Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews  (Read 33385 times)
s1

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:44:34 PM

After spending an hour figuring out how to cancel a stuck transaction in Ethereum(and paying more than $2 for the privilege), I'm totally convince you made the right call with Stellar for the framework.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

DEV has been working hard, we should pay attention to it, and such COINS are likely to explode.
jznsamuel

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:34:07 PM

Please do something about cover photo, I always get some problem it, sometimes pic don't properly show up, so I try to resize it then it says it's not of proper width or height :/
We are sorry for the inconvenience but...We need to optimize this and some other parts of the code. Now we are focused implementing the dExchange, Token Factory, Reputation Betting/Predictions and the PRN Utility Token - XRP - so we can't do it right now but we will fix it as the 2nd priority soon after we set a full-time dev team. We apologize for now.

In the future, pictures will be pulled automatically thru APIs. PR Card Creators will select the most favorite one.
Actual entities we create PR Cards for will be allowed to control the contents of their cards after they are verified and approved as the owners.

Perhaps, going forward Donald Trump will be active at PR.netwok instead of the twitter!!! Smiley

Here is what DTrump and other members of the PR.network will be able to do with PR Cards that represent them,
or their organizations or things, events, products, services, they own etc:

- Add the avatar and the Banner
- Change of all Cards details
- Provide links to social media
- Reply to comments as a Card
- create targeted ads (to voters - opponents, proponents - and nonvoters

Ads on PR Card by PR card is an additional source of reward for PR Card owner. which will have an impact on price/total capitalization of each token

intrigued by the possibility of public entities interacting with their own cards.
i missed out on creating cards for some of my favorite celebs, but i'm still happy i could snag a few while they were still left Smiley

phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:50:19 AM

I have 1500 PRN in my MEW wallet. What can I do with it?
PRNETWORK (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:45:53 PM

We've moved to Stellar. We need an estimated 1 month to finish all and to initiate the coin sale and XPR distribution.

if you hold Ethereum based PRN You will receive an equivalent of XPR soon - make sure you have 100 BV to get the entire Bounty.
Please keep your ERC20 token - even not part of the official PR.network, it is still an important part of our legacy.

Just to confirm! We work hard Smiley Token exchange is ready! The token factory is on the way!

Yesterday we could see demos of the Apps for Android and IOS. Both look amazing and will bring PR.network to the next level.
There will be plenty of update coming now. We have a lot of copywriting that awaits publication.

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

We've moved to Stellar. We need an estimated 1 month to finish all and to initiate the coin sale and XPR distribution.

if you hold Ethereum based PRN You will receive an equivalent of XPR soon - make sure you have 100 BV to get the entire Bounty.
Please keep your ERC20 token - even not part of the official PR.network, it is still an important part of our legacy.

Just to confirm! We work hard Smiley Token exchange is ready! The token factory is on the way!

Yesterday we could see demos of the Apps for Android and IOS. Both look amazing and will bring PR.network to the next level.
There will be plenty of update coming now. We have a lot of copywriting that awaits publication.
Will you guys be doing any bounties once platform is fully complete and live?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:16:19 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 08:24:29 PM by PRNETWORK

Yes! Remember the idea of the balance? 50% of total XPR supply will be given away to founders, supporters and the most active community members and developers.

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:29:03 PM

A new wave of cryptos is coming...
Are you ready for an entirely new reality in the cryptocurrency world?

Check out the initial design for our MarketCap.Cards for all community tokens:

All assets created by the community will be automatically listed on the MarketCap.Cards website where everyone can easily monitor, buy/sell, trade or exchange PR Cards' tokens on the Stellar dEx!

nimy

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:16:30 AM

May i know what mean by 100BV to receive entire bounty? any example of this? i'm afraid to miss out.
libert19

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:04:27 AM

May i know what mean by 100BV to receive entire bounty? any example of this? i'm afraid to miss out.

BV stands for balanced votes. So that means you will need 100 balanced votes to receive bounty.

Suppose, if you spend '-' vote on some card, then this vote is not confirmed/balanced until you use opposite vote ie. here '+' on some other card.

Correct me, if I am wrong.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
s1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:18:19 AM

1 BV = a "+" vote and a "-" vote at PR.NETWORK site.  Based on your profile, you get 2 BV or more per day.  You vote today; you get another set of votes tomorrow.  Votes stay forever or until you reverse a vote.  More voting over time => higher ranking.  Oh, you can also make your own cards and vote on them.

In time, distribution of XPR will be based on how you vote according to how everyone else votes.  And, your cards make returns too.  I do not think a full description of this mechanism has been written up yet in a whitepaper.

As for how many XPR you get in airdrop, see this post.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2009143.msg21369476#msg21369476

It's a weird ptoject.  They are developing the product (voting,assets,internal exchange,etc) BEFORE the ICO and BEFORE the whitepaper.  This one is going to surprise people.
s1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:42:11 AM

https://i.imgur.com/VRDsxsE.png

All assets created by the community will be automatically listed on the MarketCap.Cards website where everyone can easily monitor, buy/sell, trade or exchange PR Cards' tokens on the Stellar dEx!
Incredible screen!!! Many questions.

1) I thought there were only going to be 100 units of each card?   I think fewer units make the cards more valuable.  (When there were fewer kittens, the price was much higher.)
2) What does the red/green/black represent?
3)  Does ownership of a card get the voting fees and a portion of daily airdrops to card owners?  Are these fees/drops in XPR units?  If so, as a trader, I would want to know the historical earnings per unit of a card when looking at that screen.
4) If I own all the units of a card, could I push the exchange price to infinity to muck up this screen?

Again, Great work!
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:55:56 AM

1) I thought there were only going to be 100 units of each card?   I think fewer units make the cards more valuable.  (When there were fewer kittens, the price was much higher.)
3)  Does ownership of a card get the voting fees and a portion of daily airdrops to card owners?  Are these fees/drops in XPR units?  If so, as a trader, I would want to know the historical earnings per unit of a card when looking at that screen.
4) If I own all the units of a card, could I push the exchange price to infinity to muck up this screen?

Again, Great work!

All cards are unique, there is only one of each card. Card owners can issue a maximum of 100 tokens with their card.
s1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:35:21 AM

Again, Great work!

All cards are unique, there is only one of each card. Card owners can issue a maximum of 100 tokens with their card.
The Circulation column says 16 million tokens in picture for each color (red/green/black) of each card.
libert19

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

I have one question, I made a card named "Freddie Mercury" but then I saw one similar card named "Freddy Mercury", so now I have made a duplicate card or what?

I think website didn't gave me any warning while creating "Freddie Mercury" because of that slight difference in spelling of "Freddie" <<— actually this is correct way to spell it anyway.

What I am supposed to do?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:22:16 PM

Again, Great work!

1)  Thank you to Borys, our new IO/UX designer/ yes, each PR Cards will have maximum 100 Tokens which represents 100% ownership of the card.
2) it represents the PR of the TOKEN based on PR Card's Reputation Status
3) Each card will provide historical and real-time data about the total network fee it has gathered,paid out, as well as bidds and bidds results for each Card.

Network Security Fee will be redistributed as follows:

- If a PR Card does not have a token:

50% to a PR Card Holder
50% to PR.network foundation (entity will be created in Amsterdam, the Netherlands this April)

After PR Card has Tokens attached:

100 %  of Network fee will go to PR Card Token holders.

All token creators will have an option to be donated to % to PR.network foundation - but it will not be obligatory.

4) you can push the price as high as you want but the bid-ask and the popularity of the PR Card will set the real-time price of each asset.

We still did not conclude on how to prevent members from HODL'ing assets- we want to make sure at least 50% of assets land at the dexchange no later than 12 months from the release. We will provide you the plan as soon as it is available.

I have one question, I made a card named "Freddie Mercury" but then I saw one similar card named "Freddy Mercury", so now I have made a duplicate card or what?

I think website didn't gave me any warning while creating "Freddie Mercury" because of that slight difference in spelling of "Freddie" <<— actually this is correct way to spell it anyway.

What I am supposed to do?

We need to fix the script which broke after the update - so... PR Cards with the lowest ID always win... even though they are ugly, incomplete or have typos. The current centralized approach is inefficient so we will move to an incentivized PR Cards management, where the community rules... but we are a bit far from this feature... sorry for the inconvenience in the short term.

YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

Lovely updates for PR.Network Cheesy I'll definitely keep updated on this one.
s1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:04:41 AM

Network Security Fee will be redistributed as follows:

- If a PR Card does not have a token:

50% to a PR Card Holder
50% to PR.network foundation (entity will be created in Amsterdam, the Netherlands this April)

After PR Card has Tokens attached:

100 %  of Network fee will go to PR Card Token holders.

All token creators will have an option to be donated to % to PR.network foundation - but it will not be obligatory.
We still did not conclude on how to prevent members from HODL'ing assets- we want to make sure at least 50% of assets land at the dexchange no later than 12 months from the release. We will provide you the plan as soon as it is available.

How would voters benefit after achieving BV min-level for XPR airdrops?  If ownership of token can be decimal %, perhaps each new card could auto-airdrop 50% of card tokens to the active voters over 12 mths, something like 2% of card token given to voters during that month, for 12 months.  So, Voting could lead to Card Ownership as well.   Just a suggestion; sure you have other ideas.
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

Thank you for the suggestion!

All, please share any other suggestions you guys have in mind.

We are working on a proof of vote feature, we will allow members to fund their "unfunded" wallets thru PR network.
We are very close to release XPR - technically we can release it at any time Wink but let us complete the asset factory and the PR prediction, soon after that we will turn on the countdown to the pre-sale.

moskovskiy89

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:37:14 AM

interesting project and will waiting furthermore about this projects.good luck team Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: