Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda should not be in DT2 ::::: Agree ? Yes : FuckOff  (Read 2788 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:30:28 PM

I really don't think it is appropriate to have an extortionist on the default trust network. Especially one that ignores negative consequences of his actions and solely takes actions based on positive possible outcomes.

This makes me question the judgment of hilariousandco
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 06:33:50 PM

It seems the hero is back to action.
Welcome back lauda to power...
I can transform back to super kitty again! Cheesy

Welcome lauda to be back in DT-2 Smiley
Thanks.

Especially one that ignores negative consequences of his actions and solely takes actions based on positive possible outcomes.
This is absolutely untrue. Then again, what can one expect from a known scammer who sells DT accounts to other scammers and whatnot? Roll Eyes

You're really predictable.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 07:08:48 PM

hilariousandco make the right decision.

Lauda has tagged a lot of scammers in the past - many which I and other DT members did not tag because he did.  It would not be right for all those rightfully tagged members to revert back to neutral.  I don't agree with everything he tags, but I'm sure everyone doesn't agree with everyone I tag.  Smiley

QS is butthurt because his trust is back where it belongs. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:12:03 AM

I really don't think it is appropriate to have an extortionist on the default trust network. Especially one that ignores negative consequences of his actions and solely takes actions based on positive possible outcomes.

Most of the other DT1 members (except HostFat and OgNasty) seem to have a neutral view on the whole episode.
You can try to work on them.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:13:41 AM

Most of the other DT1 members (except HostFat and OgNasty) seem to have a neutral view on the whole episode.
You can try to work on them.
Sure, except for those that who don't want lauda in the default trust network, all of the "DT1" members have a neutral position/s

There are 13 people trusted directly by DefaultTrust, two of them have explicitly excluded lauda and at least one of them fired lauda from being a moderator. Cyrus also used to have lauda on his trust list but removed him after his extortion incident.

That is between 15 and 30% of "DT1" members depending on how you count, which is no trivial percentage.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:22:06 AM

QuickSeller can I ask why you seem so concerned about it?
Sorry but it seems you have a vested interest.. Not sure what entirely.
And I sided with you more than Lauda on the drama before too eh.
I'm just a bit dumb founded why this seems to matter so much to you.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:35:48 AM

Sorry but it seems you have a vested interest.. Not sure what entirely.
And I sided with you more than Lauda on the drama before too eh.
I'm just a bit dumb founded why this seems to matter so much to you.
And in addition to that, I'm not sure why anyone would listen to the opinion of a scammer who has a negative feedback score in the hundreds.  It's true what Vod said, he's butthurt, and additionally he's a troll of trolls.  Likely extremely autistic and certainly a psychopathic personality.

Definitely mixed opinions on Lauda.  That so-called sting operation probably was ill advised, but overall he/she/it does a great job with the scammer whackamole game.  And QS, I don't claim to know Lauda's intentions (no one can).  But when all is weighed together, I don't believe it was truly an extortion attempt.  I believe it was exactly as it was claimed, which is a trap set up to catch Zeroxal. 
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 05:52:47 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 06:04:12 AM by Lauda

There are 13 people trusted directly by DefaultTrust, two of them have explicitly excluded lauda and at least one of them fired lauda from being a moderator.
HostFat has excluded me due to my strongly vocal views of the BU cancer. It has nothing to do with the trust system (nor is he fit for DT1 anyways). The latter is irrelevant. Roll Eyes

Cyrus also used to have lauda on his trust list but removed him after his extortion incident.
I have never been informed of either one, thus I'm going to assume you're lying. When Cyrus went to DT1, I explicitly remember not being on his list. Which is something that I should avoid commenting on, for his sake. Roll Eyes

That is between 15 and 30% of "DT1" members depending on how you count, which is no trivial percentage.
1 out of 13 people. 15-30% only in your delusions. Kiss

I have probably tagged a ton of his accounts to-be-sold or used for to-be-used-for-spamming.

That so-called sting operation probably was ill advised..
Mistakes were made, things have been learned. Grin

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:56:26 AM

That a was what I was trying not to say Lauda in your reply back to me..
Pearl's I agree..
I can think of no other reason why he has such a vested interest in you being on DT or not.
QuickSeller has quite the hard on for you.  Shocked
He's been railing against Lauda all over for ages..

I have never had any issue with QuickSeller either so I don't want him to think I am so much trying to take sides..
Just highlighting a perspective.

Me I couldn't care less about trust rating stuff aside from I end up having to explain mine often which can be tiresome.
It's not like I ever ripped anyone off.
People shoe horned a negative on me here over sketchy reasons.
Like Kludge I will never know why he came after me out of the blue randomly with multiple accounts and a death threat via pm.. And VOD got mad over a joke then escalated things..
And the Monero guys had negged me 4 times with 2 accounts over a topic title here.. Called Monero French police fraud.
Later I noticed smooth removed his two negs and smoothie never removed his two.

So I think it's about personal agendas all too often.
In my view trust system abuse.
It shouldn't be about who likes whom like popularity contest in high school.

FUD first & ask questions later™
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:11:26 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 01:33:59 PM by iluvpie60

I have not seen Lauda do anything wrong.

She runs a campaign for for a lot of things, specifically I was in Bitmixer and she paid out to me 6 different weeks in a row and was fair about it. I got over .15 BTC in that time period. I would not expect a scammer to pay me on time every week, let alone paying tons of other people and managing multiple campaigns. Though I wanted to say I am unsure if she directly controlled the payments or not, but I believe she did check post history and do everything else each week involved in a campaign.

Just for the fun of it, I just went through her feedback and looked at anything negative people said, nothing  shows that she has done anything wrong. All of the reference links people put make no sense and don't prove or show anything. To me it looks like she flags a lot of scammers and newbies asking for loans.

I do not see any problems. What exactly are people's complaints against her, that she gives potential scammers negative trust?? So the scammers she flags go and leave her bad feedback?lol....

EDIT: I am now unsure if Lauda is a guy or a woman because I see other people saying "he"above. Sorry if I got it wrong Smiley not intentional.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:06:23 PM

You can farmed your account here easily, because it has been supported by global moderator.
It is not. If you think that it is, then please publicly post your farmed accounts and let's see what happens. Kiss
Lauda is literally threatening to leave negative trust against anyone who disagrees with him.

Is this the kind of person who should have any kind of power.

*actually blazed and hilariousandco are leaving negative ratings for anyone who disagrees with lauda via lauda

Edit - http://archive.is/H3dPR
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 03:08:30 PM

You can farmed your account here easily, because it has been supported by global moderator.
It is not. If you think that it is, then please publicly post your farmed accounts and let's see what happens. Kiss
Lauda is literally threatening to leave negative trust against anyone who disagrees with him.
That is not a threat. I suggest visiting a nearby hospital as you may be suffering from mental issues. The point of that post (or paragraph of the post) is that the claim itself is ludicrous, and OP could be proven wrong by posting a list of such accounts (which would obviously get banned).

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:11:11 PM

That is not a threat.
That is exactly what it is. You are implying that you will leave negative ratings for this person's account who is disagreeing with you.

This is what you did to BMB when he asked you tough questions in The Who should be the new owner of the WO thread. This is what you have done other times as well.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 03:12:54 PM

That is exactly what it is. You are implying that you will leave negative ratings for this person's account who is disagreeing with you.

This is what you did to BMB when he asked you tough questions in The Who should be the new owner of the WO thread. This is what you have done other times as well.
Absolute nonsense. Read my post before spamming (nothing surprising for an (ex)sig. spammer and account farmer).

The point of that post (or paragraph of the post) is that the claim itself is ludicrous, and OP could be proven wrong by posting a list of such accounts (which would obviously get banned).

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:21:21 PM

Absolute nonsense. Read my post before spamming (nothing surprising for an (ex)sig. spammer and account farmer).

The point of that post (or paragraph of the post) is that the claim itself is ludicrous, and OP could be proven wrong by posting a list of such accounts (which would obviously get banned).
1) you edited your post after I responded
2) your ad hominem attacks only make it look like you know you have a weak argument (you do)
3) you have a history of engaging in this behavior
4) anyone who has the authority to ban accounts in that manner already has access to that information so posting it would be redundant and asking him to post it would be redundant.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 03:24:26 PM

1) I've just made up something because I am a spammer who is unable to admit being wrong.
2) You've posted a few facts about me.
3) I don't know why I am trying to lie again.
I've fixed these for you. I guess you miss-typed what you initially wanted to say.

4) anyone who has the authority to ban accounts in that manner already has access to that information so posting it would be redundant and asking him to post it would be redundant.
Hilariousandco and grue can ban them, and they do not have access to any extra information. Again, you are unable to admit to being wrong (must be some weird complex of yours, just like your obsession with cats). Smiley

I sense some inherent panic.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:58:23 PM

OH THE FUCKING IRONY!!!

Whatever QS does and thinks is cool, what others do and think is wrong.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:12:26 PM

No reason to think he isn't still sig spamming and account farming.  He's definitely still doing all the other stuff he used to do.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:35:04 PM

No reason to think he isn't still sig spamming and account farming.  He's definitely still doing all the other stuff he used to do.

Do you have any proof of that? Because I think that's some pretty serious accusations. Most signature campaigns have a rule of only one user per.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:16:08 PM

Do you have any proof of that?
No.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: