Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about PlexCoin?  (Read 23108 times)
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:02:02 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 04:59:59 AM by jofox

Is it true that he is a scam? I just did not invest in it, that's all I need to know about it.
Selmor

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:20:54 PM

There is a facebook group "Plexcoin Scam" . They investigated the whole topic and there are many proofs, that this is a scam. Also you can find really no information about the coin. They are only communicating via Facebook. Do your own research but iam very sure this is a scam.

addie77

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:34:17 AM

Probably not, but you have a direct link between cryptocurrency and payment. Sites like Amazon, don't allow payment with Crypto.
This way, I don't have to wait 5 days for my bitcoin to arrive in my bank account.
WTF where do you live when you have to wait 5 days to cash in your BTC?
There's quite a few providers out there that offer debit cards that can be loaded with your crypto and cashed out at any ATM.
It takes me a minute or to transfer BTC to card and hold cold hard cash in my hand in Australia through Coinjar.

Do you know any crypto debit cards provider that doesn't require id or address verification or have high limits? thanks

https://www.weusecoins.com/bitcoin-debit-cards/

Spectrocoin card is one of those that doesn't require registration/verification.
jofox

Activity: 648

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:39:30 AM

Actually I`m already registered to plexcoin during his first pre-sale. Who there is an idea of regarding plexcoin, please give details of Plexcoin goal.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:44:02 AM

The PlexCoin is a cryptocurrency (private internet currency), that has a value based on the current market. In other words, PlexCoin is an entirely decentralized open source worldwide currency, without any central authority. This means that your transactions will not be managed or verified by any traditional banking institution. Users can now control their own finances privately.
In comparison to Bitcoin (45 minutes), the transactions (deposit, withdrawal, purchase, sale, transfer) of PlexCoin are confirmed faster (30 seconds) and they have increased storage efficiency.
The PlexCoin’s new revolutionary operating structure is safer and much easier to use than any other current cryptocurrency.
It has vision to be bitcoins killer  Grin
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:16:32 PM

The PlexCoin is a cryptocurrency (private internet currency), that has a value based on the current market. In other words, PlexCoin is an entirely decentralized open source worldwide currency, without any central authority. This means that your transactions will not be managed or verified by any traditional banking institution. Users can now control their own finances privately.
In comparison to Bitcoin (45 minutes), the transactions (deposit, withdrawal, purchase, sale, transfer) of PlexCoin are confirmed faster (30 seconds) and they have increased storage efficiency.
The PlexCoin’s new revolutionary operating structure is safer and much easier to use than any other current cryptocurrency.
Very good information friend.
It turns out the transaction from plexcoin is very fast and not too difficult.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
irmasany

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:14:39 PM

I have not learned about PlexCoin.
if what you say is true, this is a problem for bitcoin.

But I have little doubt whether they will be able to survive for a long time?
bubbaj

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:47:58 AM

I say put a little into all ICO's say $50.00 if one of them is a success you can make 100 times your initial investment, that means 99 out of 100 can fail. Only risk what you are prepared to lose, that is the name of the game.
adrov

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:59:02 PM

I've invested 200$ weeks ago, RIP me Cheesy

CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:22:40 AM

I have not learned about PlexCoin.
if what you say is true, this is a problem for bitcoin.

But I have little doubt whether they will be able to survive for a long time?
Well so if you want makes investing into plexcoin you must learn about it first, that was not mine i have got the information about plexcoin from their official of website, it is their vision the altcoin want to be bitcoins killer.
of course i am doubt too about it because bitcoins is the most big in digital coins than another altcoins include on numbers of comunity, capitalization of marketcap and bitcoins could survived for long time.
Butchick

Activity: 392

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:55:58 AM

Regardless if its a scam or not, the idea of creating a card where you can just swipe it up and pay using your coins is a convenient way of spending it. The need to convert and have it transferred to your bank for it to be spent is being taken off by just a simple swipe. I'm not sure about the authenticity of this coin since my resources are a bit limited but i'm quite interested with them creating a card. A lot of criticisms are surrounding this coin and i for one can't help but think, is this coin really legit or what.

MattHoo

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 07:29:55 AM

I don't know as i just heard it. Anyway, invest what you can afford and take some time to read the whitepaper, get more information from the official website before taking action.  Cheesy

ICO Research:https://icohoo.com
koishikoko

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:11:01 AM

This is the first time I heard about this cooin. is there whitepaper or something?

suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:24:00 AM

I like to stay away from it. The team posted about the pre-registration about the coin in this forum link-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2010252.0
And nothing more here. But seen some advertisement in facebook and twitter, nothing more. visited their official website they don't look promising to me.

addie77

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:53:26 AM

Regardless if its a scam or not, the idea of creating a card where you can just swipe it up and pay using your coins is a convenient way of spending it. The need to convert and have it transferred to your bank for it to be spent is being taken off by just a simple swipe. I'm not sure about the authenticity of this coin since my resources are a bit limited but i'm quite interested with them creating a card. A lot of criticisms are surrounding this coin and i for one can't help but think, is this coin really legit or what.
Don't be stupid. If you want a card to spend your coins there are all sorts of different ones available and have been available for years. Who converts and transfers coins to bank account today anyway?
If you want to spend your coins conveniently, get one of the established cards like bitpay spectro tenx coinjar and whatnot.
Plex will never have a card, the people behind it are known fraudsters from Canada Dominic Lacroix and his mates. Banned from working in the financial sector for defrauding customers with all sorts of credit frauds and scams, now they've turned to crypto, but the AMF raided his office and seized the whole mailing list of the first plexcoin users, and sent an official warning out to all.

That people after all that still send money to him is absolutely unbelievable.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:43:20 AM

plexcoin? I have just heard his name, is this the best altcoin?
if anyone knows about plexcoin please explain
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:17:57 AM

PlexCoin aims to make spending crypto very easy. They plan to make PlexCoin Visa cards, just like a normal Visa card, but this one connected to your Plex Wallet. They're also saying that if they sell everything in the presale, Plexcoin will be worth $1.75 on launch. Thinking of investing in this one.

I don't know with this projet because i'm following another project

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
addie77

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:57:23 PM

plexcoin? I have just heard his name, is this the best altcoin?
if anyone knows about plexcoin please explain
Do you even bother reading 3 pages of posts before commenting?
Almost everyone has explained that it's the most obvious scam if there ever was one.
At this stage anyone sending money or coins to these fraudsters deserves to pay the price for stupidity.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:58:44 PM

Never heard of it. To be honest, when I hear of such new altcoins all I think is scam or pump-and-dump. That is what most of them are. There are now over 1,000 coins and tokens, most of them, like 95%+ will die within 10 year FOR SURE.
bubbaj

Activity: 376

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:14:52 AM

ICO's are the new mining wars, some will succeed and some will lose, anyone whom bought miners in 2013 to 2016 will attest to this. Any ICO can fail, most will however if you get on the right one in crypto you make many times your money. So be smart invest little and if 1 in 20 make a return you will be in front!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: