Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:41:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about PlexCoin?  (Read 23107 times)
Blackmoon Crypto

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:26:26 AM

This is the first time I've heard about this project.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:35:22 AM

PlexCoin aims to make spending crypto very easy. They plan to make PlexCoin Visa cards, just like a normal Visa card, but this one connected to your Plex Wallet. They're also saying that if they sell everything in the presale, Plexcoin will be worth $1.75 on launch. Thinking of investing in this one.
Almost all of the used doesn't know about this projects, where you got about this information? the projects looks nice to investing but you don't give us more information about it, will be better you give us about the link of website and any other information related with this projects, the comunity of bitcointalk will check it, is it legit projects or not.
Mrtree420

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:37:45 AM

PlexCoin aims to make spending crypto very easy. They plan to make PlexCoin Visa cards, just like a normal Visa card, but this one connected to your Plex Wallet. They're also saying that if they sell everything in the presale, Plexcoin will be worth $1.75 on launch. Thinking of investing in this one.
Almost all of the used doesn't know about this projects, where you got about this information? the projects looks nice to investing but you don't give us more information about it, will be better you give us about the link of website and any other information related with this projects, the comunity of bitcointalk will check it, is it legit projects or not.
https://www.plexcoin.com/
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:21:56 AM

Thank you to all information about that, because I still have doubts about how plexcoin good in the community.
Mrtree420

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:26:07 AM

I have a 5% bonus code if anyone wants to use it email me
bkrk13

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:09:07 PM

Plexcoin starts with the same story of any crypto money like Bitcoin  Huh
good luck Roll Eyes
jofox

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:23:02 AM

Is it true, why ICO or crowdfunds him, I just do not want to be confident today about Plexcoin it's hard to get the money out of it.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:02:56 AM

it is an ethereum based crytpo currency where transaction processing is 3x more faster than bitcoin blockchain it is more desirable for merchant or retail industry and on demand service where transaction speed is necessary. launching is one month to go why not try to invest some amount just enough to handle the small amount some loses who knows this is a breakthrough let's just cross our fingers.
Selmor

Activity: 104

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:51:55 AM

So the site is down and no response from "the Team" , whoever the team is. The last comment was they will support paypal.

Now lets add the points:
-no Team
-bad whitepaper
-promising 1300%
-they will use paypal? Never, they only said that, To be more trustworthy
-no thread here, because they knew we were going to take the project apart
- they started advertesting and waiting list before the published the whitepaper?!?!
-big social campaign to get people without knowledge about coins, if you read the facebood comments you will notice most of the people dont know what an coin is. They only see 1300% profit

I'am not sure if they now closed the side and took the money or they will come back to grab more money. But if you think abouts this points, the only winner is plexcoin.

PoorLad

Activity: 70

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:14:23 PM

So the site is down and no response from "the Team" , whoever the team is. The last comment was they will support paypal.

Now lets add the points:
-no Team
-bad whitepaper
-promising 1300%
-they will use paypal? Never, they only said that, To be more trustworthy
-no thread here, because they knew we were going to take the project apart
- they started advertesting and waiting list before the published the whitepaper?!?!
-big social campaign to get people without knowledge about coins, if you read the facebood comments you will notice most of the people dont know what an coin is. They only see 1300% profit

I'am not sure if they now closed the side and took the money or they will come back to grab more money. But if you think abouts this points, the only winner is plexcoin.

The reason its down is here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6sdx33/success_we_shut_down_scam_ico_plexcoin_thank_you/

Kingbit22691

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:28:19 PM

WHY WOULD ANYBODY INVEST IN THIS SCAM TOKEN, LOOK AT CENTRA TECH THERE COMPETITOR. ITS A REAL COMPANY LOOK AT THERE VIDEO. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i17ju6gCu3w  GUYS BE CAREFUL INVESTING INTO THIS ICO THEY DO NOT SHOW THERE TEAM FOR A REASON, NOT SHOWING THERE FACES MEANS NOBODY KNOWS WHOS BEHIND IT. THEY HAVEN'T SHOWN ANY PROOF OF CONCEPT EVEN!! THIS IS INSANE FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE INVESTED 150K INTO THIS ALREADY!! EVERYONE NEEDS TO WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CENTRA TECH IS A REAL ICO AND IS SELLING OUT, BUILDING A REAL COMPANY..NOT JUST SOME SOCIAL MEDIA, THEY DONT EVEN LET PEOPLE SEE HOW MUCH THERE ICO HAS MADE IN Ethereum!!! THEY CHANGE THE CODE TO SEND CONTRIBUTIONS TO, TO DIFFERENT CODES EVERYTIME.
Selmor

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:49:02 AM

I guess the problem is: most people are only following plex @ facebook. Thats also the only communication channel they are providing.
Why? Because if they startet here a thread the community would destroy it.

If you read the comments at facebook there are many people thinking this is really a good thing and they will become rich.

There is a good facebook group "Plexcoin Scam". They investigeted the whole thing. That are also the prople who closed the site.

Best regards Selmor

jofox

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:16:25 PM

Yes, It's hard to trust plexcoin especially ICO / Crowdfund, so I do not want to lose our money there. I hope they invest in plexcoin they will not repent.
PoorLad

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:57:07 PM

i'm learning about PlexCoin.i need more information

Scam. Avoid.

Need more?

If Plex make a coin(Why would they? It is closed source paywall software), they will announce it on their website and social media. Any unofficial coin with "Plex" in it will be sued and are doomed to fail.

Edit: Also check the links in this thread. If you put money in this after all this, you deserve to lose your money

Selmor

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:35:00 PM

If you really want information join the facebook group "Plexcoin Scam". There you can find all information regarding scam.

Pd64

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:41:24 AM

99% sure it's a scam. Directed towards people on Facebook looking to get rich quick. Almost everyone wants to pay with credit card as they have no other crypto, and so far the promised CC options haven't materialized.
Said they wouldn't use PayPal then they did and quickly got shutdown. PayPal refunded all the transactions.

If it does somehow launch it will fail fast as the unknown team behind it can barely run a website let alone a cryptobank.

x2 on Plexcoin SCAM! Facebook page.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 12:48:54 AM

yupp, definitely a scam.  I have noticed SEVERAL random all a sudden ICOs pop up on facebook, please remember people: facebook has ZERO standards. If you pay them, they will advertise anything you want as long as not blatantly illegal or horrific.
ALL of them are scams, as REAL projects have VC funding and are already going, or come to THIS forum to ANNounce.
There's a REASON a scam team WONT come to BCT  Cheesy  We EAT THEM Cheesy

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:20:32 AM

not really promising cause lack of information. maybe you should wait till it listed on market and track it on just to be sure.

bubbaj

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:30:59 AM

Hey I through $50 at it who knows, one day one of these ICO's might pay off. I say play little dream big, isn't that what most did with BTC, ETH and LTC
butterflies04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:35:11 PM

I agree. Centra looks better to me

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: