Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:55:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DNT] District0x - 🔵 Namebazaar.io LIVE!  (Read 114912 times)
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:19:53 AM

Listing on bittrex won't add value to DNT, but it only increased the daily volume, whales try to dump DNT for quick profit, and collect cheap DNT in long term.
yes, i can see many coins keep losing its value when hit on large exchanges, i think listing on large exchange like bittrex will be a good news for long-term which means that when we want to trade, we can trade easier

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:47:57 AM

Listing on bittrex won't add value to DNT, but it only increased the daily volume, whales try to dump DNT for quick profit, and collect cheap DNT in long term.

One way or another it's good for liquidity. Better to be listed on every reliable exchanges.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
devster

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:28:13 PM

Is this new ICO trying to do the same as District0x?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjZ1RJmK0Q8
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:47:29 PM

I am into DNT for the long hodl.

However, I am disappointed with the release of Name Bazaar.    It's like a semi more user friendly ENS for a product that no-one but a small subset of the whole population care about. Not only that, but you still have to buy names on ENS first if you want to sell any.  I really thought you'd be able to go on Name Bazaar and create your own names for a fee.     

I do understand that this is more of a proof-of-concept,  but it is disappointing and we are seeing the reflected in the market. 

With that being said,  I still believe that DNT will be a good project longer term.   

Your signature here
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:01:38 PM

Im sory if you alrady said this, but can anyone tell me what was the ico price of DNT? Thanks
devster

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:35:59 PM

Sooooo....what's this coin called? I presume it's not 'Districts' shown here...

https://www.districts.io/
devster

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:43:13 PM

Im sory if you alrady said this, but can anyone tell me what was the ico price of DNT? Thanks

I think it was roughly around $.0152, depending on timing and ETH price etc.
DataAnalyst

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:44:50 AM

http://bitcoinist.com/confideal-announces-cooperation-district0x/

Smart contract creation platform Confideal announced today that they have entered into a cooperation agreement with district0x, the network of decentralized marketplaces and communities.

[Note: This is a press release.]

district0x’s cooperation with Confideal will provide uncompromised benefits for both companies. district0x’s experience in creating “districts” as marketplaces that are operated by a lot of smart contracts is priceless, and Confideal will get a lot of experience and recognition by taking part in the creation of the smart contracts for new “districts.”

Thus, it will allow Confideal to get more client-flow through their platform, and it will allow districts to simplify their smart contract creation processes, because all of their d0xINFRA framework is comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and that is what Confideal is specialized in.

The district0x Network is a collective of marketplaces and communities, which we refer to as districts. Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network. All districts will be built upon a standard open-source framework, d0xINFRA. Modeled after the Ethlance stack, the d0xINFRA framework is comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries.

To provide all internet citizens with an opportunity to freely join and contribute to any district, to align incentives across all of a district’s participants, and to implement coordinated decision-making mechanisms to the district0x Network, the district0x Network Token has been introduced. The district0x Network Token (DNT) is a staking token, used by holders to join districts and participate in their governance.

Upon staking district0x Network Tokens to a district, participants receive an equivalent amount of voting rights in the district. Voting rights can be used to partake in the processes that determine everything from a district’s branding, to its accepted code of conduct, to the auxiliary modules that are integrated, to the way that fees collected by revenue-generating auxiliary modules are utilized, and beyond.

For more information about district0x, please visit district0x.io.

Confideal is a visual smart contract builder that makes creating, managing, and enforcing smart contracts quick and easy. Users with absolutely no coding skills can create an enforceable, self-executing, and secure digital agreement powered by Ethereum for all types of transactions. The platform’s built-in arbitration module allows contract parties to resolve disputes in the Confideal environment using top-rated arbiters without the need to reveal any personal data. It offers a revolutionary opportunity for enterprises, small companies, and individuals to execute deals without the need for costly and delay-inducing intermediaries.

For more information about Confideal, please visit confideal.io or chat with the team on Telegram.
barto123

Activity: 647
Merit: 321

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:00:29 AM

Damn this is going to be huge! 20m marketcap I'm in. Don't care if it goes to 2m I'm holding tight. This one could be headed to Billion territory longterm

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Brendada

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:12:33 AM

DNT is dead. It was all hype people. Hate to break it to you.
The token allows to vote and get a share of profits from the district where you staked your DNT.
barto123

Activity: 647
Merit: 321

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:22:59 AM

Alts are down because BTC is up, an ALT pump will come eventually. District0x is a good buy, I can see its longterm potential.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:20:57 AM

One way or another it's good for liquidity. Better to be listed on every reliable exchanges.

Every altcoin is undervalued!
But not every coin have a great project team and annoucement like DNT behind!
DNT will be one of the best investment in 2018
Vyazhan

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:55:15 AM

Alexander single handedly ruined the value of this token by rejecting any and all suggestions on use cases. What a dipshit.

So what exactly happened? You seem to very much negative about this project and their developers. Care to explain about this as you seem to be amongst the minority of people that are really disappointed with this project.
jmxcursi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:29:02 PM

I added district0x to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/). This will allow new users to learn about district0x and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link addresses, wallets, exchanges, and other services that support district0x so that new users can easily get started. Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help me add supported services?

Screenshots of coin overview screen:

https://i.imgur.com/gXtoPpN.png

https://i.imgur.com/twmXADq.png

Screenshot of coin details screen:

https://i.imgur.com/PTuXQbg.png
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:23:52 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 02:15:48 PM by qero

Alexander single handedly ruined the value of this token by rejecting any and all suggestions on use cases. What a dipshit.

So what exactly happened? You seem to very much negative about this project and their developers. Care to explain about this as you seem to be amongst the minority of people that are really disappointed with this project.
That guy is just trolling. All is good with the project. And you have good chance to join during low price period, when others afraid to do it.
I noticed many trolls in this and other good altcoins. They are trying to manipulate price.
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:26:53 PM

on what blockchain platform are you running?
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:29:26 PM

This project based on Ethereum and Aragon solutions.
You should read whitepaper https://district0x.io/docs/district0x-whitepaper.pdf
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:35:45 PM

this will be big, just needs time

every single dapp will make their own district on dnt, plus staking etc will be cool
MishCoin

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:40:11 PM

Join our DNT trader chat to be online
https://t.me/district0xTraders
Vyazhan

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:22:11 AM

This project based on Ethereum and Aragon solutions.
You should read whitepaper https://district0x.io/docs/district0x-whitepaper.pdf

Thanks a lot for clarifying, it seemed like the usual FUD, but it's always good to double-check Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: