary Voting (BBV) approach.

There is 12.000.000 PRN Tokens (PRN). Every 12 months only 1 Million of PRN will be released.
Each release will be based on the BBV approach. Total: 500K Airdrop/500K ICO's per year.

The first 12 months is counted as of the 07th of July 2017th. (3 years after the BBV has been invented) As we still work on the documentation we can only provide you with the guidance on how the PRN is planned to be allocated in the first Airdrop - Approximately 2 up to 3 months from now or after 10k community members reached.

Airdrop will be distributed to:

- Early adopters: The first x batch of verified users will get x qty of PRN. The second x batch of verified users will get x quantity of PRN-parameter, expect up to 12 batches.
- Early users: The first x batch of non-verified users will get x qty of PRN. The second x batch of non-verified users will get x quantity of PRN-parameter, expect up to 12 batches
- PRN Project supporters: There will be x qty of PRN assigned to Premium members.
- Voter's allocation pool - pro rata allocation of PRN tokens based on the number of the balanced votes per given time frame/cycle.
- Publisher's pool - pro rata allocation of PRN based on the number of PR Cards Published per given time frame/cycle.
- Community Airdrops where the PRN community influences on how many and to whom the PRN Token gets distributed.
- Each year only capped 1% of PRN token will be distributed to its founders. Total 12% of the total supply.
this is the nice airdrop project but i miss out this project. i want to know that this airdrop is now still running or end..?
In order to look your website,  i am appreciate and interested to join here. Hopefully you will get response me.
thanks
calxibe

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:51:10 PM

I have signed up on the site, hopefully this will be a successful coin!
2fresh

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:57:11 PM

Where is the airdrop detail?

We are still finalising the White Paper for the Public Reputation Network. The platform is designed to serve diversed communities. Over time all those communities will shape one PRN community that will decide on how PRN's looks like, as well as how the PRN token is airdropped - for this purpose we will utilise the Balanced Binary Voting (BBV) approach.

There is 12.000.000 PRN Tokens (PRN). Every 12 months only 1 Million of PRN will be released.
Each release will be based on the BBV approach. Total: 500K Airdrop/500K ICO's per year.

The first 12 months is counted as of the 07th of July 2017th. (3 years after the BBV has been invented) As we still work on the documentation we can only provide you with the guidance on how the PRN is planned to be allocated in the first Airdrop - Approximately 2 up to 3 months from now or after 10k community members reached.

Airdrop will be distributed to:

- Early adopters: The first x batch of verified users will get x qty of PRN. The second x batch of verified users will get x quantity of PRN-parameter, expect up to 12 batches.
- Early users: The first x batch of non-verified users will get x qty of PRN. The second x batch of non-verified users will get x quantity of PRN-parameter, expect up to 12 batches
- PRN Project supporters: There will be x qty of PRN assigned to Premium members.
- Voter's allocation pool - pro rata allocation of PRN tokens based on the number of the balanced votes per given time frame/cycle.
- Publisher's pool - pro rata allocation of PRN based on the number of PR Cards Published per given time frame/cycle.
- Community Airdrops where the PRN community influences on how many and to whom the PRN Token gets distributed.
- Each year only capped 1% of PRN token will be distributed to its founders. Total 12% of the total supply.
this is the nice airdrop project but i miss out this project. i want to know that this airdrop is now still running or end..?
In order to look your website,  i am appreciate and interested to join here. Hopefully you will get response me.
thanks

You haven't missed out at all, and you can join right away.

Comment-votes are different than Balanced-votes?  (Hope so).   Also, when is the ICO? Eagerly awaiting.

Yes, these are different. There will be no limits or balance required between Disagree/Agree on comments but the imbalance info will be included in voters profile info. This is all test run now, so if we see some bad stuff we might consider bringing the requirement for balance too.

100% sure.

We do ICO after main features (mentioned in the earlier post) are released. This is to keep PR.Network platform long-term resistant to all Token and ICO related legal concerns. However! Don't worry! There is a positive side of it! The good news is we can do a pre-registration, with email and small ETH confirmation!

This would give you the opportunity to lock yourself a privileged position in the Community ICO and Pre-ICO before anyone else!

Are you interested in the pre-registration for ICO? Tell us about it here and why do you think "PR+ will go to the moon!?"

No - Airdrop is to support the Mainstream Adoption and the Development. Yearly release cap for airdrop is set to maximum 3 MLN per year. It will take total 20 years to release the coin in full.

Interested in pre-registration.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:03:44 PM

I tried registering via Twitter but received an "Oopes!  Something went wrong" message so I tried registering on the main form.  I filled everything out and received the same message.  What should I do?

Thanks!
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:05:57 PM

thanks

Our 2 Official Airdrops are just starting.

It probably seems complicated but it really isn't. It's actually one of the easiest airdrops you could participate in. 
Simply sign up and vote to reflect the public opinion of famous people and organizations.

We are only approaching the 700th community member but the airdrop will be allocated to the first 12.000 Members
We've just passed 6100 Balanced Voted but the first 100.000 Balanced Votes will receive the airdrop.

This means Airdrop in only fulfilled in approx. 6% so far.

I tried registering via Twitter but received an "Oopes!  Something went wrong" message so I tried registering on the main form.  I filled everything out and received the same message.  What should I do?

Thanks!

Let us check the issue, thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: