Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews  (Read 33385 times)
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:58:38 AM

What determines the early bird level? and is there a way to check what level you are?

The Early Bird level depends on user's registration number, which isn't public yet but we will make it so.

There are 12 levels/waves of early adopters planned.

LVL 1 are all members with Queue ID 1-300 (all spots reserved)
LVL 2 are all member with Queue ID 301 until 1100 (current new members)
LVL 3 1101 till 2000th

This Airdrop will be executed according to the below plan:

The next new member will have registration number:572.
This qualifies him/her for LVL 2 Early Bird Level of 750 PRN.
Can you explain the difference between early bird supporter and early bird community , like seen in the ico schedule?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PRNETWORK (OP)

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:23:29 PM

Can you explain the difference between early bird supporter and early bird community , like seen in the ico schedule?

Please review the major update here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2009143.msg22387799#msg22387799

Early Bird Supporters - members who’ve been supporting the development of the platform since the beginning.
Early-Bird Investors, developers, partners and community members. Only signed up members with a minimum of 20 Balanced Votes can participate

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:28:39 PM

We are almost done with the comment-share section!

In the next couple of days, you will have an opportunity to: Share something important about "XYZ"
you will see the share section on top of each PR Card you voted, (just above the traits section: "I think XYS Is")

What is really cool is that everyone will be able to add embedded content to comments, so you can share relevant youtube videos, articles, music and more Smiley

Expect very soon another closed bounty "only for members of this thread". We want to boost up the number of comments and traits on PR Cards and we will incentivize you guys with tokens for sharing traits and comments. More details soon.

The Official Bounty Thread will be released publically as soon as coin's distribution is available on the PR.network platform. We work on it.

Guys, enjoy being Early Adopters! Great future is in front of us!

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:45:13 AM

In the next couple of days, you will have an opportunity to: Share something important about "XYZ"
you will see the share section on top of each PR Card you voted, (just above the traits section: "I think XYS Is")

What is really cool is that everyone will be able to add embedded content to comments, so you can share relevant youtube videos, articles, music and more Smiley

Expect very soon another closed bounty "only for members of this thread". We want to boost up the number of comments and traits on PR Cards and we will incentivize you guys with tokens for sharing traits and comments. More details soon.

The Official Bounty Thread will be released publically as soon as coin's distribution is available on the PR.network platform. We work on it.

Good news, great to see the project is progressing !
rockie2000

Activity: 126

Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:14:50 AM

Cool updates, keep on with the good work!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:57:30 PM

With all those added features, cards are becoming even more interesting to create and hold.
This adds a whole new dimension, even if you're only rating cards or just visiting them.
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:40:43 PM

With all those added features, cards are becoming even more interesting to create and hold.
This adds a whole new dimension, even if you're only rating cards or just visiting them.

Planty of new API's attached over time will turn PR Cards into fully-packed digital monitoring sensors of real objects and things.
This is how Public Opinions and Digital Value of all things can become part of IOT.

jznsamuel

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:41:58 PM

Will users have limited number of "comments"? And do we vote on comments as well?
Excited to test out this feature. Thanks for the update!

dukas93

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:48:02 PM

why cant i join in "logged in with Facebook"? it says something went wrong..

██
         ████

██████
       ████████
      ██████████

█████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████

█████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████

████
                       ██
Azbit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ROGER VER ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄

▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████

██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄

▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████

███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄

▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████

████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:56:16 AM

Will users have limited number of "comments"? And do we vote on comments as well?
This is a test run and we will not limit the number of comments per users. The only limitation is, that only members that cast votes on the card can create comments for it. Yes, all comments will receive agree/disagree votes (votes will be available for all). First, there will be no balancing requirement for votes on comments but most likely we will turn it on in the future.

Let us know if the issue is still there.

Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:07:45 PM

I'm still really unsure how my time spent on your website voting/creating cards etc will convert to a token that will have an actual value at some point.
Don't mind me tho - I'm still new to lots of things - so its probably just gone over my head.

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:32:32 PM

I'm still really unsure how my time spent on your website voting/creating cards etc will convert to a token that will have an actual value at some point.
Don't mind me tho - I'm still new to lots of things - so its probably just gone over my head.

Welcome to the World of Crypto! The Actual value of all tokens out there depends on the supply-demand ratio which primarily depends on the token utility (or very often just the hype). PR.network's token will have a strong utility and limited, shrinking supply (deflationary model) and we will work hard to create the hype.

You are currently creating the foundation for the platform. All Early Bird Adopters take part in airdrops. PR Cards you hold now are yours. All these cards will generate cryptocurrency for you each time, new voter votes on your card (or existing voter changes votes) You will be able to create a token for each of your cards and trade you PR Cards for crypto. (but then you will not earn for votes on your cards but the new owner will - there might be many owners of 1 PR Card - depending on who holds the token)

See current airdrops below:

An official announcement only to you and nobody else (yet)!

Some of you already know! We have two ongoing incentivized programs:

1) Early Bird Adopter Airdrop.

Where: 3 MLN of PRN Token is allocated to the first 12.000 Active Voters

Details:
Members must vote to have a minimum of 20 out of 100 Balanced Votes required. (20 BVs= 20% of Airdrop QTY, 50 BVs = 50% Airdrop 100 BVs = 100% Airdrop) Eardrop Qty depends on the early adopter level (there are 12). Airdrop will be credited to PR.Network accounts as soon as Token Exchange is up and running.

2) The first 100.000 Balanced Votes Bounty

The first 100K Balanced Votes will receive free 100.000 PRN Tokens attached to them and votes will be converted to Public Opinion Predictions.

Details:
1 Token Per Vote will back every out of 100K predictions - this bounty is to test live scenarios for P.O. Predictions - the main component of incentives. Free Tokens will work for members, and either earn or lose value daily depending on users accuracy in predicting opinions. 100K BV Bounty will be credited to PR.Network accounts as soon as Public Opinion Prediction is up and running.

Tell your friends and family and let's vote for better tomorrow!

After we launch comments on the platform we will announce one more! Stay tuned, we should have comments released shortly, we now fix the last bugs.

jznsamuel

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:34:43 AM

This is a test run and we will not limit the number of comments per users. The only limitation is, that only members that cast votes on the card can create comments for it. Yes, all comments will receive agree/disagree votes (votes will be available for all). First, there will be no balancing requirement for votes on comments but most likely we will turn it on in the future.

I'm a bit apprehensive because I don't want the platform to become spammy. I rather like the current comment-less feature, but will looking forward to test this and see how things work out. I hope the card owner can moderate the comments on their cards. Maybe even delete it, with final deletion approval authority on the admin.

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:25:48 PM

Don't worry the ability to make comments is only available to members with the experience level 4 or greater. 30 BV is required to get to the level 4. (sounds a lot but very soon we move to the daily refresh of PR Points which will increase the number of available votes per day). Moderations will be done by the community. All comments with a bad reputation will be downvoted and automatically hidden but Community members will be able to unhide them using upvoting.

At this moment comments only support embedded content for: youtube videos, file extentions: .gif, .jpeg .png, .pdf , .mp3 but many more to come in the future.

You will be able to share cool news and gradually improve SEO of your PR Cards to attract more visitors and voters. (to increase: $$$ - from security fees, ads on cards)

Can your PR Cards to be in the top 5 searches in Google!? Sure they can!
Simply: Be fast and share interesting news before others, vote, reply to comments and share Your PR Cards on social media.

2fresh

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:33:13 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 10:47:15 PM by 2fresh

I'm a bit apprehensive because I don't want the platform to become spammy. I rather like the current comment-less feature, but will looking forward to test this and see how things work out. I hope the card owner can moderate the comments on their cards. Maybe even delete it, with final deletion approval authority on the admin.

I actually think the more interaction the better.

Any update regarding pre-registration?
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:18:41 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 10:41:44 PM by PRNETWORK

Good News!

We've got 3.000.000 (3 Million) of PRN Utility Token - which is a stunning 3% of the total supply of our Token ready for you to reserve!

Pre-registration details for the Community ICO will be shared before the end of this month!

We will first send out the details by emails directly to the early bird adopters:

Early Bird Adopter Level 1 - on the 31st of October.
Early Bird Adopter Level 2 -  on the 1st of November.

On the 2nd of November, we will share the link here on the forum.

The Community will have time until the 7th of November to submit Token Reservation Requests.

Token Reservation Details:

The Offer is huge:

4000%  Price Bonus (vs nominal price)
200       Tokens per 1 USD
60000   Tokens per 1 ETH

Reservation Requirements:

Submitted Reservation Form no later than 7th of Novembers:

- Your Email:
- Your Country:
- QTY of PRN you reserve:
- Total Amount in USD $:

There is a cap of 500.000 PRN / 2500 USD and Per community member!

If reservations will be for more than 3.000.000 MLN PRN

- Token distribution will occur pro-rata.

If reservations will be for less than 3.000.000 MLN PRN

- We, the founders reserve the right to purchase remaining tokens  Cool

NOTE: Only community members can participate! At least 20 Votes at PR.network is required to participate in the token reservation!  

Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:41:30 PM

Please review the major update here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2009143.msg22387799#msg22387799

Early Bird Supporters - members who’ve been supporting the development of the platform since the beginning.
Early-Bird Investors, developers, partners and community members. Only signed up members with a minimum of 20 Balanced Votes can participate
what happened to the early bird supporter bonus?
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 01:09:26 AM by PRNETWORK

All 3 MLN has been already reserved. August was the last moment to take part in the Early Bird Supporter allocation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2009143.msg20677811#msg20677811

2fresh

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:21:51 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 01:35:27 AM by 2fresh

All 3 MLN already has been already reserved. August was the last moment to take part in the Early Bird Supporter allocation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2009143.msg20677811#msg20677811

Could have announced it a bit better, a little disappointing to be pointed to 2 lines within a huge post which apparently was meant for buying tokens.
But ok, c'est la vie.
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:27:20 AM

Could have announced it a bit better, a little disappointing to be pointed to 2 lines within a huge post which apparently was meant for buying tokens.
But ok, c'est la vie.

We hear you!

We have had 3 times higher demand for Tokens than the available supply. We've given the opportunity for the community, however, the priority has been given to support the existing backlog of reservations from early supporters. Note all the people in this group been involved in the project since 2015-2016.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: