Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:14:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to learn everything about bitcoin and blockchain and cryptocurrency..  (Read 1072 times)
Coinzzz (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:49:32 PM

Thanks a lot guys...

I have saved all the resources and links Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:02:40 PM

Hello guys,

I registered here a while back but as it has become hot again i want to know everything about this industry.

I know a few thing or two but i want to know in dept about all this stufs like how blockchain functions, how does market works, how the price goes up and down, some basic terminologies that are used everyday here.. etc

Can anyone recommend any book or anything?? I am extremely curious as i think thw blockchain technology is the future and many industries will benefit from it.

My background (if anyone want to know): I am an internet marketer with around 5 years or experience and really think that i am already behind and want to catch up as fast as I can.

Sorry if there are any typos, i posted this via my mobile.

Thank you all in advance!!

i suggest you can start by googling about it
then watch videos about bitcoin, trading and how to earn etc
then i suggest just explote this forum you can read facts and pick up credible infos
crypteris

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:56:45 PM

These topics are getting more popular and the number of sources is huge now (just google and you'll see). Searching youtube for different guides and video reviews is also very efficient. Try it.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:20:53 PM

Hi. You can also learn from this forum. find the topic that matches the problem you are facing. I think this forum will help you to find the problem. I've already solved a tough problem thanks to this forum. here a lot of members who want to share their knowledge to study and solve your problems.

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:38:22 PM

The easiest answer to your question is google, it may sound ridiculous but that's where I've mostly learned from bitcoin to the blockchain and some crytocurrencies and read some ebooks too about trading and of course in this forum. I really learned a lot from this forum and read a lot of topics here that helped me too.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:43:06 PM

These topics are getting more popular and the number of sources is huge now (just google and you'll see). Searching youtube for different guides and video reviews is also very efficient. Try it.
I think for learning purpose YouTube is the best channel. One can search his desired topic and you tube will provide it to you. There are many other ways of learning like Google search and other search engines, but I think YouTube is the best option. You can found a lot of videos about bitcoin and block chain on YouTube. Go there and watch your desired programme. You can also learn many other things.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:32:07 PM

The easiest answer to your question is google, it may sound ridiculous but that's where I've mostly learned from bitcoin to the blockchain and some crytocurrencies and read some ebooks too about trading and of course in this forum. I really learned a lot from this forum and read a lot of topics here that helped me too.
No dear mate it does not make sound ridiculous because today on Google everything is available we want if you want to know about bitcoin and the ways how to invest and trade in bitcoin and how to get your profit then the best way is using Google and through this forum you will take smart information so bitcoin is available on each site because it has become the world wide famous and every site contain some info about bitcoin now.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:36:08 AM

No dear mate it does not make sound ridiculous because today on Google everything is available we want if you want to know about bitcoin and the ways how to invest and trade in bitcoin and how to get your profit then the best way is using Google and through this forum you will take smart information so bitcoin is available on each site because it has become the world wide famous and every site contain some info about bitcoin now.

Yes I agree. The Google is the most experienced teacher, which will teach you everything you want. There are also many other sources like YouTube and daily motion etc. to learn about bitcoin, blockchain and other cryptocurrency.

But I think the most common and popular one is no doubt Google. Just give your required page or address and the Google will display everything about it.
harmunian

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:41:41 PM

First of all, I wish you a good start in what you started, though I am new. There are many ways you can learn how to work all the way with bitcoin you can go to pages that give the right information to know what you are doing without fear of not doing anything wrong.
Here is the page dude https://bitcoin.org/en/faq
Gloria_16

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:16:05 PM

subscribe to the group, they provide information, training, courses
https://vk.com/club137785347
wRex

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:39:43 PM

Hello guys,

I registered here a while back but as it has become hot again i want to know everything about this industry.

I know a few thing or two but i want to know in dept about all this stufs like how blockchain functions, how does market works, how the price goes up and down, some basic terminologies that are used everyday here.. etc

Can anyone recommend any book or anything?? I am extremely curious as i think thw blockchain technology is the future and many industries will benefit from it.

My background (if anyone want to know): I am an internet marketer with around 5 years or experience and really think that i am already behind and want to catch up as fast as I can.

Here some refference you can learn
1. CoinTelegraph.com
2. Coindesk.com
3. CoinMarkerCap.com
4. TokenMarket.net
5. The most valuable was Bitcointalk.org
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:17:15 PM

Yes I agree. The Google is the most experienced teacher, which will teach you everything you want. There are also many other sources like YouTube and daily motion etc. to learn about bitcoin, blockchain and other cryptocurrency.

But I think the most common and popular one is no doubt Google. Just give your required page or address and the Google will display everything about it.
Yes that is right that any kind of information can be find on internet. you can find all sort of information about bitcoin and blockchain and other crypto currencies. You can also find such information from this form, bitcointalk.org. i think this form is the best way to get information about blockchain and other ICOS in a good way.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:42:56 PM

Hello guys,

Here some refference you can learn
1. CoinTelegraph.com
2. Coindesk.com
3. CoinMarkerCap.com
4. TokenMarket.net
5. The most valuable was Bitcointalk.org
Those are a very valuable sites, which you newbies and beginners can start to build their knowledge about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. But as you said, that bitcoin community here are more valuable, so you can learn a lot in this forums of bitcointalk. You can always helped here by members, and you will know everything you want.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: