Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda should not be in DT2 ::::: Agree ? Yes : FuckOff  (Read 2788 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 08:12:48 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 08:25:28 AM by Lauda

I shall not comment on the thread yet for various reasons (mostly busy).

Has somebody else in DT tagged the accounts which Lauda had previously tagged?
I have contacted a few DT members to go through my ratings. Hopefully offending accounts will soon receive the ratings that they deserve.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:25:03 AM

Sorry I kind of got confused. As I recall Lauda was a staff so I though that it is autmatic to be listed in DT1 but I guess my understanding is wrong. But I think he should still be a DT member since he displayed a good combat against spammers but if not then it is fine since he holds a number of campaigns hence he can still do it.

Combatting spammers shouldn't count for anything to do with DT. The moderators / admins should be taking action against spammers.
Lauda was active against scammers. Has somebody else in DT tagged the accounts which Lauda had previously tagged?

As far as I know, moderators/admins are not actively participating to combat spammers or maybe some? Lauda on the other hand is active in combatting spammers and scammers even though he is not a forum staff so it kinda saddens me which his feedback is not anymore counted but its value hasn't still disappear for me.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 04:16:36 PM

MZ, that ranks among the stupidest comments I've read online.   If someone truly extorted another person, you don't think that should disqualify someone from a default trust list?  Come on, bro.

If it was extortion with trust feedback as leverage, he must be removed. If it was another case and was only a single case, I won't remove him from trust list as long he has good judgement, leave accurate feedback and is active.

But the fact I see is that that whole thing was an attempt to set up zeroxal, i.e., it wasn't a true extortion attempt.  A sting operation.   Misguided perhaps, but I don't believe it had the malicious intent others, like QS, are ascribing to it.  If it was true extortion,  there's no way in hell the extortionist should be on DT.

It is not about the intention here because we can't verify what they claim is true. If their extortion attempt was successful, they can run away with that money. If not, they can claim extortion for money was not their intention. I can't say whether this was the case with Lauda because I haven't interacted with her.

dillpicklechips

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:45:11 PM

But the fact I see is that that whole thing was an attempt to set up zeroxal, i.e., it wasn't a true extortion attempt.  A sting operation.   Misguided perhaps, but I don't believe it had the malicious intent others, like QS, are ascribing to it.  If it was true extortion,  there's no way in hell the extortionist should be on DT.

It is not about the intention here because we can't verify what they claim is true. If their extortion attempt was successful, they can run away with that money. If not, they can claim extortion for money was not their intention. I can't say whether this was the case with Lauda because I haven't interacted with her.

That's the most worst decision and a very wrong move that Lauda and her companions did. Even though it is for good intent but she and her colleagues didn't have the consent of the admin or not even clearly discussed through the members of the forum staffs.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:50:30 PM

But the fact I see is that that whole thing was an attempt to set up zeroxal, i.e., it wasn't a true extortion attempt.  A sting operation.   Misguided perhaps, but I don't believe it had the malicious intent others, like QS, are ascribing to it.  If it was true extortion,  there's no way in hell the extortionist should be on DT.

That's the most worst decision and a very wrong move that Lauda and her companions did. Even though it is for good intent but she and her colleagues didn't have the consent of the admin or not even clearly discussed through the members of the forum staffs.
What is the basis for you to say that lauda's extortion scheme had good intentions? Are you Lauda?
dillpicklechips

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:54:24 PM

What is the basis for you to say that lauda's extortion scheme had good intentions? Are you Lauda?

Well that's what they say but I should say that no one knows. I didn't said that I am the one who said that since I didn't use the pronoun "I", didn't I? Read it carefully and comprehend it properly.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:02:35 PM

But the fact I see is that that whole thing was an attempt to set up zeroxal, i.e., it wasn't a true extortion attempt.  A sting operation.   Misguided perhaps, but I don't believe it had the malicious intent others, like QS, are ascribing to it.  If it was true extortion,  there's no way in hell the extortionist should be on DT.

Well that's what they say but I should say that no one knows. I didn't said that I am the one who said that since I didn't use the pronoun "I", didn't I? Read it carefully and comprehend it properly.
You stated as a fact that Lauda was using good intentions when he attempted to extort someone. What is the basis for that statement?

You also did not answer my question if you are Lauda or not.
dillpicklechips

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:07:07 PM

You stated as a fact that Lauda was using good intentions when he attempted to extort someone. What is the basis for that statement?

Do you really have a problem with your comprehension? I opened the sentence with "even though" and are you utterly stupid and just trolling of expecting me to answer that lamest question you asked! Go back to your english teacher and learn some reading comprehension!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:08:55 PM

Do you really have a problem with your comprehension? I opened the sentence with "even though" and are you utterly stupid and just trolling of expecting me to answer that lamest question you asked! Go back to your english teacher and learn some reading comprehension!
In other words, there is no basis for your statement that Lauda had good intentions when he tried to extort someone.

The facts that you are both refusing to say that you are not Lauda, and that you are shilling for Lauda makes you very suspicious.
dillpicklechips

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:14:21 PM

In other words, there is no basis for your statement that Lauda had good intentions when he tried to extort someone.

The facts that you are both refusing to say that you are not Lauda, and that you are shilling for Lauda makes you very suspicious.

Since you don't have a common sense let me say that I am not Lauda so stop playing a detective wannabe. And I am not even trying to make Lauda a good person by giving that statement.

Let me teach you:

"Even though" is like "even if she says that". So we can read it as "Even she says that it is for good intent". Can you get any dumber please? At first I thought you are a troll but now you prove yourself that you're a clown. What a funny guy! A jerk, troll, and clown. That's 3 characteristics of such a magnificent person.

You seem to possess a much smaller brain than a regular human has. Cheesy
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:58:56 AM

What's so bad about Lauda?

I've never had an issue in an way with Lauda over various interactions.

~BCX~
babykoket

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:42:26 AM

how many accounts lauda has in this forum?

lauda always like to teach ppl Grin

with lauda everyone get a problem of comprehension. Roll Eyes

QS should see there are one or two lauda alt account in this thread Grin Grin

I dont use my real account because i dont want that lauda ruin my life one more time. Wink Wink

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 05:54:49 AM

I don't have any alt accounts.

how many accounts lauda has in this forum?
A single one.

I've never had an issue in an way with Lauda over various interactions.
That's probably because you aren't account farming and whatnot like quick scammers do. Cheesy

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:16:50 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 12:51:47 AM by Spoetnik

How does someone get into DT2?

I think users place too much trust in the trust network and should use escrow with every trade.

Its not the scammers fault they are scamming its the customers fault for not taking the proper precautions

Yup using an escrow is safe hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

TRUST SYSTEM?
See my earlier ha ha

Not the scammers fault?

Here is a thought.. Don't trade with shit heads here.
Problem solved.

Then what does your trust rating here mean after that?
I could care less if I had -999
What difference would it make it?
If I wanted to buy or sell coins I would go to an exchange or LocalBitcoins etc.
Anything else I would look elsewhere than dealing with scammy fuck tards here.

Maybe quit being low hanging crypto fruit?

Is there any legit reason to buy or sell anything here ever?
Not really..
And if there is just do what I do and that is deal with people you already know and trust.
Anyone trying to do shit on a notoriously scammy forum is an idiot that gets what they deserve.
Don't like it?
Go to a forum that disallows scams maybe morons.

And aside from greedy buying selling schemes what does the trust rating here do for you?
Unless you are having it used for some purpose it then serves no purpose.

Topic?

I couldn't care less.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 06:24:14 AM

Yup using an escrow is safe hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
I think that the correct wording would be: "Usually a lot safer".

Here is a thought.. Don't trade with shit heads here.
New members often do not know who is a "shit head" and who isn't.

I would care less if I had -999
What difference would it make it?
It would. People would be reluctant to trade with you or trust you in other ways.

If I wanted to buy or sell coins I would go to an exchange or LocalBitcoins etc.
It's not just about that.

Is there any legit reason to buy or sell anything here ever?
Not really..
That is just nonsense.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:02:19 AM

Hey QS and Kiklo please stop jumping so much my roof is coming down on my head Cheesy there will be a time for her to jump and celebrate don't you all know Karma is real?
Didn't Satoshi invent bitcoin because of the same trust issue? why not make it implemented on this forum as well something like trust miners as more feed back you'd have more power in your voting, people could vote on scores like steem, when someone posts any feedback after paying a fee their review order will be a priority, more fees means needs urgent voting, and then a few  pools of different member groups will vote up or down and which ever of those groups had more trusted people in them could receive the fees and then rate negative or positive.

Or just please I beg of you Satoshi, sorry Theymos to make people actually to pay a fee whenever they want to post any feed back, if you would have to pay $20/ $40 for leaving red tag then you'd be extremely careful with your feed backs, more numbers being added to your trust score the more you'd be paying, let people buy their green trusts but at least they'd be paying from pocket and none of this would've happened.

Simply don't give people power and then complain how they abuse it, wtf did you expect? you just give me power and I will abuse it, it's in our nature, Lauda and her personality is irrelevant here, don't let the door open because the little cute kitty is curious and will go outside, instead put a dog in the yard or give her an electric shock every time she tried to go out, it means she'd have to pay a price and far she'd go the more powerful the shock.

This is like having a daughter and chaining her in the house saying if she goes out she might have sex with someone eventually and then a few short minded morons come here and throw a party just because you installed an iron electric fence in front of her va*ina, denying her from being her true self.

Lauda doesn't need to get back on the DT because people will come and keep crushing her, the trust system should change, if I ever wanted to leave a negative on someone then I should pay a sum to at least 50 people and if 26 of them vote against me I still would be paying that fee but the case had been reviewed by 50 members, and the funds could be accumulated over time and all of those 50 members would receive their share every month and those members also must change periodically and randomly to avoid gaming the system.

If I spent more than an hour to type this is because I truly admire and respect Lauda, not because of her position but because she has an extraordinary and unique character, even though I know like everyone else that she's so mean
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:42:15 PM

Love how every single QS "rebuttal" in this thread ends with "are you Lauda?".  It's just that our own favorite sockpuppeteer can't help but thinking that everyone else works the way he does: an army of sockpuppets to try to keep bumping and echoing.  QS: you've been caught at it again and again, do you remember when you said you were going to leave the forum?

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:07:44 AM

Well i don't have a problem with Lauda.
She / He / It ..is trying to make the system we have here work.
I don't like how the system is setup or i should say changed over time.
For example when i got here there was no SIG campaigns or ICO's to spam about.

Lauda has clearly been trying to make what we have here work.
I just don't see it as anything usable..
What she said was "nonsense".

What kind of an idiot trades here on the forum when scamming is allowed ?
Seriously.
Did you all hear me point out how staff ignore the Paypal TOS issue ?
How they allow SIG campaign'ers to run wild ?
How they allow spamming all over so guys can rank up ? Seen off topic ?
Guys can sell their accounts ? then cry hacked and charge back on it ?
Do i need to go on ?

This place is fucked up and scammy beyond comprehension.
So yeah.. why would you be using your bought account to create a business out of it buying & selling Paypal / BTC here ?
What happens when PP is tipped off ?
And ohhh yes idiots.. i can assure you i have in fact ratted you the fuck out too.
I told them to come here and watch you shitheads.
And yeah.. PP knows who the shitheads are. Wink

They are the ones who i tried to neg but got banned and posts removed and mouthed off etc
when i negged the PP army of traders here who hop from account to account..
Staff here protect them and their scammy forum account monetization antics.
I pointed out how one of them for example told me he had been caught numerous times and had money taken by PP and he simply goes and creates a new account at PP then says he rights off the money and forgets about it.

So what happens when the PP fraudsters forum busness man here can not recover the seized funds or cover the loss ?
The users gets burned.
Is there a sticky on that warning people ? Of fucking course not ROFL  Cheesy

And what did theymos have in that market section ?
A sticky on how PP charge backs are a risk.
Uhhh no theymos.. getting caught having any association to crypto with your PP account is a risk.
We know because it says so in the TOS.
And when i post about that in that section they delete my posts.
Who ? ...staff + the guys account hopping.

Making it work ?

fuck off.. gimme a break  Cheesy
those days are long gone Lauda.. the ship sailed and no one told you.

This place is a scam fest and it is because staff want it this way.
Every which way you look at it this is a corrupt rigged scammy ass retarded joke.

So ?

yeah..

uhh WHY the fucking hell would you be here doing deals with nobody random accounts ?
Which i might add are the overwhelming majority here.

PS:
I have done a few deals with guys in crypto and i sure as hell never used an Escrow.
Myself and the others parties had full 100% trust.
I have never used an escrow in my life once.
Why would i ?
If you don't trust the person should you be doing deals with them ?

ahh greed is a hell of a bitch isn't it ROFL

@Lauda
I agreed with everything you said earlier in response to me except the last part.
Don't take offense i see what you mean etc.
I just differ in my view that trying to fix this place is worth it.
Not when we do not have support from admins.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 08:25:04 AM

If I spent more than an hour to type this is because I truly admire and respect Lauda, not because of her position but because she has an extraordinary and unique character, even though I know like everyone else that she's so mean
Thanks. Obviously I am unique as I am lucipurr. Tongue

Love how every single QS "rebuttal" in this thread ends with "are you Lauda?". 
You are all Lauda, said the master sockpuppeteer. Cheesy

@Lauda
I agreed with everything you said earlier in response to me except the last part.
Don't take offense i see what you mean etc.
I just differ in my view that trying to fix this place is worth it.
Not when we do not have support from admins.
I disagree with you. Had I not used this forum, I would never have bought the items that I have. Bitcoin physical collectibles would probably be very rare in comparison (i.e. not many would be made, and a "community" would never have formed). The only alternative where there is a fair amount of coins listed (at absurdly high prices) is Ebay, and I would rather not buy coins at all than use that.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
DrMsEr (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:56:53 PM

It seems the hero is back to action.
Welcome back lauda to power...

Welcome lauda to be back in DT-2 Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print