Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:17:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Programming Services for Satoshis  (Read 314 times)
nickmayhem (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Get Upto Date News Of Gold

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 02:50:56 PM

Hello,

I am a Webmaster with knowledge of LAMP technologies and a full stack developer.

Have experience of 17 years in this.

I just want to make some satoshis so that I can know how this all works. I have a coinbase wallet as of now. But faucets are paying almost nothing and anything I make goes into transaction fees.

I am willing to offer my services for some bitcoins(satoshis) I am not firm or not to make fast money here. I am here to actually get into this thing and see how it goes.

I can do almost anything that is web development related.

Please PM me if you are interested I can show my portfolio of work.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ScriptDaddy2017

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:31:08 PM

Hey, could you pm me your portfolio please?
chopcoin.io

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 06:04:10 PM

Perhaps you could have a look at my interactive Bitcoin faucet and decide whether you would like to become involved with this project?
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:10:07 PM

Hello,

I am a Webmaster with knowledge of LAMP technologies and a full stack developer.

Have experience of 17 years in this.

I just want to make some satoshis so that I can know how this all works. I have a coinbase wallet as of now. But faucets are paying almost nothing and anything I make goes into transaction fees.

I am willing to offer my services for some bitcoins(satoshis) I am not firm or not to make fast money here. I am here to actually get into this thing and see how it goes.

I can do almost anything that is web development related.

Please PM me if you are interested I can show my portfolio of work.

Thanks.

So basically you want to work for cents? What's the point of gaining 17 years of experience and learning/mastering web development for just cents? You should probably just offer your service properly. Consider rewriting this ad.
nickmayhem (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 11:16:55 AM

Perhaps you could have a look at my interactive Bitcoin faucet and decide whether you would like to become involved with this project?

Yes will send you a PM with some ideas and how I can be of use Smiley

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------

So basically you want to work for cents? What's the point of gaining 17 years of experience and learning/mastering web development for just cents? You should probably just offer your service properly. Consider rewriting this ad.

The point is I am already making good money off my web development and Yes I could have just purchased the Bitcoins with my money but that won't be fun for me.

I am looking to rub it out like old days and get my hands on some satoshis. This way I might be able to make new contacts and also learn about Bitcoins.

Thanks.

abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:44:26 AM

So behind the face of a newbie, lies a legend ! The forum community would like to now more about you. Please share your experiences or portfolios to get yourself judged better.
nickmayhem (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 10:21:42 AM

Have already PMed above guys my portfolio with links to work that I have done and am doing.

I don't paste it on publically due to terms with my clients. That does applies to older clients as well as new ones.

If you are interested I can send you links too and you can verify.

Thanks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: