Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What? Diesels Config for Stepgain  (Read 2710 times)
dominos

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:47:03 PM

I am getting Deja Vu.

I remember seeing something such as this about a year or two back. They had a domain, and had some BTC payment processor.

Some guy bought like 10 PSUs from them and ended up getting ripped off because it was a huge scam.

Wouldn't be surprised if its the same person.

Yes this is what i said before 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:02:04 PM

Well, time for an update and it's not a good one. You guys were right. I placed an order last Sunday June 9th and still haven't received a shipping notice. Tried contacting the company and they said to just wait. Website says the order ships each week, but it's not looking like that. I'd advise everyone to be careful. It seemed too good to be true, and it was.

You should be the person asking for his order on the 4th day, claiming to have ordered "last week". We haven't told you to "just wait", here's what we exactly told you for everyone to see:

Hello,

We have sent you an e-mail through our primary mailbox info@minersnow.com on the day of your order but from your message sent today we believe you may not have received it. Your order with reference code VVFZEPYYW given on July 10, 2017 is currently being processed and will be shipped from our South Korea warehouse's weekly shipment in the coming days.

You will be notified once your package is out.

It has been a busy week and we have had a lot of orders waiting to be fulfilled, so please accept our apologies if we have kept you waiting too long.

Thank you for your understanding, and choosing us.

Best Regards,

MinersNow
Customer Service

Well, I appreciate the message. I did not receive that in my personal email and haven't been able to see the order status or messages on your website. I paid July 9 6:46pm (US east coast) and sent a message on the 10th because I couldn't track my order on your website. It was my screwup that caused this (I created the order under guest checkout, then later signed up for a regular user account which subsequently wouldn't let me use the 'guest tracking' section of the website). I was hoping there was a way to fix that, but understand the limitations if not.

I understand your frustration as the seller dealing with pushy and impatient customers, and I ask that you understand the anxiety we as customers have since you are a new company without much feedback on here and we are spending a significant amount of money. I will wait for the shipment to arrive, thanks for the response.

Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:31:47 PM

Well, time for an update and it's not a good one. You guys were right. I placed an order last Sunday June 9th and still haven't received a shipping notice. Tried contacting the company and they said to just wait. Website says the order ships each week, but it's not looking like that. I'd advise everyone to be careful. It seemed too good to be true, and it was.

You should be the person asking for his order on the 4th day, claiming to have ordered "last week". We haven't told you to "just wait", here's what we exactly told you for everyone to see:

Hello,

We have sent you an e-mail through our primary mailbox info@minersnow.com on the day of your order but from your message sent today we believe you may not have received it. Your order with reference code VVFZEPYYW given on July 10, 2017 is currently being processed and will be shipped from our South Korea warehouse's weekly shipment in the coming days.

It has been a busy week and we have had a lot of orders waiting to be fulfilled, so please accept our apologies if we have kept you waiting too long.

Best Regards,

MinersNow
Customer Service

MinersNow, Any update on this order? 2 weeks now...

bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:37:48 AM

unfortunately what looks to me is you got scammed. by now you don't have a tracking no, no updates and only that bullshit "weekly shipment from korean warehouse" excuse and a shiny website to make it look more legitimate.

Hello,

Best Regards,

MinersNow
Customer Service

MinersNow, Any update on this order? 2 weeks now...
NORWUSA

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:48:21 AM

SCAM  Grin Grin Grin
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 12:21:56 PM

If anyone wants to buy a real L3+ . .
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2045233.0

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:24:35 PM

They don't even run SSL for christ sake, of course its a scam.

FOR RENT.
evakka

Activity: 700
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:46:33 PM

so any update on this miner shop?
as i can see their site is still up

did someone bought successfully from them?
BGRUN

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:55:33 PM

so any update on this miner shop?
as i can see their site is still up

did someone bought successfully from them?

Are you crazy man ? this is a scam shop that you can see from 100 meters
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:01:50 PM

No SSL on site  selling $1000s of hardware. Yeah Prob legit.. ha ha ha SCAMMERS 110% and it's not even close to where you should start believing anything. Just report it as scam site in google.

FOR RENT.
evakka

Activity: 700
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:42:37 PM

No SSL on site  selling $1000s of hardware. Yeah Prob legit.. ha ha ha SCAMMERS 110% and it's not even close to where you should start believing anything. Just report it as scam site in google.

I love your nickname  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: