Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Programming Services for Satoshis  (Read 314 times)
nickmayhem (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Get Upto Date News Of Gold

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 02:50:56 PM

Hello,

I am a Webmaster with knowledge of LAMP technologies and a full stack developer.

Have experience of 17 years in this.

I just want to make some satoshis so that I can know how this all works. I have a coinbase wallet as of now. But faucets are paying almost nothing and anything I make goes into transaction fees.

I am willing to offer my services for some bitcoins(satoshis) I am not firm or not to make fast money here. I am here to actually get into this thing and see how it goes.

I can do almost anything that is web development related.

Please PM me if you are interested I can show my portfolio of work.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ScriptDaddy2017

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:31:08 PM

Hey, could you pm me your portfolio please?
chopcoin.io

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 06:04:10 PM

Perhaps you could have a look at my interactive Bitcoin faucet and decide whether you would like to become involved with this project?
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:10:07 PM

Hello,

I am a Webmaster with knowledge of LAMP technologies and a full stack developer.

Have experience of 17 years in this.

I just want to make some satoshis so that I can know how this all works. I have a coinbase wallet as of now. But faucets are paying almost nothing and anything I make goes into transaction fees.

I am willing to offer my services for some bitcoins(satoshis) I am not firm or not to make fast money here. I am here to actually get into this thing and see how it goes.

I can do almost anything that is web development related.

Please PM me if you are interested I can show my portfolio of work.

Thanks.

So basically you want to work for cents? What's the point of gaining 17 years of experience and learning/mastering web development for just cents? You should probably just offer your service properly. Consider rewriting this ad.
nickmayhem (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 11:16:55 AM

Perhaps you could have a look at my interactive Bitcoin faucet and decide whether you would like to become involved with this project?

Yes will send you a PM with some ideas and how I can be of use Smiley

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------

So basically you want to work for cents? What's the point of gaining 17 years of experience and learning/mastering web development for just cents? You should probably just offer your service properly. Consider rewriting this ad.

The point is I am already making good money off my web development and Yes I could have just purchased the Bitcoins with my money but that won't be fun for me.

I am looking to rub it out like old days and get my hands on some satoshis. This way I might be able to make new contacts and also learn about Bitcoins.

Thanks.

abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:44:26 AM

So behind the face of a newbie, lies a legend ! The forum community would like to now more about you. Please share your experiences or portfolios to get yourself judged better.
nickmayhem (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 10:21:42 AM

Have already PMed above guys my portfolio with links to work that I have done and am doing.

I don't paste it on publically due to terms with my clients. That does applies to older clients as well as new ones.

If you are interested I can send you links too and you can verify.

Thanks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: