Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:22:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews  (Read 33385 times)
jznsamuel

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:51:12 PM

Thank you PRN Community!

PRN Token RESERVATION have exceeded target 15.000$, 50 ETH!

All participants are high-level community members! Which is great!

We still have 3 days left! Let's see where we land at!

An update on PRE-ICO:

We keep developing PR.network using funds we have! This 50 ETH will help us primarily to market the platofrm before and during the PRE-ICO.  During the PRE-ICO our platform will be fully functional. We plan to sell 12.000.000 Tokens. 200 Tokens per 1$, (2000% Bonus) Our target will be to collect 400 ETH, 120.000$ . Funds will be used to support mainstream adoption, global compliance and to carry out future ICOs as per the schedule.

Great to hear, and glad to be part of the group supporting this community.

BTW how do we embed images/videos into comments. It doesn't seem to render. Can you look into it and share the steps to do the same.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PRNETWORK (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:30:58 PM

PRN Token reservations went over 57 ETH! - 17.000$! It's 2K$ over the target!  

This is an amazing result, no promotion, no press, nothing!!!  PRN to The Moon!

31 hours left so why don't you grab some PRN!?

RESERVE PRN: https://goo.gl/forms/nOa230W4kGQlSIYX2

Join us! We build silently to emerge as the most meaningful social media platforms out there!

Great to hear, and glad to be part of the group supporting this community.

BTW how do we embed images/videos into comments. It doesn't seem to render. Can you look into it and share the steps to do the same.

Thank you for a wonderful support! It's really great to have you guys building this meaningful social network opportunity!

Content gets embedded automatically on youtube links, or imgur, .pdf .mp3. Devs will increase the number of possible option, however now they suggested to us no to extend it too due to possible malicious code and security concerns.

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:36:25 PM

Once again thank you!

And congratulation to our new PRN Elite members!  (with min. 20.000 PRN)

Quick update:

We'll shortly implement the below :

- Shoutbox - community Chat, where you can meet us and other members. Almost ready!
- Card Naming system update: Official Name + Alternative names (PRN, PR.Network, PubRepNet etc)
- Daily cycles, daily allocation of points and 22 hours voting cycles (2h for Token redistribution)
- Google customer search button on PR Cards

2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:01:34 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 02:50:14 AM by 2fresh

Nice one.
How much eth was collected?
nimy

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:14:52 PM

Just want to know about the air-drop thing.. early adopter still get it? Where i can find the update information about this.
Thanks.. Sorry if i miss something here..
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:33:37 PM

Nice one.
How much eth was collected?
We've hit 60 ETH so the allocation will happen pro-rata. Approx. 0.833 PRN for every 1 PRN Reserved as there is only 3% - 3MLN of total 100 MLN PRN Tokens.
Just want to know about the air-drop thing.. early adopter still get it? Where i can find the update information about this.
Thanks.. Sorry if i miss something here..
Soon we're adding PRN to PR.network and you will be seeing a wallet at your PR.network accounts. PRN will be regularly allocated to all accounts for bounties and airdrops. There will be full visibility on all PRN Token Transfers. Users will be able to deposit, withdraw and exchange tokens for ETH and BTC, the only constraint - there will be no possibility to exchange tokens for cheaper than the upcoming ICO Price.

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:23:40 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 07:12:45 PM by PRNETWORK

We've just launched PRN Community shoutbox!

>>>>>>https://pr.network/shoutbox<<<<<<

This Public Community Chat will help us improve communication! You can write anything you want. Say hello, tell us about bugs, ideas and so on! Later, this tool will allow you to speculate about the public opinion and value of entities to affect results. In the future, we will also build a communicator between users to help to facilitate PR Card and token transactions!  

Our next implementation: Internal PRN Token transfers and Token Wallets. After that, deposit, withdrawal and PRN exchange to BTC, ETH!
Straight after we implement Predictions, Token factory and we are done! We can start marketing campaigns, to get our ICO and tokens to the moon!

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:25:21 PM

One more important update! Since today we're launching and testing the daily allocation of PR Points!

Your balancer will be refreshing now every day at 12:00 a.m. Central European Time!
No need to wait an entire week for more influence!

YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:07:37 AM

One more important update! Since today we're launching and testing the daily allocation of PR Points!

Your balancer will be refreshing now every day at 12:00 a.m. Central European Time!
No need to wait an entire week for more influence!

This is great news to be able to vote daily and voice out our opinions for public persons and organizations. We'll done PR.Network.
Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:05:18 PM

We've just launched PRN Community shoutbox!

>>>>>>https://pr.network/shoutbox<<<<<<

This Public Community Chat will help us improve communication! You can write anything you want. Say hello, tell us about bugs, ideas and so on! Later, this tool will allow you to speculate about the public opinion and value of entities to affect results. In the future, we will also build a communicator between users to help to facilitate PR Card and token transactions!  

Our next implementation: Internal PRN Token transfers and Token Wallets. After that, deposit, withdrawal and PRN exchange to BTC, ETH!
Straight after we implement Predictions, Token factory and we are done! We can start marketing campaigns, to get our ICO and tokens to the moon!

Nice update , looking forward to what is coming for this project.
2fresh

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:22:10 AM

Looking good  Cool

Should we be able to edit the traits we give to cards?
Sometimes you misclick and select the wrong trait and you can't undo.

Youtube links don't seem to embed automatically, btw.
daidaoxin1979

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:03:55 AM

really a good idea. looks very promising project
jznsamuel

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:02:03 PM

I think a user's (card owner's) social media handles on the site should be private. Probably a privacy setting to not allow everyone to see it?

womenfolding

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:28:16 PM

So, what's the purpose of having your token?
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:58:34 AM

Looking good  Cool

Should we be able to edit the traits we give to cards?
Sometimes you misclick and select the wrong trait and you can't undo.

Youtube links don't seem to embed automatically, btw.

You can change traits, just make sure overall summary of traits is in line with the PR you assign to the Card. If you give the card a negative PR, the summary of your traits must be minus so it at least needs to be: -1, if you try to make it 0, the script won't allow you (due to your score for this card is negative). In this scenario find another trait that you can downvote. If you keep giving plus and minus in a balanced fashion you will be able to use all of them. Traits utilized BBV too, but you can have an imbalance in traits, as big as you experience level.

I think a user's (card owner's) social media handles on the site should be private. Probably a privacy setting to not allow everyone to see it?

This is mainly for voter's verification purpose after we totally decentralize the platform the community will decide on who is a fake and who is a real member.

So, what's the purpose of having your token?

In case you didnt read page: 16 of this forum (We encourage everyone to read it)

UNIQUE DIGITAL ASSETS (UDAs)

PR.network is fueled by 2 Balanced Binary Tokens: PR+ and PR- the Unique Digital Assets.

PR+ and PR- are digital cryptographic currencies with a capped supply of a total of 100 Million.  PR+ and PR- work in synergy to provide security, utility and entertainment through rewards and opportunities to create, hold or exchange Unique Digital Assets (Tokens) that measure the value of public entities and matters.

PR+ TOKEN is an essential asset in terms of usability at PR.network. It executes all requests sent to the network. 100 MLN supply of PR+ is released based on a predefined plan in the Smart Contract. PR+ is utilized as network’s security against spam and Sybil attacks. Users use PR+ to Vote, create PR Cards and PR- Card Tokens. PR+ is based on deflationary supply model in which 100 PR+ is destroyed each time a new PR- Card Tokens is created. Deflationary model ends after PR+ reaches 50 Million Units and no more PR Card tokens can be created.

PR- TOKEN broadcasts real-time capitalization value of all PR Card Tokens created by the community. PR- Card tokens are Unique Digital Assets with a supply of 100 Units per Token. Each PR- Card Tokens measures the total value of each PR Card based on the real-time market capitalization for PR Card Tokens.  Every PR Card owner can create unique PR Card Tokens for each PR Cards in the collection. Holders of PR Card’s Tokens can earn up to 100% of security fees paid by the community depending on the percentage of PR Card Tokens they hold. New Ethereum tokens are generated with a click of a button and automatically added to the internal UDA Exchange and to user’s account balances. Creators of Unique Tokens can hold or trade their tokens with other community members. For every new PR- Card Token generated 100 PR+ is destroyed.  

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:18:34 AM

ARE WE READY TO RELEASE ALL THE BOUNTIES!? NO, BUT WE ARE ALMOST THERE!

Winter is coming. Soon you'll have chance to change your signature to this hot and rewarding one Grin
Thanks to: @Alexdrio, YouShallNotPass

Stay Tuned for more details!

Don't forget to say hello at:
https://pr.network/shoutbox

YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:26:00 AM

ARE WE READY TO RELEASE ALL THE BOUNTIES!? NO, BUT WE ARE ALMOST THERE!

Winter is coming. Soon you'll have chance to change your signature to this hot and rewarding one Grin
Thanks to: @Alexdrio, YouShallNotPass

Stay Tuned for more details!

Don't forget to say hello at:
https://pr.network/shoutbox

Nice one ! Can't wait for us to release the bounty program. Hopefully this will be a successful one.
jznsamuel

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:33:20 AM

There is a privacy concern, I don't want someone who doesn't agree with my voting pattern stalking me on twitter/facebook. I get it that the social media handles are used for verifying voters, but it should be a private feature, not public. Or atleast some of the social media handles should be made private.

This is mainly for voter's verification purpose after we totally decentralize the platform the community will decide on who is a fake and who is a real member.

2fresh

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:28:43 PM

There is a privacy concern, I don't want someone who doesn't agree with my voting pattern stalking me on twitter/facebook. I get it that the social media handles are used for verifying voters, but it should be a private feature, not public. Or atleast some of the social media handles should be made private.

I agree I think it should be used for verifying purposes only and remain private.

About comments, the formatting is lost, the lining/spacing the user uses when submitting the post I mean.
A comment can't contain a list for example because it gets formatted into long sentences.
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:04:59 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 05:36:13 PM by PRNETWORK

I agree I think it should be used for verifying purposes only and remain private.

About comments, the formatting is lost, the lining/spacing the user uses when submitting the post I mean.
A comment can't contain a list for example because it gets formatted into long sentences.

Members can freely choose which verifications are visible. Also, there is an option to disconnect social media if needed. It is possible to stay unverified, however, we encourage everyone to stay public, especially PR Card holders. Here at PR.network no one shares personal opinions or private information we only make predictions about the public opinion to win the highest incentives. (and the same deliver the highest possible public opinion prediction accuracy)

Could you share a print screen or a link to the example?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: